NEurope

So it's the summer and the weather sucks, so what better to do than have a Zelda marathon! :D

Since the timeline is a bit ambiguous, I'm not going in any particular order, just playing them as I feel like, hoping to get them all finished again.

I have all of them in one form or another, be it on the GC collection or GBA NES Classics, but it's sure to be fun ...

I've just finished Link's Awakening, so I'm thinking of moving on to Oracle of Ages now ... :)

id get the gba ones out of the way then move up to snes n 64, cube and wii. i always found the gba ones harder for some reason

If I tried to do a Zelda marathon, I'd probably fall flat on the first er, hurdle - Legend of Zelda on NES.

I can't count how many times I've started that game with the best of intentions and never completed it. Latest attempt: Dungeon 5 on the Virtual Console version.

id get the gba ones out of the way then move up to snes n 64, cube and wii. i always found the gba ones harder for some reason

I find the Game Boy ones easier, especially as I can play them anyway, and just relax! :)

If I tried to do a Zelda marathon, I'd probably fall flat on the first er, hurdle - Legend of Zelda on NES.

I can't count how many times I've started that game with the best of intentions and never completed it. Latest attempt: Dungeon 5 on the Virtual Console version.

Yeah, that's going to be my big hurdle too, I've never actually finished it ... that's the idea of this marathon! :D

I've attempted a Zelda marathon a few times, but i've only completed a marathon once 2 years ago. I started from Zelda I and moved right up through the list right up to Minish Cap. Took me about 5 months to beat all the games 100%.