NEurope
DCK

Wii Fit

they sell you 2nd hand games (or ten day returns) as new in their online sales. e.g. I find other peoples saves. I use to bulk order their cube clearances for ebay and it was not just a "single" mistake but a deliberate attempt. There are plenty of reasons to hate which others might oblige.

However, wiifit is sure to sell out, so better order from someone who gets a big allocation and only sells pre-orders when the stock alloction is known (e.g. not play.com - rember their wii pre-orders 2000+ taken but eventuall ony 200 allocated by nintendo on launch day ). If you must pre-order from game, make sure you say three hail marys and go to confession

Don't see why that should stop you from buying new games from them, considering they are usually the cheapest option.

Price is apparently here. Although I can't find the original source. Seems about right though.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=36455#comments

89.99 Euros = 67.8323483 British pounds. That's £70 then...

Yep your right (and what i guessed earlier), NOE have confirmed it as £69.99.

Not too bad, i say.

I stand by my "ouch"

Good thing it does good exercise, as I wont be goin out with my friends any time soon after gettin it cos of the price lol

That is EXPENSIVE!! Fuck me!! You're talking £30-odd for the balance board :o

I guess it's the same as Guitar Hero!!! But bloody hell that's an expensive peripheral!

worth every penny tho, cant wait already pre orderd 2 :)

talking bout expensive things, i regret every day i dident buy samba de amigo on dreamcast, im sure the wii fit pack will keeps its value for years and years to come

given what happendend in japan, its bound to sell out. So they can charge what they want. Its the ultimate casual game. i.e. people who own one game (wii sports) will buy this as their second game. Not sure what the potential for ebay scalping is. If it were christmas it would be mental. shame

Price seems a bit of a kick in the nuts when it's retailing for a little over £50 in the states.

worth every penny tho, cant wait already pre orderd 2 :)

talking bout expensive things, i regret every day i dident buy samba de amigo on dreamcast, im sure the wii fit pack will keeps its value for years and years to come

I bought the Dreamcast Samba early last year for £60, worth it though!

Hurry up Game Online! It's all been officially announced now and i wanna preorder! :)

I'm appalled by the price. Half of me thinks it will be worth it for any future titles (1080/family ski) but the other half makes me shudder as I think of previous peripherals that I have lay about the house.

I'm sure it will still be a massive seller but I can't help feel that they had an opportunity to really drive a huge nail into the competition here, yet with that price you are talking £180 (wii) + £70 (wii fit) thus totalling a hillariously steep £250 for a mini casual-alike gym.

This would have been a perfect bundle deal. But as ever Nintendo know we will pay.:shakehead Not impressed.

Why were people expecting another price? I mean, of course they'll make get profit out of it, but it's not just a little plastic thingy.

I was expecting around £60. Either way, i've been considering using my GAME points for this, so depending the price difference between GAME and shopto I might be using them. Hopfully i'll be able to cut a fair bit of that price :)

So you like paying alot for games when you can get them much cheaper at other places...?

Are you made of money O.o

So you like paying alot for games when you can get them much cheaper at other places...?

Are you made of money O.o

no its becuse I need to get fit and you are paying for the borad and the game.

Yeah, at that price I don't think I'll buy it. They'll have to announce some really cool games for the future for me to dish out that amount of cash. =/

no its becuse I need to get fit and you are paying for the borad and the game.

As do majority of the people that's getting it. Yea your paying for the baord and game, but why pay the full price when you can get the bored and game cheaper?

As do majority of the people that's getting it. Yea your paying for the baord and game, but why pay the full price when you can get the bored and game cheaper?

how could you get it cheeper and I like Game.

I was never enven slightly interested in this game... now the pricing only makes me even less enthusiastic.

hmm don't think ill be getting this.. but just for fun i found the price for it here in denmark.. and in british pounds it will cost around £91.. so chew on that piece of plastic

For that price I will wait and see what other games are announced that use the board , otherwise I cannot justify spending out that amount for what it is at the moment.