NEurope

Were there any games that you just found easy.

I mean there were many games that generally people found difficult that I didn't.

Some people said sonic rush was hard as nails hwereas i found It far too easy.

There was a ps2 game called energy thievs which granted is a kids game but Playing it with my niece we found only 4 levels.

Any examples of games that could have been more challenging?

A lot of people seem to find the Splinter Cell games quite hard/frustrating but I have found all four of them relatively easy - they aren't walk overs as such but they never had me tearing my hair out in frustration.

3D Zelda games. The bosses always look so big and impressive but are so easy to defeat.

mario kart ds, well i say easy, i had loads of probles, couldent do 150cc at all, then did all of 150 and mirror mode in a day with one failure, sudenly found skills to pay the bills.

The Harry Potter games, they are over before you know it. Did the first 3 games within 6 hours. Took them back to GAME the next day for a full refund (£50)

I also found Wind Waker very easy. I got the game 2 days before release in UK and by the time it came out in UK, i was already on the Triforce hunt. I beat the game a few days after that.

wind waker was pretty easy, i didnt die but it wasnt extreemly short, there was plewnty to do asside from the main quest.

wind waker was pretty easy, i didnt die but it wasnt extreemly short, there was plewnty to do asside from the main quest.

Yeah... i think this has been one of my problems with the newer Zeldas. I used to go and do all of the side quest stuff when I wanted a break from doing hardcore dungeon-age. Thats because the dungeons were actually pretty hard. Now I just blast through the dungeons at full pelt because the games are a piece of piss now.

A lot of people seem to find the Splinter Cell games quite hard/frustrating but I have found all four of them relatively easy - they aren't walk overs as such but they never had me tearing my hair out in frustration.

They're amazingly annoying. Only played the ?2nd? one though.

Easy? Pokémon channel. :heh:

I can't really think of many others that are that easy without having at least a lil difficulty.....Doshin the Giant I guess, actually, that's hard, hard not to get bored.

Not Easy (to get everything at least) Crash 2 :).....Sorry, I know it's not the thread, but it popped into my head.

Easy- Paper Mario. Completed it in a week, and played it for two hours daily. The only boss which was remotely hard was Bowser. And New Super Mario Bros was a joke. Still my favourite DS game to date, though.

Easiest game ever = Yoshi's Story on the N64. Great game if going for 100% has challenge but just collecting copius amounts of fruit to get to the end was an absolute SLAP! in the face to all those who played and loved Yoshi's Island on the SNES.

No Easist Game ever has to be Monkey Boxing game on the Gameboy Colour, bought it on the Saturday completed it by the monday. The translations in that game were hideous.

Most games since the start of the n64 era have been dreadfully easy. 3D has made everything too easy! I'd say that all 3d zeldas are far too easy, I've never died in a 3d zelda (apart from during 3-heart challenges).

Well actually, the N64 Zeldas aren't that easy, the Gamecube ones are though.

The N64 Zeldas had the perfect difficulty to be honest, for Core & Casuals to play at least. Metroid Prime also has awesome difficulty, but more for 'Cores'.

Zone of the Enders on the GBA was so easy, got it for christmas, completed it that day. (I did play it for most of the day :p)

Also- The bouncers, that game was so easy! I don't know why, but I still absolutely love that game!