NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stranger

Where to go on dates?

I think you have to have a hide like a rhino when Offerman joins the thread! :heh:

so what about your self! weres the best place some one has taken you :wink:

so what about your self! weres the best place some one has taken you :wink:

From what ive heard, its on the net :heh:

A picnic & a walk down the beach. When you can just walk together holding hands, and if your in a frisky mood, gettin a bit playful in the ocean is always fun! :D

ha ha. thats always why the net is a good idea

aaaaahhh that sounds lovley, but for me being next to the beach, gettin frisky on rocks is always going to hurt. being the gentleman i am

ha ha. thats always why the net is a good idea

That net post wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at the poster above that you quoted, apologies for the mix up.

That net post wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at the poster above that you quoted, apologies for the mix up.

no worries......................................................................need to make mes longer

From what ive heard, its on the net :heh:

Im not ashamed of anything that i do, if you want to discuss it, this isnt the place. stop going off topic.

Im not ashamed of anything that i do, if you want to discuss it, this isnt the place. stop going off topic.

off topic eh, what the fuck was that then.

generally anywhere you can talk a lot is good, i think chicks like to talk a lot.

wet.....................on the wet slide.

If it was any other way I'd be worried for your anatomy.

If it was any other way I'd be worried for your anatomy.

me also, but i think they like to see my ripping six pack drenched :P

now now!l

you see it sucks being the guy, you dont ever get things planed for you, and taken out as such. so this is why i dont go on as many dates any more.

i do hate supprises but, i dont like to no all the details like im planin a milatary opperation, it just takes all the fun out of it :(

off topic eh, what the fuck was that then.

generally anywhere you can talk a lot is good, i think chicks like to talk a lot.

you really know how to charm a lady :indeed:

Indeed they do, among other things that don't have coffee. However, I went to Starbucks for a study group and some girls kept complaining about the sheer smell of coffee.

So where do you hang out, kopo?

I hang out, but not with a gf.

But if i would have one, I'd probably hang out at the places i do now. There's some bars i know, which are good for hanging out after school and have a drink. Or how about walking. Just ask where she's going and go with her. On the way have a chat.

What always gets me pretty hard is when you go trampoling with a girl. Dude even if she has like A or B cup your still guarenteed to get an erection.

Yaaa bee, i iz a chav and we is gonna go ova 3 mcdonaldz and we iz gonna get bizaeee

Take her to the Bank!

And watch her face drop as £0.00 dings up on the screen.

The cliche of meal and cinema worked for me the other night. So well, that it turned out the new wife's a swallower. THANK GOD, THANK JESUS, THANK BUDDAH, THANK KRISHNA, THANK EVERY FUCKER UP THERE.

The cliche of meal and cinema worked for me the other night. So well, that it turned out the new wife's a swallower. THANK GOD, THANK JESUS, THANK BUDDAH, THANK KRISHNA, THANK EVERY FUCKER UP THERE.

OT: RLLMUK right?

*looks at title of thread*

where to go on a what?

O_o

o_O

dont forget allah

Simple...go to the pub. That's what I do usually do.

If I need a drink I'll go somewhere I can get with public transport (tool of the devil) or I'll drive out somewhere in the country to a pub there.

That way she can't escape :D

Sign in to follow this