NEurope
Retro_Link

Resident Evil 5

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Because you've seen the whole game? You would think people would know that there is more to a game than graphics. I doubt the Wii could be able to reproduce the a.i. and stuff like scripted events as well as the 360 or the PS3.

maybe you are right . It just seemed possible with only 5-6 zombies on the screen at once.... (unlike dead rising etc).

Looks like I have to buy a PS3 or 360...

So far no next-gen game has been announced for both PS3, 360 and Wii. Looks like Wii only get low-budget exclusives or PS2/PSP-ports :(

I just watched extended trailer , some of beatings he takes , health must be big this time or at least they only scratch you when having objects hurled at you

Looks cool, especially the in-game footage! Graphics aren't the best ever, compared with other games. I would say the lightning effects are what makes it stand out.

Hopefully a 360 will be quite cheap around 2010, so I can play this game!

The graphics can't really be compared with other games if it has dozens of enemies on screen at the same time like RE4.

Like the commenters said, the zombies in every other game were white, now all of a sudden it's a game ABOUT killing black people? No, they're zombies, jesus. It's bloody africa, since when are there millions of starving white people in africa?

I don't get why it's fine to kill a load of white people in all the other games, but as soon as its based in africa it's teaching kids to be racist.

I don't get why it's fine to kill a load of white people in all the other games, but as soon as its based in africa it's teaching kids to be racist.

Exactly. Its double standards.

A white dude armed to the teeth blasting the crap out of hordes of Africans, zombified or not, was always going to be just a little bit of danger area. Just as long as there are other black, positive characters (A Luis-esque sidekick or something) I don't see a problem. Just so the distinction is clearly made between zombies and the people they were.

Dude! This game looks badass. Like Resi 4 with better graphics. The lead doesn't really seem as likeable as Leon though.

I guess we're gonna have to have warnings on boxes from now on.

May contain violence to urge you to go and kill black people.

ffs. This is taking it to a new low.

gentlemen, something about this game has come to my attention that ckearly needs further investigation:

Chris sounds exactly like Charlie Sheen.

Seriously, watch it again...

2010?! My god....i'll be 23 when playing this! jeez. :(

2010? How funny would it be if it ended up being a bit shit. I would laugh pretty hard. (Not saying I want it to btw)

2010? How funny would it be if it ended up being a bit shit. I would laugh pretty hard. (Not saying I want it to btw)

Perhaps they should have kept it underwraps for another year and half. Seriously, gamers will expect huge amounts from this now considering we're only 2007.

Perhaps they should have kept it underwraps for another year and half. Seriously, gamers will expect huge amounts from this now considering we're only 2007.

Exactly. They've given trailers etc way to early.