NEurope
chrizkerr2

What Games are you still needing to play?

Games I still wanna buy (& then play obviously):

- Complete the Capcom 5, so that's P.N.03;

- Viewtiful Joe 1 (got the second one recently for € 10,- sealed;

- Killer 7 (Looking forward to No more Heroes too. I have RE 4, and I'm looking forward to the last of the Capcom 5 sometime in the future on the Wii :P);

- Pikmin 2;

- Super Mario Sunshine (Can't believe this will actually be one of the last games I'll get..);

- Xtreme-G III (I was a fan of the first one on the 64.. I got X-Gra, but I think this one may be better..);

- Beyond Good & Evil (doesn't need explanation I think, of the games I've missed on the cube, this may be the best..)

- Soul Calibur 2 (I need more fighters.. And, well, Link..).

- Edit: Ooh! Forgot Baten kaitos 2! <sigh> Stupid NOE. I'm not going to mod my Cube, so I might import a US Cube, allthough importing an US Wii is more likely.

Maybes:

- Odama (looks like a fun experiment, and I can add the microphone to my collection);

- Zelda 4 swords (is very fun, buy only when doing multi-player with actual Zelda fans, which may be a problem for me..Next installment on the Wii online please);

- Wario Ware inc (is fun, but again, only multi-player.. But with less restrictions than Zelda though).

- Maybe rebuy the few games I got unsealed, I forgot which they were though.. Metal Gear Solid for sure, and one of my first games.. I think Rogue Squadron & Capcom vs SNK (Oh god, good luck with those 2).

-Another RE. Perhaps 2, I hear that's supposed to be the best of the Classic Cube ports, and one of the scariest..

That's all I can think of right now.

Edit:

Well, for Cube at least.. For the GBC I want Shantae (<ouch>), for GBA Drill Dozer, maybe those Japanese touch generation games, and for the DS, Ouendan 1 & 2, both Castlevania's, both Kirbys, oh well, the DS isn't the problem.

I'm not going to mod my Cube, so I might import a US Cube

What's wrong with the freeloader/action replay?

I found Xtreme-G III to be unworthy of the name - the first two were a million times better.

I still have some gems to play or finish on the Cube. It's only now that i realize how good the software library was for the Cube. I kinda miss it. The Wii can't match up to it yet, but still early days.

Anyway, games I intent on playing/finishing:

Pikmin 2

Wind Waker (dropped the ball since i had to collect the triforce part)

Paper Mario (only tested the waters)

Tales of Symphonia (havent started yet)

Beyond Good & Evil

Metroid Prime 2 (purchased recently, have yet to start it)

So yeah, that's quite a lot of quality titles there. Right now Im playing Paper Mario on VC, will probably start PM on Cube after that. I'll make sure MP2 is finished before MP3 arrives :P

Yeah Chibi Robo looked very charming. But it's either still full-price or very hard to find. Oh I forgot about Killer 7 too. I really want to get that game.

Does anybody know where to get that game. I prefer the PAL version though, as Im too lazy to use the Freeloader :P

Chibi Robo. I might wait for the DS version though.

Likewise.

I have still not experinced the joy's of Pikmin, so I'm sure I'll pick up a copy of the original if I see it for under £5 somewhere.

I have a good few games which I've never finished, but really should get around to ... mainly Beyond Good and Evil, Viewtiful Joe 2, and several Resident Evil games (2, 3, Code: Veronica, 4).

I don't know why, I'm not a big fan of Naruto, but I really wanted to play Naruto: Clash of Ninja European Version. It seems like a solid enough beat-em-up fighting game. Maybe I'll buy it someday, it seems to be Wii-mote compatible (right?), so maybe I'll play it when I have enough time and money to buy a Wii (I'm still waiting for Metroid Prime 3, No More Heroes and Super Mario Galaxy to come out, they're the only titles enticing for me to even consider buying the damn thing... so far all the other games look like gimmicky ports).

EDIT: It's absurd how I totally forgot about the brilliant Beyond Good & Evil... of course that's one game I would love to play on the Cube. I never played Chibi Robo, that seems to be one of the favourites around here, but, then again, I don't even come close to regretting it. Just not my kind of game.

I own all the games that i wanted to get for GC, but there are some in the collection that i just haven't got round to completing as of yet, these include

Metroid Prime 2

PoP - Warrior Within

Twilight Princess (yes, i haven't beaten it yet, but i will by Christmas).

Other than the ones above, i have beaten all the games i own for GC multiple times now.

Paper Mario 2

Viewtiful Joe 1/2

Pikmin 1/2

I was once tempted to buy the original Pikmin for less than 10€. I didn't because I thought "I'll leave it for later".

Big mistake. Someone else took it when I came back later.

Other than those, there isn't much else I would like to play...

I own all the games that i wanted to get for GC, but there are some in the collection that i just haven't got round to completing as of yet, these include

Metroid Prime 2

PoP - Warrior Within

Twilight Princess (yes, i haven't beaten it yet, but i will by Christmas).

Other than the ones above, i have beaten all the games i own for GC multiple times now.

Twilight is incredibly easy, you could do it in a day or two if you're near the end.

Still need to finish Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Sims Bustin' Out and Pokemon Colosseum.