NEurope
DCK

Wii Fit

Does anyone that ordered this from GAME.co.uk have tracking info yet? I entered my tracking number in to the Parcelforce site, but it doesn't show anything. :wtf:

Yeah i have now, but it's not going to come today! It was 'sorted in Hub' at 7 this morning, theres no-way i'm getting it, like i originally thought!

The fact is, (like i said before) GAME 'Did Not' send any Wii Fits out on monday...which i kinda guessed seeing how they did the samething with Mario Kart, but why did they lie about this? What was the point?

Technically they took the money out Friday/Saturday and the game wasn't dispatched to nearly a week later!

I let them off this time though, but in future...they should just say the game was dispatched yesterday (like it was).

Yeah I got my dispatch e-mail from them on Saturday! :indeed:

Anyway, looks like this won't be showing up today then. Probably a good thing actually as it means some more uninterrupted time with Mario Kart before my friends/family start hogging the Wii again, a la Wii Sports. :grin:

Yeah I got my dispatch e-mail from them on Saturday! :indeed:

Anyway, looks like this won't be showing up today then. Probably a good thing actually as it means some more uninterrupted time with Mario Kart before my friends/family start hogging the Wii again, a la Wii Sports. :grin:

:D

Don't know why i'm moaning, if i got it today, i doubt i'll be able to play it...feel bloody ill! :(

Don't exactly what to do yogo and push-ups when i wanna throw-up! :D

EDIT: Now this is weird, my tracking states the parcel was expected to be delivered Tuesday 22nd April 2008. The service used is a 24 hour one...how odd.

i got mine from Woolworths online. They took the money out last Friday, and their site recorded the order as 'ready for dispatch'. I'm sad enough to have kept checking. And checking, and checking.

Looks like i should have pre-ordered >.> Was going to pick one up tommorrow but when a game is at £132 on eaby... yeah.

I really dont understand nintendo, stock shortages and huge delays across the board. If i cant get the game this weekend i doubt il bother.

anyone from shopto got theirs yet?

mine was posted TNT , the tracking code does not work properyl, comes up with some delivery in 2006 lol, any idea please

Don't exactly what to do yogo and push-ups when i wanna throw-up! :D
Probably not a good idea, no. :laughing:

Anyway, hope you feel better soon.

EDIT: Now this is weird, my tracking states the parcel was expected to be delivered Tuesday 22nd April 2008. The service used is a 24 hour one...how odd.
Very strange.

Just checked mine, still empty. Not sure if I trust this online tracking thing. :hmm:

got mine today, played for an hour , actually weight 2lb less at the end :) all that sweating hehe,

really amazing peice of kit :) love it well worth £70

Still don't have mine. Maybe I should have paid for the first class delivery after all.

Picked mine up at midnight, plugged it in, felt really crap when it said im obese :P

So come on whats your BMI's?

I hope everyone on this forum knows that BMIs are unrepresentative right?

BMI is pretty off, like Jamba says.

I'm like... 23.6 (5' 10", 11 stone 6) or something and i feel a little over weight.

I got a copy after work. They were selling like hot cakes, had to get one put aside on the sly.

The only other time we've had a bigger queue for a midnight launch that I've been working was for the latest Harry Potter book.

Just got a call from my mum who picked this up for me. The GAME Store at my local town centre isn't very big but there was a queue and they got 80 copies in, which is a lot for that store and they said they would all be gone within 2 hours tops.

Just got a call from my mum who picked this up for me. The GAME Store at my local town centre isn't very big but there was a queue and they got 80 copies in, which is a lot for that store and they said they would all be gone within 2 hours tops.

I might see if i can get a copy, for shits and giggles.

I've preordered at GAME but after hearing about the cheaper store deal in TESCO then I'm all up for saving money.

I stopped by the TESCO this morning before work but they didn't have any in stock and also didn't even know if they are getting any. I'II check again at lunch time-but if I get no Joy I'II have to wait till tomorrow to get my copy from GAME since by the time I get back home, it will be after 6pm.

Maiky’s Life with WiiFit…

Images of unpacking

WiiFit1.jpg

WiiFitInsideTheBox1.jpg

WiiFitBB.jpg

WiiFitWarning.jpg

WiiFit150KG.jpg

WiiFitBack.jpg

WiiFitDisk.jpg

first toughs:

It was a freaking 6KG moving the board around itself could be a Wiifit training by itself!

My wife is already exited to play the game O.o

My feet are too big for the board >.< but it doesn't affect the game as far as i have seen

DAY 1

Owe my god i am really working out a sweat here O.O but to my surprise my test turned out my true age off 33!! So i don't have a bad "fiscal" shape after all. I only have a BMI of 27.70 (102 KG)so i do have a over weight problem! So let’s work on that!! From today on i will try to keep you all posted on my progress!! (My mussels hurt now and i am a bit shaky so i am going to take a little rest and a nice BIG glass of water!!) Ciao tomorrow!!! ... God i hope i don’t have muscle pain tomorrow >.>

DAY 2

AU!! The pain!! Belly muscle and lower leg muscle are acing but ill survive i had worse. I had a heavy office day today with loads of meetings and irregular dining. And yes it did show on the scale -_-; My BMI was now 30.50 and I weight 103KG and to finish it off I was a year older >.> pfff what a motivation this is. Well let’s start training and I did! O god I did… the exercises I did yesterday were mush easier than today. Not that anything changed. No I was tired of today’s work but I did it and I must say I do feel proud that I did it! *I guess I am starting to like it*

My Wii age is 33 aswell mate..... im only 22. BMI is like 34 and im obese. I was expecting it tbh, you cant work in a office and not exercise :(

I might do some full tests on Wii Fit with pics and see if it makes any difference.

im underweight...slightly (9 stone) but other than that im apparently a muscle legend (or whatever the highest star is) plus im apparently super fit. now to max out and see if i can get ripped!

ALSO... i love running...and the island is definately the one shown on the wii plane demo!!

My girlfriend just ordered this off Littlewoods.com because she wanted to get it for our anniversary and after she palced her order, shewas emailed to say she wouldn't get it till October, so in 6 months time =[

I dont even think getting a Wii was that hard!

Maiky’s Life with WiiFit…

Images of unpacking

WiiFit1.jpg

WiiFitInsideTheBox1.jpg

WiiFitBB.jpg

WiiFitWarning.jpg

WiiFit150KG.jpg

WiiFitBack.jpg

WiiFitDisk.jpg

first toughs:

It was a freaking 6KG moving the board around itself could be a Wiifit training by itself!

My wife is already exited to play the game O.o

My feet are too big for the board >.< but it doesn't affect the game as far as i have seen

DAY 1

Owe my god i am really working out a sweat here O.O but to my surprise my test turned out my true age off 33!! So i don't have a bad "fiscal" shape after all. I only have a BMI of 27.70 (102 KG)so i do have a over weight problem! So let’s work on that!! From today on i will try to keep you all posted on my progress!! (My mussels hurt now and i am a bit shaky so i am going to take a little rest and a nice BIG glass of water!!) Ciao tomorrow!!! ... God i hope i don’t have muscle pain tomorrow >.>

DAY 2

AU!! The pain!! Belly muscle and lower leg muscle are acing but ill survive i had worse. I had a heavy office day today with loads of meetings and irregular dining. And yes it did show on the scale -_-; My BMI was now 30.50 and I weight 103KG and to finish it off I was a year older >.> pfff what a motivation this is. Well let’s start training and I did! O god I did… the exercises I did yesterday were mush easier than today. Not that anything changed. No I was tired of today’s work but I did it and I must say I do feel proud that I did it! *I guess I am starting to like it*

Damn what size foot are you? I ask because I am size 11/12 so I may be too big for the board

My Wii age is 33 aswell mate..... im only 22. BMI is like 34 and im obese. I was expecting it tbh, you cant work in a office and not exercise :(

I might do some full tests on Wii Fit with pics and see if it makes any difference.

BMI's are bull and so subjective. I am 22, 5'9" 14 stone 12 (i think) and i have a BMI of 30. making me obese. But I generally have alot more muscle than fat (genetics and some proper exercise) and then the NHS site that I got this from said that the test is sorta useless for weight trainers and athletes. Even then I would still take it with a pinch of salt :awesome:

Wii Fit get :)

I had quite alot of excerise just walking back from the shops with it. It weighs a bloody tonne!