NEurope
DCK

Wii Fit

Shocked to see the 360 version of Assasin's Creed charting above the PS3 version.

PS3 version delayed to January I think. SMG sold about 36,000 this week so pretty steady.

PS3 version delayed to January I think. SMG sold about 36,000 this week so pretty steady.

ahhhh that explains everything. I thought it was very odd. Good to hear Mario sales are steady away. Mario has never been a game that has sold bucket loads on release, but a slow steady burner that racks up serious sales over the lifetime of a console.

Saying that, Mario Galaxy has been the fastest selling to date, having already clocked up over 1.1 million units.

monkeyball franchise on the wiiboard confirmed. its got a firstperson game where you move with your feet and shoot with the wiimotte. same monkey fight. same monkey target. IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE

PS3 version delayed to January I think.

The PS3 version of assassins creed was released on the same day as the 360 version, 15.november.

The PS3 version of assassins creed was released on the same day as the 360 version, 15.november.

Wow, well that is strange. You would think the PS3 version would've sold much better. Especially as PS3 slaes have picked up a bit.

Wow, well that is strange. You would think the PS3 version would've sold much better. Especially as PS3 slaes have picked up a bit.

It's because the Japanese have not realized that you can play games on the PS3

It's because the Japanese have not realized that you can play games on the PS3

lol that's true. I've heard that the 360 version is better though. I think.

lol that's true. I've heard that the 360 version is better though. I think.

So far every multi-platform game on the 360 and PS3 has recieved a higher score for the 360 version than the PS3 version, have a looks over at gamerankings!

People are going off topic here.

Wii Fit is a definite purchase for me even though I go to gym this looks like it could help me be active when at home too. The games actually look good and there seems to be plenty to do.

The video tours on wiifolder.com are great. This will sell the Wii, maybe more so than Wii Sports.

I want this game, just I'm not sure if i can be arsed with the idea of having to remove the disc and put it back in between my daily plays of it and more traditional games.

It's a minor gripe, but one which will no doubt anger me in the end :P.Also storing the balance board could be annoying, and needing a second for multiplayer is weak too.

Still, looks like a great piece of software, just hope Nintendo bother to release in Europe before the onslaught of traditional games hits me.

I feel like this. I hope it doesnt turn into tried for it a week then throw away.

January 31 for PS3 version.

is the balance board sensitive enough to respond to taps or minor pushes from a seated position - i.e. could it act as an accelerator pedal in a driving game you play whiles sitting down. I like sitting down you see.

Yes Blender it is and this feature HAS to be included in future games as an option, surely it wouldn't be that hard to implement!

does anyone know if we have a euro release date yet. i sure hope its in March.

I sure hope it's next week, as I've just eaten more than 20 sweets from a tin of Celebrations :shakehead

My mother will love this one, specially the Joggin

I know mine will. Gave her an IOU Wii Fit for Christmas (along with other gifts of course).

I know mine will. Gave her an IOU Wii Fit for Christmas (along with other gifts of course).

glad you added the brackets otherwise you sound like a cheap skate :heh:

Am I the only person still not convinced by this game?

[..]

Am I the only person still not convinced by this game?

Maybe that's your problem, you consider this a "game".

I'll think I'll get it, might be a more fun and convenient way (and cheaper compared to a gym) of getting exercise. Then again, there are better ways to get exercise. Still, like I said, it's more convenient..

I'm looking forward to 1080, Super Monkey Ball and Wario Ware using the Balance Board more than I'm looking forward to Wii Fit :p

I so can't wait for Wii Fit. Sales of the Wii are going to hit the roof.

I can see a lot of franchises already on the Wii, might take advantage of the Wii Balance Board for another installment which might otherwise not have happened on the Wii.

Rayman Raving Rabids, Super Monkey Ball, Mario Party 9, and Wario Ware as mentioned above. Also expect there to be skiing games, more olympic ties-ins as well.

Hell, Sega should consider it for Sonic Riders.

Can't wait to play games that involve the Wiimote and nunchuck as well as the board. Steer with the wiimote and nunchuck and balance using the board in a bike racing game.