NEurope
KKOB

Coffee vs Tea

Coffe or Tea, Sir/Madame?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Coffe or Tea, Sir/Madame?

• Coffee mmmmm JAVAJAVAJAVA
    • Tea - what what what?
    • Any other beverage on gods earth please!

coffee.jpg

VS

boston-tea-party-2006.jpg

whittards.jpg

VS

starbucks.jpg

cuppa.jpg

VS

_42000876_coffee300ap.jpg

And just for fun . . .

cuppa.jpg

38594058_aa99a62153_o.jpg

Tea wins by a million bajillion times over coffee, i like the smell of it but the taste is horrid.

Neither, I also dont drink hot drinks. Do hate it though when I have to explain that to people at work, get all the looks like ive just killed someone.

Neither, I also dont drink hot drinks. Do hate it though when I have to explain that to people at work, get all the looks like ive just killed someone.

Hot Drinks though, surely people must have a preferred one. I personally believe hot drinks are very relaxing a nesecity in a working persons life.

Since i've been working I can't resist a hourly Brew!

I've never been a hot drinks person either, but recently I've been beaten into tea drinking submission by my girlfriend. She basically an addict which makes me one as well. However, when she's not around I'll happily ignore that hot drinks exist and have a glass of cold water instead.

I love both equally.

I'm primarily an espresso person (or a triple shot cappucino if I want something with more volume) and I love freshly ground coffee more than anything.

But Starbucks coffee is rough. In fact, any American style coffee is rough. Bleh.

Tea...I'm one for Earl Grey. I'm also a bit of a green tea connoisseur. Generally though it's my afternoon drink whilst I tend to have coffee in the mornings.

Hot chocolate. But, if I had a choice, tea. It's what England is accossiated with, which is wierd as the French drink more than us.

Hot chocolate. But, if I had a choice, tea. It's what England is accossiated with, which is wierd as the French drink more than us.

Where did you get that one from?

Tea wins by a million bajillion times over coffee, i like the smell of it but the taste is horrid.

I agree completely.

I hate it when people say they don't like tea...there are SO many ways of having it...And they've probably only tried one...Without suger, and really weak or something.

Basically Tea when I'm in the UK because its the drink of Britishness. However when I'm away on my holidays, I find noone can qite make a cup like us old Brits, so coffee.

Cop out I know but still

Where did you get that one from?

Blue peter. In a special episode where they celebrated tea. Tap it in on google. I think I'm right, but could be wrong.

I don't drink hot drinks either. My day consits of drinking water, squash, ribenna and the odd fizzy drink.

I can't stand the smell or taste of coffee.

Tea wins by miles.

I would say coffee but I'm trying to avoid it cuz I used to have 12 + cups everyday. Tea is nice but it just doesn't satisfy like a nice cuppa coffee. Plus you cant get Irish tea.

TWO TUMBS FRESH DAMMIT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFwUtsfPzas

Although I'm a PG Tips man myself. Tea is the pr0 drink. Coffee is for people who don't have the balls to stay up late on their own. And something to blame for them messing about.

Blue peter. In a special episode where they celebrated tea. Tap it in on google. I think I'm right, but could be wrong.

Not to talk about Blue Peter, but I did remember seeing some special on Tea on BBC2 a few weeks ago. This dude was proper spunking one out over tea, making one in an old fashioned way, sieving the leaves and other shit.

Anyways, he argued the point that having the milk in the cup is better than adding the milk later. He said that if you put the tea in first then add the milk, the cold milk hitting the hot tea will do something to the taste. Obviously hot tea hitting cold milk has no adverse effects. Must have something to do with the speed.

I find that if you add the milk first it clogs up the tea bag, meaning you have to jab it with the spoon more than usual to get your desired strength, which normally you have to do anyway as you've added too much milk.

I voted Coffee but im a Latte man I cant stand proper Coffee or Tea.

Coffee wins for me, I have tea mostly. But that's just for dunking biscuits in.

I love my cup 'o' coffees!