NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

^^haha, I can't get away from innuendo in this place!

Anyway I got a star on the mushroom cup, woo. Also I've just switched to manual and it's creating a world of trouble. Keep wanting to press B to use stuff but then obviously I slide instead, it's all wrong; but the blue sparked power slides will make me faster in the end :heh:

You;re not using the Wheel are you? Get a GC pad!

She feels like she actually intends to win, by ant means necessary, compared to the sappy Peach/Daisy. :bowdown:

Daisy is good...!

You have no soul...!

She's awesome. She feels like she actually intends to win, by ant means necessary, compared to the sappy Peach/Daisy. :bowdown:

To say the least I dislike peach, she tries to screw me over without fail. unintended rhyme lol

Yeah I'm using the wheel, it was free! Plus it's a wheel and it's fun :heh:

To say the least I dislike peach, she tries to screw me over without fail. unintended rhyme lol

Lolz. Word has it shes a whore.

I've unlocked most characters, think there are two or three i havn't got but i cant be arsed to do the Time Trial stuff i think i have to do to get them. It's too hard :p

As for manual handling, im the opposite; i can't race on automatic! The stupid thing always turns too sharp at the wrong time. Pssh. You'll get used to manual, its so much better.

I always use the wheel too. Its more fun. People using GC controllers are lame if you ask me. Especially online. You should be ashamed.

I rarely play online as people are too good, and i consider myself a pretty decent player. I guess thats just the way with Mario Kart, its unpredictable so even good people can lose. Thats what i tell myself anyway!

Yeah I'm using the wheel, it was free! Plus it's a wheel and it's fun :heh:

I always use the wheel too. Its more fun. People using GC controllers are lame if you ask me. Especially online. You should be ashamed.

The GC pad is the way forward - trust me, 9999 and 3 stars don't lie lol. The GC pad is excellent and feels just right.

I must say though, the reason I don't play online anymore is because of the scummy cheaters who are all too common. I can't stand them and they just ruin the game.

The GC pad is the way forward - trust me, 9999 and 3 stars don't lie lol. The GC pad is excellent and feels just right.

I never said it wasn't better, of course it is. It's easier. But thats not the point. The wheel is way more fun.

I use the wheel as it feels less fun to just use the GC controller.

Yeah, ReZ, I'm online now. I'm gonna go get my friend codes now.

I use Manual and the Wheel.

I've gotta get my Wii hooked up online sometime, then I'm ready for a destroying! lol!

Think I can hold my own against some though, but I'm not dedicated to time trials etc... like some and so don't have all the fastest vehicles unlocked, and racing lines memorised!

Bagsy a big match...tonight maybe? *Edit, reads above* ah cool. :) I'll get my Wii hooked up to the new internet connection. :)

hey, if anyone wants to set up a private N-Europe tournament I'd love to play you all. Private room though so no point loses :)

Yeah, I'll play in a big group...not sure how to join or whatever.

My code's to the left, to the left.

(Just unlocked Mii in MK...feels like a massive joke)

Its good to see some interest!

I was saying in the other thread that I have all the people that we normally play with added. Can anyone who doesn't have me post and let me know or shoot me a PM with your friend code? Mine is 1118-0370-7906. I'll open a room before 9pm later tonight.

I must say though, the reason I don't play online anymore is because of the scummy cheaters who are all too common. I can't stand them and they just ruin the game.

Zechs I challenge you to race tonight!!! 9411 and 3 stars vs 9999 and 3 stars, Classic Controller vs GC Pad, N-E 2008 champ vs .....

I think everyone on this board will want you to race tonight just to beat me.

Would you being doing it on 150cc? My wii is in the lounge but if I can steal it and put in my room, I may be online tonight!

My code is in my profile if anyone wants to add me :)

Would you being doing it on 150cc? My wii is in the lounge but if I can steal it and put in my room, I may be online tonight!

My code is in my profile if anyone wants to add me :)

Its actually randomly selected, so it could be anything from 50cc to mirror mode. I'll add you up so if you can get to the Wii then we'll see you in an hours time!

Its actually randomly selected, so it could be anything from 50cc to mirror mode. I'll add you up so if you can get to the Wii then we'll see you in an hours time!

Oh right, cos I've never done 150 and I don't know what mirror is, lol. I should be on though!

Oh right, cos I've never done 150 and I don't know what mirror is, lol. I should be on though!

150cc is the fastest and mirror mode is... well you're better not knowing. Let's hope we don't get it tonight! I've just added your friend code so make sure you have me added and we're good to go! :)

Gah, would play tonight but my g/f would never allow it. We have so few evenings together these days though so i cant blame her.

Maybe tomorrow night?

How does one unlock Mirror Mode anyway?

And what are Staff Ghosts? And how does one beat them? (I want to unlock all the characters I can, and a lot revovle around things like that...)

How does one unlock Mirror Mode anyway?

And what are Staff Ghosts? And how does one beat them? (I want to unlock all the characters I can, and a lot revovle around things like that...)

Staff ghosts are the ghosts you can race against in Time Trial mode. You will usually have to beat the ghosts by anything between around 3-5 seconds [or maybe more] to win, depending on the track.

Once you've beaten the staff ghost you unlock the 2nd Staff Ghost for that track.

If you beat ALL the 2nd staff ghosts I think that unlocks Mii's second outfit as a racer.

As you beat staff ghosts and secondary ghosts, you'll unlock more characters and vehicles.

Zechs I challenge you to race tonight!!! 9411 and 3 stars vs 9999 and 3 stars, Classic Controller vs GC Pad, N-E 2008 champ vs .....

I think everyone on this board will want you to race tonight just to beat me.

Dammit! Look, I was out last night, how about we arrange one evening at the weekend - I would love to join a tournament and play some decent players!