NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

The blue shell in Mario Kart 64 travelled along the ground from the player who shot it right through to the player in first place.. if you were unlucky enough to get in the way of it's path, you'd get hit by it on it's way to first.. but it kept travelling through until it reached first place.

Much better that way!

Yeah I remember that, I was talking about the appearence rate, wasn't it more or less the same thing?

Ooh mission mode sweet! :awesome:

I really can't wait for this game! 12 player online does it for me!

The new additions are enough to keep me happy. :D

Hopefully if i go to GAME early then i can get me a copy but people in my town don't seem to play Games so they should have loads! :grin:

I actually had forgot about a Mission Mode as I haven't heard anything about it.. I really hope it is in there as I love it on the DS version and it will add another dimension to the game!

This is the screenshot in question..

Hey! I Don't appreciate you watermarking the image! Thief!:shakehead WiiDSpodcast broke the story.

Yeah I remember that, I was talking about the appearence rate, wasn't it more or less the same thing?

I remember quite a few times getting the blue shell but somehow ending up in first place with said blue shell ready for when the computer would eventually catch up and try to overtake me. Reminds me of the few multiplayer times when i fired a blue shell up an opponents arse to eventually take the win :) Good times. Really makes me want to get this game now. Were there certain places where you would definitely get a blue shell becaus that route was a hidden shortcut or something?

Hey! I Don't appreciate you watermarking the image! Thief!:shakehead WiiDSpodcast broke the story.

The image was taken from a story on the main N-Europe Site which has been there since 20/02/2008.. and available on the Official Nintendo Site..

But I appreciate you (and WiiDSpodcast) for bringing my attention to it :smile:

Mines is still in that cruel picked and packed stage. Also orders on or after the 4th of April can't be gaurenteed on launch day for this, Wii Fit and GTA.

Hopefully if i go to GAME early then i can get me a copy but people in my town don't seem to play Games so they should have loads! :grin:

Oy, you should reserve it so you can get the hat... unless you think you're gonna be able to blag one on Friday morning...?!

Wow Gameplay has sold out of this game before release, impressive. Even Halo 3 didn't sell out!

Oy, you should reserve it so you can get the hat... unless you think you're gonna be able to blag one on Friday morning...?!

Ooh a free hat..? you have me tempted! I do love Hats!!! :grin:

What does it look like? Would you wear it? :heh:

Nah, i tried doing that with the DS headset and Pokemon but they weren't having any of it!

I want that hat dammit, screw the game.

I want the game :(

I call favouritism on people who's had their copy dispatched...

The hat is a bit.. rare.. but hell if I don't want one :heh: Play.com cancelling is a blessing in disguise.. a baseball cap disguise :yay:

game_hat.jpg

(Courtesy of GoNintendo)

..it isn't as bad as I remembered it.. I'll wear that :smile: ..maybe..

(It will definitely look better if it is stitched on.. the picture is clearly a mock up..)

Mario Kart... Sold out? They must have had a very small amount of stock. I could see Wii Fit and GTA 4 selling out, but Mario Kart?

Ooh a free hat..? you have me tempted! I do love Hats!!! :grin:

What does it look like? Would you wear it? :heh:

Nah, i tried doing that with the DS headset and Pokemon but they weren't having any of it!

Its nothing spectacular, but the nerd in you yearns for it! What did you try with that headset? To get it free? I got one for a knockdown price of a fiver and I hadn't reserved Pokemon...

The hat is a bit.. rare.. but hell if I don't want one :heh: Play.com cancelling is a blessing in disguise.. a baseball cap disguise :yay:

If only WiiFit saw a price drop... it would be a blessing in the disguise of a water bottle gift from Game!

If only WiiFit saw a price drop... it would be a blessing in the disguise of a water bottle gift from Game!

To fill it up and soak the balance board with it... that's class :heh:

Mario Kart now has way too much going for it to stop me getting it now.. unless GAME don't have a large enough allocation :indeed:

Mario Kart... Sold out? They must have had a very small amount of stock. I could see Wii Fit and GTA 4 selling out, but Mario Kart?

Looks like it's selling well according to this site www.MarioKartMania.co.uk

Hopefully I'll get mine on Friday or earlier I preordered mine at ShopTo.com on the 24th of February!

Its' my 1st order from them, are they any good do they send stuff early? (fingers crossed!)

Its nothing spectacular, but the nerd in you yearns for it! What did you try with that headset? To get it free? I got one for a knockdown price of a fiver and I hadn't reserved Pokemon...

This link Click Me may allow you to get £5 off if you get it from dixons and used the code provided.

Woops accidently double posted then deleted my message...

Anyway i want that Hat! The nerd is craving for it! :D

I was never told it cost a fiver so i went the next day but i had forgotten my recipt and it was all a bit akward...

I said "can i have a free headset please! the thing is i have forgotten my recipt"

They were having none of it!

Not the most akward thing i have done in there though! another one is when iwa lked in and pointed at a sign behind the desk and shouted!

IT'S ILLEGAL!!!

I'm not sure why!

I saw The Water bottle It looks great but alas i can't afford the game... (wii fit)

game_hat.jpg

(Courtesy of GoNintendo)

..it isn't as bad as I remembered it.. I'll wear that :smile: ..maybe..

(It will definitely look better if it is stitched on.. the picture is clearly a mock up..)

It looks good! :)

I've worn worse mario hats before! :heh:

Mushroom Cup:

Luigi Circuit

Moo Moo Meadows

Mushroom Gorge

Toad's Factory

Flower Cup:

Mario Circuit

Coconut Mall

DK Summit

Wario's Gold Mine

Star Cup:

Daisy Pier

Koopa Cape

Vermillion Woods

Thundering Volcano

Special Cup:

Yoshi's Desert

Moonview Highway

Bowser's Castle

Rainbow Road

RETRO:

Shell Cup:

Peach Beach(MKDD)

Yoshi Falls(MKDS)

Ghost Valley 2(SMK)

Mario Raceway(MK64)

Banana Cup:

Sherbert Island(MK64)

Shy Guy Beach(MKSC)

Delfino Square(MKDS)

Waluigi Stadium(MKDD)

Leaf Cup:

Mario Circuit(MKDD)

Desert Hills(MKDS)

DK's Jungle Parkway(N64)

Bowser Castle 3(SMK)

Lightning Cup:

Bowser's Castle(N64)

DK Mountain(MKDD)

Peach Gardens(MKDS)

Mario Circuit 3(SMK)

Wait, why import the US version? Am I missing something here?

1) To screw NOE over for limiting how many pal copies are available for the UK release date.

2) To see how well the freeloader will hold up :)

1) To screw NOE over for limiting how many pal copies are available for the UK release date.

2) To see how well the freeloader will hold up :)

Wow. Just wow.

Wow. Just wow.

Same feeling here

My HMV order status still says "Item pre-ordered - not yet issued by supplier" =(