NEurope
Cube

Medal of Honor Heroes 2

any news on the release?, i prey this will make it in time for xmas

Wouldn't like to say, but i'm going for Feb 08.

Play.com have now changed the date to next year, so all the major retailer's have now changed the release date to next year. :(

I predict a late Janurary/early February release. Ah well, I can ask for it as a B-Day pressie then.

EA have confirmed a Spring 2008 release for Europe.

Complete crap. I'm sorry, but thats too long away considering the US release.

2008 is pretty wick in itself, but Spring? Whats that all about. This had worked its way into my thinking with the supposedly great controls and the online play- but mostly due to the delay with Zack and Wiki. Bit of a lean Christmas for the Wii!

I really doubt I'll be wanting this come Spring time... they should make it budget price...!

is this 100 % confirmed:(?

i played the usa version today, controls are excellent, graphics good, online is great fun,

This is a must have!When will be out in Europe?Is it February or not?Online seems to have good popularity with average 80 k conection per week and only in Usa..

My Wiitailer says february the 7th. IGN says february the 8th.

Yep it's out Feb 8th 2008 and will come with the online mode intact, lets hope theres no lag!

Looking forward to it! Hope it's worth the ridiculous wait from the US release!

I'm really, really split as to whether to get this one or not. I want it but I can only really afford 2, 3 at a push, of 4 games that I'd like soon - Z+W, BWii, NMH and this.

February the 8th?Thats good!But why Red shell hasnt include on the realise list?

Also one more question..Do you know if we ll play only against Europeans or over the world?

I'm guessing Europe only. You don't want it worldwide anyway, trust me. It'll ping at around 100-200 depending on how good your connection is - whilst you can put up with that for WoW or something it absolutely sucks for an FPS.

Ok who's getting this on Friday I'm looking forward to playing 31 of you guys on multiplayer!

Ok who's getting this on Friday I'm looking forward to playing 31 of you guys on multiplayer!

Crap I'm so broke, and I should buy some 360 games. Didn't know this was coming out "so soon"!

Ok who's getting this on Friday.

Play.com changed the status of my order to 'order placed' yesterday, so I'm kinda hoping it will arrive Wednesday, but I'm pretty sure I'll get it Thursday anywhoo :yay:

I'm looking forward to playing 31 of you guys on multiplayer!

With the dead online board? Hmmm. I think we should arrange a tourney.

I'l will buy this one this month, i hope i can enter in the tourney ^^

Not sure about getting this straight away as I've limited myself to one game a month so I'll have to choose between this and BWii.

Some sort of tourney would be a good idea, don't think we'll be able to arrange for everyone to be online at the same time though. It was hard enough to arrange two players for Mario Strikers.

1 vs 1 on an FPS can get a bit tiresome, so maybe we should do a CTF 2 vs 2 tourney? Or maybe not bother with teams and have sets of 4 player matches, with points calculated by number of kills minus number of deaths.

What does everyone think?

Dunno whether to get this or not actually. Online sounds good but I think i'll wait for some impressions first like if there's much lag in a 32 player game.

My friends are absolutely hyped about this game. Im definitely getting this one, but will have to wait for more cash. I havent had the time to finish SMG yet, while I havent even purchased the January releases yet (Ghost Squad - cant find it anywhere, Z&W). Heck, Im even moderately interested in M&S at the Olympics.

This month will see the release of MOHH2, NMH and BWii. Hurts my wallet :P

I think I'll wait a few weeks till my mates have played this one. Advance Wars is keeping me busy for weeks to come anyway. Let's hope it sells well though. EA has actually put some real effort into making this game a great package.

1 vs 1 on an FPS can get a bit tiresome, so maybe we should do a CTF 2 vs 2 tourney? Or maybe not bother with teams and have sets of 4 player matches, with points calculated by number of kills minus number of deaths.

What does everyone think?

Both suggestions sound good to me but I think I'd rather have all agaisnt all style matches due to the lack of voice chat.