NEurope
Retro_Link

Resident Evil 5

They can change black people into white people and they'll say it's a colonialist attitude. Spanish people didn't complain when RE4 was showed as far as I remember.

Humanity is so stupid...

Nope, the Spanish didn't complain about Resi4, infact, everyone I've shown it to (Spaniards, that is) have found it quite amusing (mostly due to the stereotypical peasant things they shout out during the game).

New infomation

Two game magazines say that high temperatures affect Chris, hindering his aim and making him hallucinate dozens of enemies and that it could be counteracted by using health powerups in the form of water bottles.

Resident Evil 5 = KKK's game of choice!

ROFL, nah seriously - every race of human has been killed at some point in a Resident Evil video game, it doesnt really mean anything. If the lead character was a black guy, they'd moan and say it was promoting Black on Black gun crime, So you really cannot win!

This game will be released in this form no matter what, only a picky industry person who isnt doing their job properly could complain.

Exactly. It makes no difference what race the zombies are does it? I mean I could understand if the dialogue turns out to be racist but I'm sure it won't. It just happens to be srt in africa where there happen to more black people, end off.

People who say the game is racist deserve to be shot. Multiple times. (Well thats harsh but you know what I mean :awesome:).

I'm not sure I can play this without the Wiimote....Thats the only reason I picked up Resi 4. However after playing that and then seeing the trailer I'm definitely more inclined to give this a go.

Another issue people are going to have with this game is its depiction of poverty

I realy wish you could use the wiimote for this game. God it would be bloody perfect if you could.

New infomation

Two game magazines say that high temperatures affect Chris, hindering his aim and making him hallucinate dozens of enemies and that it could be counteracted by using health powerups in the form of water bottles.

Sounds excellent!

I want to kill fat bald white men in Resident Evil 6.

You know the ones who go "Wah Eyy. Capital Knockers Love." "Alllwight"

That would be good.

People who say the game is racist deserve to be shot. Multiple times. (Well thats harsh but you know what I mean :awesome:).

They should make the game full of racists!

The perfect enemy!

The perfect enemy!

You, my friend have just come up with the perfect game idea.

Why not have an unlockable hat, a KKK hood?

Why not, just to spruce it up. It's not racist enough without it.

Why not have an unlockable hat, a KKK hood?

Why not, just to spruce it up. It's not racist enough without it.

How the hell is it racist?

Last time I checked, most people in African shanty towns were black...

Didn't the KKK kill black people?

If not then I wonder if what I've learnt of everything else is right or not.

Didn't the KKK kill black people?

OI! STEFKOV! NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!

(UKTV G2)

Well they were racist that's for sure.

Who was racist? He said the game should be full of racist people, I.e the ones being shot by the main character.

How is that racist? If anything its anti-racist.

New infomation

The only reason that hallucinations weren't annoying (most of the time) in Eternal Darkness is because they were humourous. This, however, sounds awful.

The perfect enemy!

Isn't that some other kind of -ist, though? (Calling all racist people bad makes you no different from a racist - How bad they are depends on how, and if, they "vent" their racist opinions).

I think the game is racist agaisnt white people. All the black people are attacking Chris.

I'm now confused so I'm not coming in this thread again.

I'm now confused so I'm not coming in this thread again.

Thats what Capcom get when they treat people equally. All this "equality" and "anti-racist" stuff does is cause more inequality.

Thats what Capcom get when they treat people equally. All this "equality" and "anti-racist" stuff does is cause more inequality.

Thats very true, people moan about equality, they get it and now hey say it's racist. Can anyone ever get anything right without having one group of people saying they've done something wrong nowadays?

So when is this coming out on Wii?

It's not. Haven't you heard? Wii is for PS2 ports, not next-gen ports!

The Heat system just sounds like the exact opposite system of the Lost Planet temperature, only I guess the Water Bottles will be in short supply.

I think the game is racist agaisnt white people. All the black people are attacking Chris.

hahahahah made me laugh

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/861/861396p1.html

Resident Evil 5 Footage Hits Japan This Week

Special Capcom anniversary DVD promises new footage.

US, March 24, 2008 - Capcom Japan announced today a special DVD to commemorate its 25th anniversary. The Capcom 25th Anniversary Special DVD, to be included with the issue of Weekly Famitsu that's due out on the 28th, will include features on Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G, some western games, and (drum roll please) Resident Evil 5.

That's right, after a long silence, the next entry in the Resident Evil series will be resurfacing. Capcom is promising exclusive footage and even an interview.

While we're not sure when this footage will be made public outside of the Famitsu bundle, at the very least, you can expect more details on the game in a few days.

The announcement of this DVD actually came through a special 25th anniversary page Capcom Japan set up at its website. This presumably means the start of a variety of promotions as the company's June 11 founding date approaches.

Awesome! Will be great to see more of the game.