NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

Baby R.O.B for the last one?

Hahahahaha!

But seriously Id better not laugh cos it might end up being that.

If Funky and DK and Diddy are all in then surely they need an enemy? BRING ON THE ROOL!

What about the

Baby Birdo

That the trailer and all that showed? Or was that a hoax?

Funky Kong? Cool, but such a random choice in my opinion. He'll probably have a Kart which looks like an airplane. Cranky Kong or Donkey Kong JR from the SNES version, would be so much better.

IMAGE_030.jpg

I hope the next or final secret character to be revaled is Kamek. Was very sad that he got replaced in the N64 version.

What about the

Baby Birdo

That the trailer and all that showed? Or was that a hoax?

Was april fool's joke. But it will have been better than "the thing we should not name".

And Birdo is not even in the list (kinda disappointing... not a big fan but I wonder why) and will be in before his baby.

The last one is rumored to be:

Kamek

Hope it's true!: peace:

I want the final character to be a Zapper :p

Or maybe the last one is Sonic haha

Funky Kong? AWESOME! Let's just hope Diddy isn't in it...

My mom wasn't born the time he was confirmed.

Yeah...baby Daisy? Seriously? I mean why any 'baby' characters at all? They were all bad idea in Mario Tennis and they're a bad idea now. But why increase the numbers? Is there going to be a baby Mii option where we have to create a baby version of ourselves and put them in the race?

Characters like Rosalina fair enough, they're actual characters from a game. But to be honest there are probably enough people from Paper Mario to bring over if they really want ideas. Apart from the baby characters, I don't think it's that bad a line up.

So, Peach Daisy & Rosalina...pretty pointless characters since they're all relatively the same

Wonder if they have a Landmaster :p

A poster on a French forum here

posted this translated by someone on NeoGaf:

- inserting MKWii in the console installs an update which breaks the Freeloader

- inserting the Freeloader once then MKWii brings up Error 00293, game won't play

- inserting the Freeloader twice then MKWii, the game seems to work but without sound

[/Quote]

If this is true, it really didn't take long to break it. :( At least I'm not getting Mario Kart now anyway.

If this is true, it really didn't take long to break it. :( At least I'm not getting Mario Kart now anyway.

IF thats true, and thats a big if...then I'm fine with it as I've played enough Brawl...am content to wait for UK release before I play again :)

I wish GAME online just dispatched the game normally on Wednesday, instead of saying it was yesterday!

It seems i have no-post today, so what was the point? I won't get it till Thursday anyway probably. They should have updated accounts on wednesday and if it came earlier then it was a nice surprise! Now for the first time ever it looks as though a first-class post game hasn't come the following day!

Oh nevermind...:indeed::D

-1 Mario Kart sale here if that's the case.

I'd rather be able to play my Smash Bros. and bloody No More Heroes, thanks.

A friend of mine who "obtained" it on Sunday said theres no update...dunno who to believe

08/04/2008 13:41:03 Your order has been dispatched.

Might arrive on Thursday then :)

..one of those characters brought a smile to my face.. it was really unexpected, but in including that character they seem to have overlooked a few more obvious choices (from that line of games..)

Funky.. by the way..