NEurope
Cube

Medal of Honor Heroes 2

Both suggestions sound good to me but I think I'd rather have all agaisnt all style matches due to the lack of voice chat.

Yeah the only problem I can see with the all against all option, is the organisation of matches.

Depending on number of players we could do a set of randomly selected matches to start with. And then a couple of rounds with equal players against each other. So top 4 against each other, then the next 4...and so on. That should stop the tourney being over too quickly and stop too much head scratching for the organiser.

How does the multiplayer work? Can someone set up a room and we decide who enters that room? Or is it completely random?

I'd be up for it.

Also, I would be up for scrapping the online section of the forum and have a sticky on the top of the wii page - I've been going on about this for over a year. THE ONLINE BOARD DOESN'T WORK!!!!!! No one goes there. There would be much more online activity if it was already on the Wii/DS board as people visit there everyday and would be aware of other users who want to go online!!!1

Can the mods please change this, the current system is F*CKING AWFUL!!!!!

Though I wouldn't of put it quite in the same way I totally agree with Dazzybee. The online sections definitely needs changing as people just don't check it enough and that's a real shame. A section at the top of the Wii page would probably do the job. I actually think the high scores forum has this problem too and shouldn't be mixed in with game help.

I've been reading about a glitch that makes you invincible online with the US version, I wonder if they've bothered to fix it while it's been delayed over here.

Here is a video off youtube of the glitch:

I've been reading about a glitch that makes you invincible online with the US version I wonder if they've bothered to fix it while it's been delayed over here.

Probably not! :indeed:

Was really interested in this before, but now I have MP3 and wasn't particularly impressed by the controls, have RE:UC and wasn't that impressed with the lightgunning, and have Halo3 and TF2 to tide me over for online multiplayer.

You don't like the control son Metroid? WHAT!?! How can you not? Seriously, I really can't comprehend how you cannot think the controls are amazing and then go on to say Halo 3!!!! I don't understand your logic!!!

PS Wheres the cheapest place to get this? And can anyone answer my online question above please, would really like to know how the online works.

You use EA nation servers and you set up a room and people join. So hopefully you can put a password on the rooms (Y).

Cheapest places iv seen is amazon.co.uk and play.com at £30 on both.

Cheers Davey, forgot this was EA Nation, got an account setup already from Fifa. Sounding good, so we can definitely have some N-Europe action on the go! Going to order it now then :)

You don't like the control son Metroid? WHAT!?! How can you not? Seriously, I really can't comprehend how you cannot think the controls are amazing and then go on to say Halo 3!!!! I don't understand your logic!!!

PS Wheres the cheapest place to get this? And can anyone answer my online question above please, would really like to know how the online works.

I don't not like them, I just don't particularly see them as a huge step forward over dual analog. It's way too twitchy - pressing B repeatedly to fire quickly and keeping steady on a target is annoying, and A as a fire button is even worse. I do like the speed with which you can move, but I don't consider them the "better than KB+M" some people have called them.

Fair enough. I think they're incredible and if they're not more accurate than KB+M then they are WAY more immersive. I can pull shield of pirates and open doors all day long with those controls...... :)

Fair enough. I think they're incredible and if they're not more accurate than KB+M then they are WAY more immersive. I can pull shield of pirates and open doors all day long with those controls...... :)

Yeah I did like that stuff, the grapple beam was pretty awesome. I wouldn't particularly mind whether I played with Dual Analog or the WiiMote, but one of the main reasons that MoHH2 is being tipped as a big game is because of the controls and thats not a good enough reason for me to justify buying it :p

Damn, a hacking/glitch?

I hope there's a report button or something like that

ive had this since december online its ace :). yes there are lobbys, you can join games at any time, and i m pritty sure you can password protect rooms too, see you guys on later in the week

hey just wondering if it had any 2 player options?

Not split screen I'm afraid only online. I think that's the one thing that has put me off the game so far, and that lack of any local multiplayer (even the arcade mode)

Still think the game will be good though, and it wont really effect me that much as most of my friends would prefer to play something like Warioware when they come round. And my gf isn't a big fan of FPS's.

I don't not like them, I just don't particularly see them as a huge step forward over dual analog. It's way too twitchy - pressing B repeatedly to fire quickly and keeping steady on a target is annoying, and A as a fire button is even worse. I do like the speed with which you can move, but I don't consider them the "better than KB+M" some people have called them.

You have quite clearly never ever fired a gun?

I should imagine most of us haven't.

I want fun out of my games, not realism to the point of annoyance. When someone throws a flashbang in Counter Strike, do you really want to get your eyes blinded and your ears ringing, or would you rather it was simply a blanked out screen and sound effects? Same way with recoil. I'm fine with the computer adding it artificially.

I want fun out of my games, not realism to the point of annoyance. When someone throws a flashbang in Counter Strike, do you really want to get your eyes blinded and your ears ringing, or would you rather it was simply a blanked out screen and sound effects? Same way with recoil. I'm fine with the computer adding it artificially.

Surely adjusting for recoil with the wiimote is far more practical and easier than it is altering a crosshairs position in dual analogue after auto recoil?

I think us N-Europe forumers should play online together! Hopefully we can get into double figures and have a mental game or something?

I should imagine most of us haven't.

I have : peace:

I'm ex army.

I think us N-Europe forumers should play online together! Hopefully we can get into double figures and have a mental game or something?

Yup mental is good, I'm game!:smile:

I'm ex army.

Dont the army take away the part of your brain that says "don't kill"?

Man I hate a lot of modern day 'squaddies'.

Anyway, although you can play as a squaddie in most WW1/2 games now, it's ironic how media perception is that of them being full of "passion for their country". Heh. If only they realised that many soldiers in WW1/2 were 'forced' into fighting for their country and were so scared that they suffered from post traumatic stress disorders for the rest of their lives. Little to no aftercare as the streets were lined with flags. Meh; any armed force is a paradox to me. Akin to a religious cult on the inside.

I really feel the media glamourise wars and have much more substance to delve into yet never do. Is it any wonder videogames are seen by many as worse than movies? Compare Saving private Ryan to MOH/BIA etc...it's obvious most games developers don't really understand what telling a good war story really is about. The individual that is at war with their emotions. Ala Full Metal Jacket, Platoon etc...

Ok, I'll zip up now...Totally went of course and potentially caused quite the stir...

:blank:

Surely adjusting for recoil with the wiimote is far more practical and easier than it is altering a crosshairs position in dual analogue after auto recoil?

Probably, but it just annoys me that it's my unsteady hand thats missing I guess.

I'm well up for joining in a game. Hopefully my copy will arrive on Friday (ordered through play). Shooting a music video all weekend so Friday is good for me! (even though I should be prepping)