NEurope
Cube

Medal of Honor Heroes 2

Anyone up for as many people as possible to play this game this week? When is a good time for everyone this week and we'll sort it.

Monday - all night

Tuesday - after 11pm

Wednesday - all night

Thursday - all night

So I'm pretty flexible! When's everyone else free?

I am always up for a ruck, I'm off work this week so i will be turning nocturnal.

Okay, anyone up for a game tonight? Room N Europe com

Who's game? Shall we say 9pm?

Unless we want to make it 10 for Kav, or just 9pm and stay on for Kav at 10pm. Depends how long people can play for :)

Fancy having timed matches!?!?!? They're much better!!

Change it if you can!!!

We're started by the way -JOIN US!!!

Damn I keep getting disconnected!

And that guy with the Bazooka is good

Guy with the bazooka was annoying :) It's stupid how he can blow someone up right next to them and not get blown up himself!!!!

Shame there wasn't more of us though. I tried changing the level a few times, no one bit :)

Oh, and got Mortal Kombat today, cheers buddy!!!!

Yeah I voted for a level change, nobody sees it though because its so small. Ah well, we will have to do it again sometime. (Tomorrow?) Try and get a few more people.

Well, it may say I'm new to the forums, but I'm most certainly not new to MoH : H2.

I am Eph1del, and I lead the Black Fang, a relaxed clan which recruits ANY player regardless of skill level. We view ourselves as a "Brotherhood of Gaming" and we are not "elitist" like so many other clans out there.

So if you're up for some good fun games, then we're here to arrange that :) ! I may be one of the best players out there, but the whole point of gaming is lost as soon as you remove that "fun" aspect.

We are also recruiting good players for clan wars, and even better, our clan has no overwhelming responsibilities, we're just here on a part-time basis.

So, if you're interested come visit our thread on officialnintendomagazine.co.uk (I would have posted a working url here, but the forums says "No!" :( ) and check for our thread in Nintendo Online Gaming. Yeah, we haven't got our own forums yet (>_<) well, I did tell you it was relaxed :indeed: !

I've not played this for a while... my rank will have slipped badly! :(

Likewise. The highest rank I have gotten is about Number 36 in the Top 100, but now I'm around number 200 :( Must admit I am getting pretty bored with the online mode now. I'll only stick around if there is a very good game of CTF happening in the Village.

Had a classic moment the other day. Was coming around one of the house's on the Village, planning on storming the enemies base, but there were about 12 of my enemies standing there, and then they started chasing me. I felt like Han Solo from that infamous scene in A New Hope :heh:

Likewise. The highest rank I have gotten is about Number 36 in the Top 100, but now I'm around number 200 :( Must admit I am getting pretty bored with the online mode now. I'll only stick around if there is a very good game of CTF happening in the Village.

Had a classic moment the other day. Was coming around one of the house's on the Village, planning on storming the enemies base, but there were about 12 of my enemies standing there, and then they started chasing me. I felt like Han Solo from that infamous scene in A New Hope :heh:

Lol, funny. I had a funny moment yesterday. Well, not really funny but I found it amusing. This noob with a sniper rifle killed me at close range. Which was ok. But then he proceeded to TEABAG ME!!! So I systamatically hunted him down, I killed him 12 times before he finally left the room.

In reality, Balls bouncing on a girls face. In the game, standing over your opponent you have just killed and proceed to press down on the D-pad a few times to give the impression of 'Teabagging'. I believe it happens a lot on Halo.

I know what it is in real life, though I thought it was dipping your balls in a girls mouth - dipping into the wet!

Just didn't know what it was in the gaming world! Same thing it seems :)