NEurope
Cube

Medal of Honor Heroes 2

I walked to the end of my road, but I'm having a bit of a troubled day, so I turned around the corner and came back home. I may go get this game later today or tomorrow, still not sure. Have got something I need to sort out first.

You guys up for a challenge tonight. Me and my Wiffy clan are playing tonight and need a challenge. Either TDM or CTF. 8 pm London/Dublin time. Room name and password to come.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

THE GAME IS SOLD OUT, DAMNIT... IN 4 DAYS... THE GAME... IS... SOLD... OUT!!!

:'(

Its already pre-ordered, but damnit, its not fair :'(

I'll be up for it!

Does anyone know what all the symbols mean on EA Nation - there's an EA sign, a shield, arrows going both ways (though I think this means they're timed matches) - what do they all mean, it's doing my head in and the instructions, nor ea's site, nor anywhere on the net is saying what it all means! Driving me crazy!!

I play a online game if you like, best time for me is like 4-5pm today.

4-5pm? Way to early :) Anyone on after 10pm?

Owen what's your nation ID?

erm...i've forgotten for the minute...i'm sure it's owen333

The game is not that bad but the weapon balancing is frustrating, the SMG's dominates things.

Also why does it play the same map over and over?

Would be nice if it had a voice to till you the game is almost over or the enemy has your flag though..

well picked this up...so can play online if anyone wants to...need to register an EANation name though...

Ill add you later, I meant flameboy but said hellfire, its cause you're both green! And hellfire = flame!! I'm simple!

I'll be on later if you're up for it!

Well be playing it now for the best part of an hour...

The single player is meh just like every other WW2 shooter, although I havn't played any for awhile so made for a refreshing change to be honest...

As for the multiplayer it reminds me of a very early PC online shooter...its pretty basic, plenty of mad cap running around not knowing who is who (coloured dots being the same doesn't help) and not being able to communicate, despite this it is still pretty fun...It has a few niggles though, like people dropping out and shifting teams...also why once your in a match are you stuck in that match until you quit seems bizarre!

EDIT;

Also just to say am loving EA Nation this is how online gaming should be! not stupid friend codes

EDIT 2;

Played someone called cookyman is it our very own?!

Its my first online Fps and I have one ..weird question about the online:Is there an informal rule or agreement between the players in the "Capture the Flag" mode?I mean about the conditions the the players can capture the flag.I'm asking this because i found it very easy to get the opponents flag(except when the players are more than 20).

I have one ..weird question about the online:Is there an informal rule or agreement between the players in the "Capture the Flag" mode?I mean about the conditions the the players can capture the flag.

I don't think so although havn't played one yet...

been playing some more done little to improve my ranking...but its still fun...I feel a staff versus member TDM coming on...

How many of us have this game now? We HAVE to have a big NEurope match! The most we've had is about 5! If we can get 3 V 3 or 4 V 4 TDM that would be good.

Set up a room called N Europe if anyone is interested