NEurope
conzer16

Coco Pops

Now I will hold my hand up and proudly state that I love Coco Pops!

I absolutely adore them. Coco Pops are one of my vices, one of the few things I truly enjoy. I have just eaten a bowl of the beautiful little things and as I was munchiong my way through them, something struck me.

It struck me quite hard.

They have changed them ever so slightly. I know!!! I can't believe it???!! They must have changed the recipe slightly because they are making more of a popping sound rather than the usual crunch - and I for one am horrified...

Why change a perfectly good recipe?? Why are food makers intent on doing this to our beautiful little treats the whole time? Be it the name, the recipe or the taste...

Why whould they change it? That old mantra hold true doesn't it?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I think I'll have another bowl now.

In order to confirm my suspicions of course...

what a totally random thread.

They go soggy to quickly, buit otherwise they're pretty nice. Goldan nuggets, now there's breakfast heaven.

Coco Pops = win

I also love Frosted Shreddies.

I love coco pops, only trouble is that they go soggy quickly. I've liked them better since they changed the recipe

Agreed!

They are heaven in a box.

What he said.

+ Sugar Puffs!

Grahams eh? What the hell is a graham and what is it doing in my cereal bowl?

Get out Graham!

Why whould they change it? That old mantra hold true doesn't it?

Is it this "lower fat, same taste" crap?

Another thing - All crisps now taste horrible. Walkers, Quavers, Watsits, Hula Hoops, Skips, etc are all horrible since this "lower fat" crap.

I want the originals back.

I don't have cereal that much nowadays, but Coco Pops are nice. I used to love Corn Pops - I collected tokens for the duffle bag and turned up at the dentist with it.

Toast + Raspberry Jam is where it's usually at now, although I am partial to Ready Brek (any Brek haters, it's 100% porridge oats, but 100% nicer than usual) with a little golden syrup...

I don't have cereal that much nowadays, but Coco Pops are nice. I used to love Corn Pops - I collected tokens for the duffle bag and turned up at the dentist with it.

Toast + Raspberry Jam is where it's usually at now, although I am partial to Ready Brek (any Brek haters, it's 100% porridge oats, but 100% nicer than usual) with a little golden syrup...

I agree with everything you've just said.

Grahams eh? What the hell is a graham and what is it doing in my cereal bowl?

Get out Graham!

lmao

frosties are awesome.

CRUNCHY NUT FTW!

i'd rather have a bowl of coco pops ... they turn the milk all chocolately.

I miss the days when ED the Duck ruled and gordon the gopher was cool. At least the character endoresement of ceareals is something that will never end. Honey monster also rules. In fact I think I base my buying descision on the coolness of the characters. (snap crackle and pop were lame though).

but now that i am a student i tend to eat tesco value porrage oats + water + salt mmmmmmmmmm

Why change a perfectly good recipe?? Why are food makers intent on doing this to our beautiful little treats the whole time? Be it the name, the recipe or the taste...

If they change the recipe its no better than shop-own-brand FAKES.. a Crime against humanity.

what a totally random thread.

They go soggy to quickly, buit otherwise they're pretty nice. Goldan nuggets, now there's breakfast heaven.

Don't eat so slowly

They used to be called Choco Pops here, then Choco Krispies, and now Coco Pops. I haven't a slightest clue why. Yeah, Coco Pops are pretty great.

I don't eat cereal. The only 2 I ever really enjoyed were Cookie Crisp and Nesquick. Cocoa Pops are too soggy.

I eat Croissants, Toast or Pain Au Chocolat every morning. Cereal just isnt that nice in the morning.

Is it this "lower fat, same taste" crap?

Another thing - All crisps now taste horrible. Walkers, Quavers, Watsits, Hula Hoops, Skips, etc are all horrible since this "lower fat" crap.

I want the originals back.

(I think all those are Walkers btw:heh:)

But anyway, yeah, Original Walkers are gross now, and I'v also noticed the taste difference in Hula Hoops, though not as much....Heh...I think I now know why these Maltese Skips are missing something big:heh:

I don't eat cereal. The only 2 I ever really enjoyed were Cookie Crisp and Nesquick. Cocoa Pops are too soggy.

I eat Croissants, Toast or Pain Au Chocolat every morning. Cereal just isnt that nice in the morning.

COOKIE CRISIP!!!

my mum had to stop buying them, because i got a little to addicted to them. I would eat them at every possible moment.

I usually eat my coco pops any any other time in the day, except for the morning.

At breakfast I eat corn flakes or rice krispies or weetabix or golden nuggets or whatever else is in the house. Coco pops are a special snack for me during the day!

(I think all those are Walkers btw:heh:)

Hula Hoops aren't. But by "Walkers", I meant the main range.

I eat Coco Pops, and Rice Crsipies straight from the box. So much nicer that way :)

very, very true