NEurope
Cube

Medal of Honor Heroes 2

Don't forget that IGN said that you can FULLY customise the "bounding box" to more or less any size you want! So it'll play a lot better than shown in that vid!

I had posted before, IGN state that the size of the "bounding box" can be customised fully... they even go to the extent by saying that this may well control better than Metroid Prime 3!!!

I had posted before, IGN state that the size of the "bounding box" can be customised fully... they even go to the extent by saying that this may wel conrol better than Metroid Prime 3!!!

A couple of screen shots from IGN to emphasize this

[ATTACH]1563[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1564[/ATTACH]

If online is nailed as well as they hope this title could be absolutely amazing for multiplayer!

I'm on the verge of preordering this!

May trade in Airbourne for it actually...

Online?! And IGN stated it's excellent!

The down side I've heard about the game is the AI... apparently it's a little poor.

However, I'm looking to get this for multiplayer purposes ONLY... I hope online really is nailed! If so, this game would be right up on my list of favs!

Near perfect FPS control and 32 player online will do me just fine!

I'm tempted by this game. It seems to have three things all in one. A nice on rails part, a more normal single player, and *hopefully* a wicked online.

Will have to wait for reviews though.

Geez!

This is just plain WEIRD. I mean, the most anticipated FPS on the Wii is a MEDAL OF HONOR one. What the heck!?!

Even I am tempted to buy this. Wonder how they'll solve the issue with friendcodes.

Geez!

This is just plain WEIRD. I mean, the most anticipated FPS on the Wii is a MEDAL OF HONOR one. What the heck!?!

Even I am tempted to buy this. Wonder how they'll solve the issue with friendcodes.

I thought EA used their own servers, aka no friendcodes.

At least I think it will be like that. (Madden didn't use friendcodes, did it?).

The bloom on the graphics is lovely, the graphics themselves are shocking.

The bloom on the graphics is lovely, the graphics themselves are shocking.

I think the graphics are rather good when it's running.

I actually really want this now.

Same here! All of a sudden i got hyped for it. Odd.

I really want this game but with the game costing £30 odd and the zapper being £20 its fairly expensive. Il probably wait for reviews like other people before i buy.

I really want this game but with the game costing £30 odd and the zapper being £20 its fairly expensive. Il probably wait for reviews like other people before i buy.

You don't need to use the zapper if you dont want to.

The only part it's really used in is the arcade mode, and even in that mode there's an option to just use them seperatly. :)

The zapper is just a plastic shell for the wii controller, it's not necessary to play games and it's not worth spit. It looks ugly and, most importantly, utterly pointless. Only people who should buy this are people who actually want Link's Crossbow Training. Don't buy it specifically for MoH, RE or any other game.

The super scope was an item in SSBM. It wasn't pointless!

But the Zapper I think, is.

Don't get me wrong, I quite like the Super Scope, got one in collectors condition with its original box, contents and four superscope games, Yoshis Safari, Battleclash, Metal Combat: Falcons Revenge and the Super 6 cartridge that came with the scope, but it was a failure of an accessory. I guess at least with the scope, it was required for play, with the Zapper (how can you even call it that???), its just plastic, its not as if theres a specific Wii remote built into it, its completely pointless, you can play without it. The Zapper surely has gotta take the title for most pointless gun accessory ever. Despite this, it'll probably outsell Super Scopes entire lifecycle performance in one day!

I dont understand - gamers piss me off so much. So people are complaining that its just a bit of plastic?!! What?! Isnt that a GOOD thing? If it was exactly the same thing with a wiimote built into it like Petey said then people would be going mental saying nintendo are trying to rip us off. The only reason the guncom pr pther light guns arent JUST a bit of plastic is because the relative console pads dont have the right tech in them, the wiimote does so toi have that extra bit of emmersion all we need is the "bit of plastic" same way that the steering wheel is just a bit of plastic and why we arent getting maracas with Sambe De Amigo - WE DON'T NEED THEM!!!

nintendo really can't win with some people!! And logic is baffling by some posters on here.

Now if people think the Zapper is just plain shit then thats a different talking point :)

PS I'm definitely getting this game! And I want 4 Zappers!!!

I dont understand - gamers piss me off so much. So people are complaining that its just a bit of plastic?!! What?! Isnt that a GOOD thing? If it was exactly the same thing with a wiimote built into it like Petey said then people would be going mental saying nintendo are trying to rip us off. The only reason the guncom pr pther light guns arent JUST a bit of plastic is because the relative console pads dont have the right tech in them, the wiimote does so toi have that extra bit of emmersion all we need is the "bit of plastic" same way that the steering wheel is just a bit of plastic and why we arent getting maracas with Sambe De Amigo - WE DON'T NEED THEM!!!

nintendo really can't win with some people!! And logic is baffling by some posters on here.

Now if people think the Zapper is just plain shit then thats a different talking point :)

PS I'm definitely getting this game! And I want 4 Zappers!!!

You hit gold there son.

there's an option to just use them seperatly.

There isn't even an option. The game won't be able to tell if you are using them or not unless it goes out of it's way to see if the Nunchuck moves differently to the Wii Remote. Which is unlikely.

"Zapper Compatible" just means "No Nunchuck Motion Sensor Features"

I dont understand - gamers piss me off so much. So people are complaining that its just a bit of plastic?!! What?! Isnt that a GOOD thing? (...)

Hmm.... My whole point was that the Zapper is absolutely, completely, utterly useless and pointless. And what triggered my post was mainly statements like the following by steggy:

The only part it's really used in is the arcade mode, and even in that mode there's an option to just use them seperatly. :)

This implies that steggy, and other people I reckon, actually think the Zapper is more than a shell. I don't know what they think it is, but apparently there is an impression that the Wii actually knows whether you're using one or not and that it might actually be needed to play certain modes of some games. Well, it doesn't and it isn't.

The Wiimote is brilliant on its own and that's why I think "the Zapper is just plain shit" and not needed.

And yes, I do think the same of all the other shells that have come out thus far, including tennis rackets, golf clubs, steering wheels, etc.

Nintendo have been winning with me since 1989, that's how long I'm a fan of the company, probably longer than at least 70-80% of the members of this forum. Saying and thinking the Wii Zapper is just a shitty needless piece of plastic does not make me any less of a fan than I've been for the past 18 years, thank you very much.