NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Charlie

The Ultimate (bad) Baby Name

Now, there have been some pretty horrific names for babies from famous people in the past.

Sutton Pierce Federline (Britney Spears and Kevin Federline)

Apple Martin (Chris Martin and Gwynetth Paltrow)

Any Beckham child

Dixie Dot and Bibi Belle Ryder Richardson (Anna Ryder Richardson)

Coco Cox-Arquette (Courtney Cox-Arquette)

Tigerlilly (Bob Geldof)

We now have an even better one...

Jordan and Peter Andre are proud to announce the name of their child, wait for it, Princess Tiaamii.

"Jordan, who was born Katie Price, said the first name was chosen because the girl was "our princess"."

"Jordan also revealed that she had considered calling the girl Tinkerbell (lucky escape there!), but rejected the idea because too many celebrities had chosen it for their dogs."

Does anyone know anyone in real life with an unfortunate name?

Doesn't the government (or the place you go to register a baby) has a saying in this?

I think Lola its a pretty bad name, you couldn't have a lower expectation for your daughter's future.

Someone posted a guy running for presidency in Turkey the other day.

Ufuk Uras.

Nuff said.

wish my name was that..

Anyway, seriously why is it only celebrities hat do it? Why do they give their children such horiffic names? :|

Also i never thought the Beckhams were that bad, Brooklyn's ok, Cruz is a bit naf.. whic is the other one?

Neville Neville (Gary Neville's Dad) is a bad name, or maybe thats just the outcome of incest loving ;)

Seriously though Ginger Minge is something that can't be beaten, literally and metaphorically

He's so godly they named him twice. Although Phil does have rather strange teeth lol :santa:

That's Jay-Jay Okocha! Jay-Jay Okocha, so good they named him twice!

Someone on CE used to have that as their sig, can't remember who though.

My friends mum works in a primary school and apparantly there's a kid there called Oxford United. Now that's cruel, really really cruel. :heh:

Gaylord Focker.

However the girl with about 11 middle names of famous boxers deserves a mention too.

In primary school I knew someone called Brian Jr (something). Everyone (including himself) called him BJ.

I can only guess as his shame when he found out what BJ usually refers too...

Also, I know someone called Ivor Bufton. He left a message to out head of 6th form for my Young Enterprise team, inviting us to the HoP. We thought it was a joke at first - his name just sounds fake, and I mentioned (stating that it's probably a joke) it to my step dad. He actually knew the guy.

So, we ended up visiting the HoP.

My friends mum works in a primary school and apparantly there's a kid there called Oxford United. Now that's cruel, really really cruel. :heh:

Look on the bright side, they could of been really retarded and called it Manchester ;)

Someone posted a guy running for presidency in Turkey the other day.

Ufuk Uras.

Nuff said.

I think that was gaggle.

Anyway, Juba. And his brothers called Juned, and his other brother, Jubell.

Autumn Sullivan Corbett Fitzsimmons Jeffries Hart Burns Johnson Willard Dempsey Tunney Schmeling Sharkey Carnera Baer Braddock Louis Charles Walcott Marciano Patterson Johansson Liston Clay Frazier Foreman Brown.

Actual name.

*sigh*, child being worn like a handbag. It's pretty fucking sick, if you think about it. They don't care about the kid at all, giving it a silly name is another way to get in the papers.

I don't think her official name will be allowed to start with Princess.

In primary school I knew someone called Brian Jr (something). Everyone (including himself) called him BJ.

I can only guess as his shame when he found out what BJ usually refers too...

Also, I know someone called Ivor Bufton. He left a message to out head of 6th form for my Young Enterprise team, inviting us to the HoP. We thought it was a joke at first - his name just sounds fake, and I mentioned (stating that it's probably a joke) it to my step dad. He actually knew the guy.

So, we ended up visiting the HoP.

Lol, someone in my year's called Brian Jameson, so he gets called BJ too.

Some really really welsh people in my area name their children with some really old-fashioned welsh names. I pity those kids. Examples include :

Ceridwen

Idwal

Mali

Meinwen

Pedr

Some really really welsh people in my area name their children with some really old-fashioned welsh names. I pity those kids. Examples include :

What would you say to the name "Ieuan Glyn Jones"?

What would you say to the name "Ieuan Glyn Jones"?

That's fine. They may be old names, but they don't just belong to a certain century like the one's I mentioned, and won't cause embarrasment to the kid.

That's fine. They may be old names, but they don't just belong to a certain century like the one's I mentioned, and won't cause embarrasment to the kid.

Good, good. I have no idea on Welsh games (I'm 100% English), and my brother's name just sounds too Welsh for me.

What about the name I posted? Suited for this era do you think?:idea:

I like Tigerlily as a name. It's hardly bad.

Fifi Trixibelle is worse.

read in the paper before about a guy that changed to name to every james bond film ever made in order

wrost...and sort of cool at same time is my mates surname "Warlock"

in school i knew i kid called "Wayne King" poor kid

o and a boy called "Nathan Reeks"

Sign in to follow this