NEurope
Cube

Medal of Honor Heroes 2

There's no difference between the Wii and PSP screenshots, bar resolution.

Resolution is everything nowadays ;)

There's no difference between the Wii and PSP screenshots, bar resolution.

I have to say: OBJECTION!

I think there is a clear difference, especially the textures. Look at this screen from the PSP version:

MOHH2_PSP_EuroGamer5.jpg.jpg

Now look at a (confirmed, that is, not fake) Wii screenshot:

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/947/947233/img_4843983.html

First, look at his sleeve. On the PSP, it's all muddy and blurry and the button is just a splotch. On the Wii, it looks like cloth, and the button is clearly defined, and looks like a button. Also try looking at the Thompson, the concrete slabs and the sand. Also, the Wii version will run in widescreen,progressive scan and a near constant framerate of 60 fps(confirmed in the IGN preview below)

http://wii.ign.com/articles/817/817116p1.html

Excerpt: Medal of Honor Heroes 2 has a clean, polished look to it and the presentation is enhanced by the smooth fluidity. Obviously, it looks better than Call of Duty 3 and largely one-ups Vanguard's visuals. The game's graphics are enhanced by a quasi-bloom effect, depth of field blurs, screen shakes, on-screen blood splatters and lighting effects that illuminate the immediate environment. The particle effects system is adequate, but not nearly as impressive as, say, Call of Duty 3's. While smoke billows from some wrecked ships, it's not nearly as realistic as the spreading mass of black air in Activision's shooter. EA Canada is smart about its priorities, though. As soon as you gun down enemies, they disappear - very likely a means to maintain the 60 frames motion, which rarely dips. Although today's screens do not reflect this truth, Heroes 2 does support both progressive scan and 16:9 widescreen modes.

I have to say: OBJECTION!

I think there is a clear difference, especially the textures. Look at this screen from the PSP version:

Blame 1up for resizing Wii screenshots and calling them PSP screenshots.

its looking good but no split screen will continue to eat away at me. Is it too much to ask for a GOOD fun fps game that you can play your friends in?

I had a read at this on IGN, they have a three page preview up, and it sounds pure class. Better than I thought a Medal of Honour game could! They say that the controls are pretty much nailed to perfection and just a whisker behind Metroid. The only gripe is that maybe your character moves too slow.

A nice suprise so I'll be keeping an eye out for how it develops.

slow moving chacater usually doesn't matter to some people but i hate this.. Fast paced is what made games like timeplitters so fun and slow paced is what games like halo split screen boring as hell.

The arcade mode looks pretty weird, but the main game looks allright to me.

Seems the game will also include some blood! Woo!

Gameplay Video

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24575.html

Looks abit rubbish really!

It's supposed to control really well, but you don't really get the sense of that from the video, though lifting the Wii-mote Rocket Launcher on to your shoulder could be pretty fun!

Don't forget that IGN said that you can FULLY customise the "bounding box" to more or less any size you want! So it'll play a lot better than shown in that vid!

New Trailer from IGN

Great graphics and gameplay by the look's of it :grin:

That actually looks awesome!

32 player online, solid controls, good graphics running at a great framerate and a bonus on-rails mode...sounds great!

I'm swaying from RE:UC to this now.

UC seems to be getting realyl bad impressions, yet this is supposed to be awesome.

I'm impressed, don't think I'll buy it due to the amount of games coming out around it. Think I've got a review copy lined up though, so it should be alright just for that :).

Looking at the ngamer reviews this month there is a lot of great wii games.. some even surprisingly good like EO but i think this will surprise people too.

I was also surpirsed with mysims.. i really like eas effort on the wii. Its better than every other third party so far i think.

New Trailer from IGN

Great graphics and gameplay by the look's of it :grin:

This game looks good and has potential to be great! :)

I agree with MCJ, i think EA have impressed me the most out of the third parties so far this generation. :D

I honestly didn't think I'd be excited about this game, but it's looking good. All the positive talk about it has really piqued by interest, it's definitely on my radar. Is it out this year in Europe?

I can't say that I am impressed by the graphics...But I really do appreciate that there still are developers that actually care about the framerate

60 FPS with these graphics will do just fine, rather than something that tries to challenge the 360 version of CoD 3 and has a terrible framerate

I can't say that I am impressed by the graphics...But I really do appreciate that there still are developers that actually care about the framerate

60 FPS with these graphics will do just fine, rather than something that tries to challenge the 360 version of CoD 3 and has a terrible framerate

if there's one thing I can't stand it's slow down, in my opinion there's no excuse for it on consoles. All the consoles are the same, so framerate issues should be sorted out whilst in development.

IMO PSX graphics with 60 FPS > PS3 graphics with slow down.

Hence why I used to play HL2 in 640x480, blocky as hell but oh so smooth :)

looks good, lets hope they can get controls as close to metriod prime 3 as possible, i have mp3 its truly stunning :) in every way, and beats halo3 hands down,