NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

The one thing that disappoints me is the number of tracks. 16? Come on....

And no, I don't count the old ones.

And baby Peach? What the fuck? Why?

Why not?

And who cares if the tracks are old, the way you race them changes considerably depending on the control of the game, they were pretty different on Super Circuit and DS.

And no, I don't count the old ones.

And baby Peach? What the fuck? Why?

16 new tracks plus 16 classic tracks is plenty for me.

How many racers have 32 courses?

Because this has more players so needs more characters and there aren't too many to pick from that are from the mario world.

i'm pleased to see that they're inclusing online rankings, however its a shame that rather than having a MK Ranking Channe on the Wii Menu, they don't bite the bullet and make it a multi game online ranking channel, and open it up to all devs.

Glad to hear one can trade ghosts. Probably a limit of one a day though...

I'm also glad to see Gamecube controls in this game.

Quite excited to get this now, and if this is out anywhere in Q2, I'm very curious to see what Nintendo have to offer the world for Christmas.

Because this has more players so needs more characters and there aren't too many to pick from that are from the mario world.

You must be kidding! There's more than plenty!

Baby Peach is fun but not to fan of her (especially considering it can create a huge time paradox able to destroy the world).

Bring us Kamek, Monty Mole and E.Gadd!

Will the channel for the online aspect be for more than just Mario Kart? It would make no sense to have one for just one game as you may as well just have it on the disk.

Mii support is awesome news!! :) I hope this game is incredible, has amazing multiplayer support and the online is awesome! I don't know, Nintendos relcutance to not release a headset is still baffling to me, and the hardrive but thats a different matter. I just want them to explain it to me and it make sense and none of this kids playing and fridge analogy bullshit!!!

That's the same damn amount they have virtually every game for new tracks, while still allowing you to play older tracks online as well as witness upgraded versions of some classic tracks.

People don't get that Nintendo aren't about quantity, in not one game will they have more simply for the sake of having more, they're about balance and quality. They could chuck a ton of unnecessary tracks in if they wanted, they just completely choose not to so they can focus on having a refined selection instread.

wow did you see the battle stages? the balloon battle will be awesome; huge ramps, stunts, massive space. this will be rather fun in think. online battles=yum.

wario mines looks tasty as well. DK ice stage ?! Toy stage and mud?

seems to be quite a lot of stuff inspired by crash team racing if you ask me

Nice to see some new stuff for this at last, hopefully we'll get some direct feed vids soon.

Interesting about the GCN controller support too, although that doesn't exactly fill me with confidence for the Wii Wheel controls. :hmm:

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

There seems to be a Boo stage, is that an old one?

Im a bit concerned whether the source that confirmed Boo as playable just mistook it for the stage. Hope not.

Everyone loves that guy.

Still cannot believe how underwhelmed a lot of people are on here about this game - Mario Kart online! I've been waiting years for this!

One of my most anticipated games this year : peace:

Glad to hear one can trade ghosts. Probably a limit of one a day though...

I'm also glad to see Gamecube controls in this game.

Quite excited to get this now, and if this is out anywhere in Q2, I'm very curious to see what Nintendo have to offer the world for Christmas.

Christmas must be 'Disaster' and maybe Pikmin Wii? I would have stated 'Animal Crossing' but theres no-way Europe will see that this year!

It does make you think what's going to be released Christmas, i wouldn't be surprised if they delay Mario Kart till then.

Christmas must be 'Disaster' and maybe Pikmin Wii? I would have stated 'Animal Crossing' but theres no-way Europe will see that this year!

It does make you think what's going to be released Christmas, i wouldn't be surprised if they delay Mario Kart till then.

They won't release MKWII that late, it will be late summer at worst methinks.

They won't release MKWII that late, it will be late summer at worst methinks.

Remember Europe are still waiting for a Brawl and Wii Fit release date and Nintendo never release 3 big first-party titles within 2-3 months.

One of them (at the moment) is not seeing a release for quite sometime here.

I suspect Brawl will be end of March for us, Kart early-mid May and Wii Fit in June.

Let us not forgot MP3 and Mario Galaxy in that short space of time.

I'm still sure we will get a Q2 list tomorrow or Friday.

Im a bit concerned whether the source that confirmed Boo as playable just mistook it for the stage. Hope not.

I'm pretty sure that Boo was driving a kart in the first trailer.

Will the channel for the online aspect be for more than just Mario Kart? It would make no sense to have one for just one game as you may as well just have it on the disk.

I'm certainly hoping this is the case, and its an overall online hub, not just confined to MKWii.

I suspect Brawl will be end of March for us, Kart early-mid May and Wii Fit in June.

Let us not forgot MP3 and Mario Galaxy in that short space of time.

I'm still sure we will get a Q2 list tomorrow or Friday.

I can honestly see Wii Fit being delayed for Christmas - that would ensure Nintendo have a third consecutive year of Wii console sales.

Bring us Kamek, Monty Mole and E.Gadd!

E. Gadd should have been playable in all Mario games since his appearance in Luigi's Mansion. :)

I want baby Yoshi!

They're the same as adults:heh:

I don't get the point of having Gamecube controls for Mario Kart Wii; it's completely different than Smash Bros. and doesn't need them.

Theres a trailer? gameplay? Ill try and find one

i think you get a glimpse of him near the end when marios turning corner on a bike. YAY

This vid pretty much sums up everything we know, apart from online battle.

wario railway lol