NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

ONM UK Infomation:

Mario Kart:Wii includes 16 player online battle, all the DS tracks and new tracks.

Do you know if the 'battle' means online racing or not? That's a great amount of racing and tracks right there :)

Damn just battle.

DSC00096.JPG

As long as Nintendo make a microphone before this game is released then I don't care whether its only 4 or 16 people online play, talking to your mates while playing a game is half of the fun.

Plus with a Mic I'm able to let people who use a blue shell on me know what I think of them... fucking cheating bastards

Plus with a Mic I'm able to let people who use a blue shell on me know what I think of them...

Haha, the thing is though, wouldn't you need to be out in first to have a Blue Shell used on you...?! :heh:

It should be possible. I guess it wasn't possible on DS because of the hardware issues or something like that?

I didn't know about 16 player online. I wonder if that will happen very often. It is almost impossible to play a four player match on MKDS.

It should be possible. I guess it wasn't possible on DS because of the hardware issues or something like that?

I didn't know about 16 player online. I wonder if that will happen very often. It is almost impossible to play a four player match on MKDS.

I would reckon so, Mario Strikers was getting 25000 log ins per week a month after release and that's not even that big of a game. Mario Kart will sell much more.

Handheld gaming is never very big on the online thing, I don't personally 'get' online handheld stuff as I thought people would buy it for portability :S. Pokemon works though, but yeah, it'll be fine :).

Unless Smash Bro's is too addictive for everyone lol.

That's cause it was a 'proto-type' so to speak and even though it sucks finding friends, it is much better now for the Wii.

All DS tracks? Cool! I like all of the new one's on there.

Does 'all DS tracks' also mean that they will includ the retro one's that were on the gamecard too?

Do you think we will ever get 16 N-E members to play together? :P That would be pure awesome.

Do you think we will ever get 16 N-E members to play together? :P That would be pure awesome.

No doubt there will be some tourney of some kind :heh:

*Puts thinking cap on*

I'm pretty certain theres more than enough Wii owners on here to get at least one 16 player game going.

No doubt there will be some tourney of some kind :heh:

*Puts thinking cap on*

Very interesting....

16 players deathmatches will be a hell of a laugh.

Plus with a Mic I'm able to let people who use a blue shell on me know what I think of them... fucking cheating bastards

Which is probably why it would never happen. People won't exactly shout "you hit me with a blue shell you scallywag!" (well, except maybe me) would they?

Unless they do matches which are dependent upon your parental settings or something...

Having seen how difficult it can be to get two people to arrange a time to play MSCF, it may be very difficult.

I'm sure some of this is just speculation from ONM. For example, the 'stunts' thing comes from the fact that you can see Wario's car do a 180 degree turn in mid air in the E3 trailer, and I'm sure the online battle mode is just wishful thinking (though probably very likely) on their part. And what about that article makes people think that all the DS tracks will be online? Again, ONM have probably just spotted that a couple of DS tracks were in the trailer, that''s all.

I'm sure some of this is just speculation from ONM. For example, the 'stunts' thing comes from the fact that you can see Wario's car do a 180 degree turn in mid air in the E3 trailer, and I'm sure the online battle mode is just wishful thinking (though probably very likely) on their part. And what about that article makes people think that all the DS tracks will be online? Again, ONM have probably just spotted that a couple of DS tracks were in the trailer, that''s all.

It wouldn't be the first time they came out with a load of B/S!

All I want is classic Mario Kart online with a proper leader board and stats so I can dominate the world lol!

I really hope stunts aren't like power moves like in Mario Tennis. They really break up the flow of the game.

Not sure about the stunts actually...i reckon it's a press of a certain button and you do a spin or something...hopefully it's useful in dodging certain attacks or something.

Battle mode online would be great! and 16 players?!

I dont know...what we really need is BOAST POWER:)

Boast power? Toad already has that in Mario Kart: "I'm the best!" :p

Boast power? Toad already has that in Mario Kart: "I'm the best!" :p

Indeed he is! I love the little mushroom headed freak.