NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stranger

Where to go on dates?

1. Soggy Biscuit

Def : A male masturbating game. Contestants all jack off onto a digestive biscuit. Whoever shoots his load first onto the biscuit is deemed the winner! The loser.... eats the biscuit

Example : - 'Oh man, what a night! We played soggy biscuit again, Atkins came straightaway and I had to eat the cookie!'

Well I speak for all of us when I say this has enlightened me.

Personally i've never had an enjoyable "date". Walks etc seem kind of awkward and uncomfortable if you can't think of anything to say and cinema seems pointless in a "date" sense since it's much the same as sitting watching a film on your own. As for a meal well i've never been taken out on a meal and wouldn't want to anyway since i don't like watching people eat and having them watch me eat.

I don't even bother trying to meet guys since i can't stand all the uncomfortable, awkward crap. I'd rather stay home and play Mario.

Personally i've never had an enjoyable "date". Walks etc seem kind of awkward and uncomfortable if you can't think of anything to say and cinema seems pointless in a "date" sense since it's much the same as sitting watching a film on your own. As for a meal well i've never been taken out on a meal and wouldn't want to anyway since i don't like watching people eat and having them watch me eat.

I don't even bother trying to meet guys since i can't stand all the uncomfortable, awkward crap. I'd rather stay home and play Mario.

best thing for the awkward uncofortoble crap is tequila,dates = tequila walks = tequila, tequila = fun,fun,fun oh yeh mario = tequila

still think a comadey club is a good idea, i mean u both will have somthing to laugh about as ther are more than one act,and will cater to both ur tastes in huemor, and you will both have somthin to talk about after with =tequila

best thing for the awkward uncofortoble crap is tequila,dates = tequila walks = tequila, tequila = fun,fun,fun oh yeh mario = tequila

still think a comadey club is a good idea, i mean u both will have somthing to laugh about as ther are more than one act,and will cater to both ur tastes in huemor, and you will both have somthin to talk about after with =tequila

If you had a girlfriend you wouldnt need to do any of the above. All you would need is a pen and paper and try writing something. She'l probably laugh harder then she has ever done in her life.

If you had a girlfriend you wouldnt need to do any of the above. All you would need is a pen and paper and try writing something. She'l probably laugh harder then she has ever done in her life.

that even got me laughing, its a sure fire success big red!!

true! :kiss:

whats with the had!.i only just split up with my girl 4 days ago.(naggin, german,baby wantin loony) now the cats away the mice will play(we like the ladys from malta!!)

and yes i am dislexic if thats how you spell it.but i never came to this place declairin im a fukin payed writer or somthin.and most people on hear are quite safe, altho some are bit anal (which is not always bad thing) but after tryin to desifer the fuckin architectural launguage all day and lookin at straight lines i kind of stop carein how the structure,punc,spellin go on a forum.but obviously some one has to do it.

and yes i am dislexic if thats how you spell it.but i never came to this place declairin im a fukin payed writer or somthin.and most people on hear are quite safe, altho some are bit anal (which is not always bad thing) but after tryin to desifer the fuckin architectural launguage all day and lookin at straight lines i kind of stop carein how the structure,punc,spellin go on a forum.but obviously some one has to do it.

If you really had to decipher any kind of language, you would care quite about about the structure, punctuation, spelling and so forth, even on a forum. Most people who work with a language do. 90% of the people on this forum can use correct English - or at least, coherent English - so why can't you?

I mean no disrespect, but I know plenty of dyslexic people who take a great deal of time and care with their writing. They make mistakes - they're only human, after all - but at least what they write is legible. Being dyslexic is no excuse for laziness.

I'm asking you nicely, BigRed, to please take some care with your posts on these boards. It not only reflects badly on the forum as a whole, but also can make threads difficult to follow.

Thank you.

Now, back on topic please! :awesome:

if not town/clubbing/cinema i have taken me mrs to bristol and cardiff clubbing some weeks but now its mainly going to club get back early and go home in morning

or at least, coherent English - so why can't you?

Firstly, do we even know this person is english O_O. He even mentioned something about Malta and Germany.

Secondly, why the hell has everyone got so bloody anal about puncuation and spelling all of a sudden. I mean, bstmte didn't nearly get as much heat from you guys then BigRed, and i still don't have a clue what he was talking about, but this guy, i can read it ok, it makes sense (well, 'ish) and bejeebus, if you guys are getting so worked up about this, on the INTERNET no less, then i don't want to know what you're going to be like if you have to work with someone that has trouble writing in english because maybe English isn't their 1st language.

</rant>

Firstly, do we even know this person is english O_O. He even mentioned something about Malta and Germany.

Secondly, why the hell has everyone got so bloody anal about puncuation and spelling all of a sudden. I mean, bstmte didn't nearly get as much heat from you guys then BigRed, and i still don't have a clue what he was talking about, but this guy, i can read it ok, it makes sense (well, 'ish) and bejeebus, if you guys are getting so worked up about this, on the INTERNET no less, then i don't want to know what you're going to be like if you have to work with someone that has trouble writing in english because maybe English isn't their 1st language.

</rant>

BR, if English isn't your first language than you have an excuse. :wink:

I don't mind his lack of english skills. It's readable. I do however, mind the swearing. Maybe if he spent more time learning to write properly instead of swearing. The swearing just makes you look retarded.

I'd take her to the slaughterhouse to show her how meat is made and where kittens really go to when you masturbate.

Or not.

I don't quite like the whole date idea. Just hang out with eachter, it's not that forced and it's all natural. It's better then a forced situation that is going to cost you (boys) money.

It not only reflects badly on the forum as a whole

That's bollocks surely.

Take her to a swingers evening, or a brothel.

my god this is the third time of writing this,just one reason why i cant take my time to read every thing, becuase the compurter likes to crash.

but hear it goes.....maybe im just in that 10%.lazzie yes, (at times pending how the day has been or rough weekend) time to check every thing without spell chek, no, have a dictionary to hand, no

if you no dislexic people you would no that their is differnt levels of it,differnt ways it can affect you(one has nothin to do with the other)

but thank you for puting me in your genral dislexia boiling pot!!

i think if you actually look at my posts, from when i was asked about punctuation, you will find their is an ever growing attempt to correct this

(if you look you will find it)

always do i try to stay on a topic, but i find my self havin to do this because peolpe cant read one or two words.

and if you cannot read or follow what i am writing, how on earth did you right back in such detail, about somthin you can not read.

love the local neighbour hood negro

Hey, look, I didn't mean to offend. Let's just consider it dropped, okay? :smile:

Has that worked in the past with your ladies, EEVIL?

Big Red - don't be put off by the selct few that are totally anal about spelling and punctuation, i can see you are trying' (ish), and so should most people. but there is a select few who don't.

Stranger - don't think that was aimed directly at you, it was just the first post i saw about punctuation and spelling and stuff :)

Stranger - don't think that was aimed directly at you, it was just the first post i saw about punctuation and spelling and stuff :)

No worries. As long as it's understandable - and BR is clearly making sure it is now - I've got no problem.

Let's try not to deviate from the topic any longer.

Where do you guys take your special lady?

(And vice versa for the women on the boards!)

Has that worked in the past with your ladies, EEVIL?

Fucking right it has, and on the few incidents where it hasn't worked you don't have to go far to find another lass. :hehe:

Well I speak for all of us when I say this has enlightened me.

surprised you didnt know bout this one offers. i did,and im a nun! :grin:

evilmurray, that has to be the best thing i have heard all day.it would be like going to a big party, were thers lots of ladys, and floating the girl your with

(floating - to get rid off - or to ditch)

dont worry guys and gals, i dont get offended easy. hide like a riano, some mite say.

Ive had success using the local theme park as entertainment, the girls love to see me all wet.....................on the wet slide.

Sign in to follow this