NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Jimjebus

Achivements: The good , The Bad ,The pointless

Just started this because was at a friends house playing The first G.r.a.w and multi player achievements and it gives you like 8 points for going through half hour of dying and restarting

so anyway games i've played and owned

My good games for achievements

Spider man 3

Gun

Gears of war

madden 06

Hitman blood money

Bad games :

command on conquer

Dead rising

viva pinata

lost planet

The next games the pointless part Games which have good and bad achievements and why you think they were pointless.

Dead rising : couldn't get every person out alive in one attempt

G.R.A.W 1 : 8 points for co-op

madden 06 : get a first down wouldn't work at all

smackdown vs raw 07 : online was laggy so title defenses were impossible

please post on your Achievements and what you thought

I like the Pacifist Achievement in Geometry Wars.

This thread kinda fails, pretty vague in it's actual objective.

The one where you have to play 1000 online games in PD Zero is stupid. Not sure which category it fallsunder though.

I like the Pacifist Achievement in Geometry Wars.

This thread kinda fails, pretty vague in it's actual objective.

The Pacifist was really fun to get. watching all those shapes follow you.

There's so many pointless ones it's hard to list.

Well they're all pointless :P

Not really, they add more playtime to games, and to a lot of people are fun to get, just because you don't "get anything", doesn't mean they're pointless. And you just try telling us that if it was the Wii that had them instead.

Also Jim, how is Gears good for achievements? The online ones are stupid.

Crackdown's are great, just because they're fun.

Geometry wars' piss me off, because you get fuck all for doing so much.

Graw is absolutely ridiculous. 24 points for killing 10,000 people and 28 points for playing for 8 hours in a row. Not to mention 40 points for becoming, quite literally, the best player in the world.

Bad games :

Dead rising

viva pinata

Dead Rising and Viva Pinata had brilliant achievements. Added A LOT more playtime to both games! Especially some of the Dead Rising ones! Very rewarding achievements. Mega Blaster ftw.

Not really, they add more playtime to games, and to a lot of people are fun to get, just because you don't "get anything", doesn't mean they're pointless. And you just try telling us that if it was the Wii that had them instead.

Also Jim, how is Gears good for achievements? The online ones are stupid.

Crackdown's are great, just because they're fun.

Geometry wars' piss me off, because you get fuck all for doing so much.

Oh, I like them, I think it's a really cool idea, but they are pratically pointless as you don't get anything that's what I mean. Stop trying to pin fanboy labels it's annoying. I actually wanted Wii to have achievements or something of the sort.

Oh, I like them, I think it's a really cool idea, but they are pratically pointless as you don't get anything that's what I mean. Stop trying to pin fanboy labels it's annoying. I actually wanted Wii to have achievements or something of the sort.

Mate all it does is add gamelength to a game and allows you to have bragging rights.

Dead Rising and Viva Pinata had brilliant achievements. Added A LOT more playtime to both games! Especially some of the Dead Rising ones! Very rewarding achievements. Mega Blaster ftw.

I agree, I would have stopped playing Dead Rising long before I did if it wasn't for the achievements. Viva Pinata is good aswell otherwise no one would bother trying to grow all their plants to max size.

Got my score over 2000 today, sonic's are annoying, like, 7, 8 points etc.

i had a shot a dead rising at my friends house, carrying 8 not to mention females at one time, not possible at all

Sign in to follow this