NEurope
theguyfromspark

Metroid Retrospective

Are there any Prime 3 storyline spoilers in it, before I watch?

Are there any Prime 3 storyline spoilers in it, before I watch?

nothing youy wont have seen in the trailers on the metroid channel.

It only speaks for a few seconds quickly about Corruption so you's have nothing to worry about. Twas a pretty interesting watch and as with the other four parts, it made the Metroid series seem like pure classness. ¬.¬

It only speaks for a few seconds quickly about Corruption so you's have nothing to worry about. Twas a pretty interesting watch and as with the other four parts, it made the Metroid series seem like pure classness. ¬.¬

heres one for you... Why are you the ONLY person who dislikes the entire metroid series on this whole forum.. Would that mean you have an awful taste in games?

Try not to diss a series that is too hard for you.

i am passionate about metroid.

heres one for you... Why are you the ONLY person who dislikes the entire metroid series on this whole forum.. Would that mean you have an awful taste in games?

Hey hey, I enjoyed the series of Retrospectives, wouldn't have watched em otherwise.

Hey hey, I enjoyed the series of Retrospectives, wouldn't have watched em otherwise.

sorry I tend to overdo it When im hungry:)

sorry I tend to overdo it When im hungry:)

No bother, I've eaten so I'm in fine spirits and can take all your Metroid loving on the chin. :heh:

(P.S. I quite like Metroid Fusion, even though it didn't hook me enough to get it finished. What I played was really good fun!)

No bother, I've eaten so I'm in fine spirits and can take all your Metroid loving on the chin. :heh:

(P.S. I quite like Metroid Fusion, even though it didn't hook me enough to get it finished. What I played was really good fun!)

Na I can snap for no reason sometimes. ha can be funny in real life. Fusion is great If a little short.

i am passionate about metroid.

Sorry to be tardy to the party but he is not the only one who dislikes the Metroid Series!

Every Metroid game I've played has started out pretty good but none of them could hold my interest! God knows why it happened and it's not as if I give up straight away, but I'm not the type of person who will force his way through a game he isn't enjoying just because some faceless entity on an internet forum says it's the best game/series ever created!

All being said though, I am now downloading these and shall give them a watch!

Sorry to be tardy to the party but he is not the only one who dislikes the Metroid Series!

Every Metroid game I've played has started out pretty good but none of them could hold my interest! God knows why it happened and it's not as if I give up straight away, but I'm not the type of person who will force his way through a game he isn't enjoying just because some faceless entity on an internet forum says it's the best game/series ever created!

well as nintendo fans you are certainly minorities.There has never been a bad metroid game yet.

I guess so i knew metroid Wasn't for everyone but the new one at least should be more accesable.

You're ok for being late Eddie, I knew you'd show up eventually! I agree with you though about Metroid, I mean, I've said here before that I bought Prime and Hunters on the day they came out, got Fusion not long after it was released and I had Super Metroid too. It ain't like we havnie gave the games a fair chance and I don't think Prime 3 is gonna do anything to change it - no matter how much more "accessible" it is.

The thing is though, these retrospectives have been a very good watch and make me wonder why Metroid and I don't just click.

We still rock though Edd! : peace:

These have to be the best online movies i've ever seen. I hope the metroid movie is eventualy released.

We still rock though Edd! : peace:

Too right mate! :heh:

I'm definitely gonna give Corruption a chance, the new controls will hopefully add something too it and I really want to enjoy it (I've seen all of Prime 1 and have watched the retrospectives so I should be okay on the story front).

Guess we'll just have to wait and see come release day!