NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

blender that's a fantastic theory, and actually entirely believable...who said that?

Seriously, that would explain so much...why they are being released together, and the reason that Brawl could be delayed (why release three big games in a month or two?)

Why can I not get excited for this game? It looks good, but the lack of Smash Bros just dampens it entirely. I know that sounds lame, but it's true.

Why can I not get excited for this game? It looks good, but the lack of Smash Bros just dampens it entirely. I know that sounds lame, but it's true.

Completely the same for me. I'll still buy this game (love MK games), but at the moment I'm totally not excited about it nor am I really wanting it. All I want is Smash Bros and seems we won't be getting that any time soon. =/

I agree. Looking forward to Kart, but it's just got a great big Brawl-shaped cloud raining on its parade.

Either way I suspect there's gonna be shortages like Crossbow Training wuth MK and Wii Fit shortages like the Wii :heh:

Better pre-order these soon.

Mario Kart Tourney Bitches!

Am I the only one who could not care less about Brawl, but am sooooo looking forward to MK?

Items confirmed:

Giga mushroom (from NSMB), thunder cloud, pow block.

Among old ones, golden mushroom, bullet bill, blooper, blue shell (this one will please some people on this forum), bob-bomb, lightning and all the classic stuff.

Blue Shell and Lightning is all I want to know.

Mwahahaa...MWAHAHAHAHAHA

I never get them anyway...

Just got an e-mail from GAME about this and saying how it's up for pre-order. I'm pre-ordering mine now cause I don't want to risk possible shortages.

Just got an e-mail from GAME about this and saying how it's up for pre-order. I'm pre-ordering mine now cause I don't want to risk possible shortages.

£5 cheaper at play - £29.99

I've pre-ordered from another place aswell for £29.99. Then the one that gets shipped earliest first wins.

I'm clueless about this game. I need more MK fix in my life. When's it out?

Sorry I'm a fool. I don't check the main page that often.

It's coming out on April 11th! :)

I'm excited about this game although i don't know much about it! but i'd much rather have Smash Bros! :D

This is AMAZING news!!! I really thought it was going to come out at xmas!!! All the people who slag off NIntendo - I mean, the first 6 months are going to be insanely impressive - Wii Fit, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Wii Ware.....

I just can't wait to see what nintendo have for us for xmas!!! :) BIG things ahead!!!

I read somehwere that although the game uses cube and classic controls most people have found the wheel shell to be the best option due to having to reach for the d-pad to use some function in the game, could be to do boosting, not sure though.

Didn't Reggie say you could use a variety of control methods?

Gamecube controler ftw.

What's this collective Wiimote dislike here? Excite Truck had some of the best racing controls I've ever experienced, and this game will feature a similar setup.

What's this collective Wiimote dislike here? Excite Truck had some of the best racing controls I've ever experienced, and this game will feature a similar setup.

So true, the wiimote is perfect, loved it's use on excite truck.Mind you, even before the wii came out i used to steer with the game pad & physically lean going round corners on driving games lol

So true, the wiimote is perfect, loved it's use on excite truck.Mind you, even before the wii came out i used to steer with the game pad & physically lean going round corners on driving games lol

I used to do that too (When i was 8 :P)

Cannot wait for this. Online is going to be brilliant :)

Fantastic news just 51 days to go!

Deca Sports - kart racing dont think Marios got much to worry about :heh:Oh dear!

I've pre-ordered from another place aswell for £29.99. Then the one that gets shipped earliest first wins.

What other place????

Fantastic news just 51 days to go!

Deca Sports - kart racing dont think Marios got much to worry about :heh:Oh dear!

If you watch the next video straight after that it shows all 10 games. Looks like a adidas funded rip-off of wii sports with different sport. Wish Nintendo would make Wii sports 2 with a few of these sports (they can leave out curling and karting, focus on snowboarding!)