NEurope
Retro_Link

Resident Evil 5

OK so I haven't really being following the plot but.. Tricell??

Who the fuck are Tricell?

They're introduced:

at the end of Degeneration, as the villains who orchestrated the events of the film, which kinda leads up to Resident Evil 5.

Is Tricell Weskers company? the new Umbrella he talks about creating in Resi 4; or are they Weskers opposition? the company Ada was actually working for.

Is Tricell Weskers company? the new Umbrella he talks about creating in Resi 4; or are they Weskers opposition? the company Ada was actually working for.

Wesker:

Researcher for Umbrella Corporation (1978-1995)

STARS Alpha Team Captain (1996-1998)

Operative of The Agency (1998-2002)

Operative of "S" Corporation (2002-200?)

Operative of TriCell Pharmaceutical (200? - Present)

Info:

Albert Wesker

The Agency

S Corporation

TriCell Pharmaceutical Company

Where was Wesker in the first game? And also, it must be said he freaked me out in Umbrella Chronicles.

Where was Wesker in the first game? And also, it must be said he freaked me out in Umbrella Chronicles.

he was with you when you got into the mansion. litteraly, at the very start.

he was with you when you got into the mansion. litteraly, at the very start.

I meant the 4th game sorry.

I meant the 4th game sorry.
Wesker features briefly in Assignment Ada.

But in the other versions with Ada's Seperate Ways he features much more; always from his secret headquarters.

Here are all the cutscenes from Seperate Ways. Worth a watch if you haven't played it, as it shows how Leon and Ada's stories connect throughout the game; such as an answer to why the bell rang at the start of the game; and it wasn't for Bingo!...

Ada's report... her story... and the true ending...

Looks like EU / Pal versions of Resi 5 have drawn the short straw with the limited edition version of the game compared to US & Japan.

Why so, less extras?

*Just researched - looks like we're only getting a steel case with an extra dvd in it.

re5ltedps3.jpg

Fuck that, I want all the cool stuff in the North American version!

Why so, less extras?

*Just researched - looks like we're only getting a steel case with an extra dvd in it.

re5ltedps3.jpg

Have the tin preordered not really sure if its worth it now, guess its just a case of whether or not the dvd content is up to scratch.

Why so, less extras?

re5ltedps3.jpg

Cheapest i've seen the steel version is £44.99 @ play.com, the normal game is £34.99 at game & gamestation & sometimes they are a bit cheaper at Asda & Gamstation on launch day. Is it worth the extra £10 ??? especially with the cool stuff Japan & US get with theirs !!!! Just wondered if there's a reason we get less.

The dvd has a trailer for degeneration, a film thats already out for gods sake! Seems a little pointless if you ask me. I'm really disappointed we don't get the other goodies.

Do you reckon the Resi 5 team will come up with any enemies that match the regenerators in 4? Christ they scared the crap outta me!

In particular the part where you have to press the switch to defrost the room when you know there are those freaks hanging from the ceiling. I handed the controller over at this point to my friend who shat himself, but somehow managed to take one down with 3 pistol shots without the red-sight thing! Great moment in videogaming for me.

we miss, the toy (dont want it any way) , the chain (who would wear that?) the patch (again,w ho would wear that?) and a bag (actualy, thats pretty nce)

im not to bothered about missing it tbh

Do you reckon the Resi 5 team will come up with any enemies that match the regenerators in 4? Christ they scared the crap outta me!

In particular the part where you have to press the switch to defrost the room when you know there are those freaks hanging from the ceiling. I handed the controller over at this point to my friend who shat himself, but somehow managed to take one down with 3 pistol shots without the red-sight thing! Great moment in videogaming for me.

LOL's, i hope so. I couldn't hand the controller over on Resi 4, the people sat next to me were shatting themselves more than me.

that was a great moment. the regenerators were so creepy. loved the way it was tricky to kill ema nd it got more and more tense as they got close.

going back with the chicago typewritter made the game crap.

i can't stand scary films, yet scary games dont seem to get me.

The Regenerators are deffinitely the best enemies in RE4. I find them really creepy, no other monster in the RE series has actually freaked me out before (apart from the moth in RE2, and the ones in Code Veronica, but then moths freak me out anyway. :heh:)

Hopefully there'll be an enemy similar in RE5. Maybe that worm person... thing will be like the regens, although they don't look half as scary.