NEurope
ReZourceman

Best Commercial Burger?

Name me a better pizza you can get from the supermarket??

Sainsbury's own brand frozen pizza's are 2 for £3, and very nice.

Best around when you can't be arsed to make your own, in my opinion.

I feel that The Fish, sometimes I grate a bit of Cathedral City over it for the extra cheesey nob flavour.

Minus the nob of course.

Name me a better pizza you can get from the supermarket??

Chicago Town Stuffed Crust Takeaway pizza.

Wasn't this thread about burgers?

In which case I did used to love the McRib which they used to bring in now and again. None too sure if that classifies as a burger and none too sure if I would like them now that I'm older.

Cheese Double Quarter Pounder (mcdonalds)

or

Big Mac

I've never tried the XL at burger king, I went off burger king when they changed their fries.

Aren't they made out of cardboard?

Best Burger i've had as a takeout was a XL Double Bacon Cheeseburger from Burger King.

Best Burger i've had homemade was a chilli-burger with bacon, gurkins cheese and chilli sauce.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a winner for the best supermarket burger.

deliciousburgerfu4.jpg

It comes from Lidl, costs only 1.79€ for 2, and unlike most supermarket burgers (like Rustlers), they don't contain any artificial additives, or any crap. The burger is 70% pork (the other 30% is things like breadcrumbs, onion, and little or no fat), and is has a large slice of Edam cheese on it. And like Rustlers, it can be microwaved, and be ready in 1 minute. Of course, to avoid making the bread turn all crudy, I always toast them first :P

Unfortunatly, I'm not sure if you can get these in England or not, but you can definatly get 'em here in Spain.

In Southern Spain, it's kinda hard to get beef burgers, due to the fact that all the cows are located in the north :P

However, there is also a chicken variation of this burger.

As promised, tonights dinner.

dinneray0.jpg

That's a couple of Iceland Barbeque quarter pounders topped with garlic and herb cream cheese and english mustard in granary french french stick. A bit improvised but still better than any of that microwave shit.

Burgers in french bread? ewwww... and Iceland? At least go to somewhere with decent meat produce like Waitrose or M&S and not the cheapy Kerry Katona shop.

For the self proclaimed "Food Master" those images are dissapointing rokky lad.

What difference does the shape of the roll make to the taste?

Iceland do decent quality food cheap, I'm not paying five quid for an M&S burger when it's not much different to what you can get for 20% of the price.

End of the day it's what it tastes like, not what it looks like, and that tasted good.