NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

Nice of you to show me how it's done tonight Dynamo! Thoroughly enjoyed our races whether or not I lost or whether or not you let me beat you! Even Cookyman came along to show off too :D

Nice of you to show me how it's done tonight Dynamo! Thoroughly enjoyed our races whether or not I lost or whether or not you let me beat you! Even Cookyman came along to show off too :D

Yeah thought I'd make a special guest appeance at Moo Moo! : peace:

Nice games Supercube :) Had my friend Dani show up, as well as David and then Cookyman! He came for one race, beat me and then didn't give me the chance for revenge!

I was just getting warmed up after not having played for a couple of months online; coming 4th behind you 3 was no mean achievement!

Well, after a few attempts my best is 2:24.x, which I hope to improve later ;)
Wow, that's actually loads faster than my Time Trial record for that track! :blush:

Best I've managed on this comp is like 2:50 or so. :heh:

Loving it though, it's really funny. The noise DK makes when he hits you is so ridiculous it cracks me up every time I hear it. :laughing:

Wow, that's actually loads faster than my Time Trial record for that track! :blush:

Best I've managed on this comp is like 2:50 or so. :heh:

Loving it though, it's really funny. The noise DK makes when he hits you is so ridiculous it cracks me up every time I hear it. :laughing:

Yeah it is funny: the first time I saw them slipping on their own bananas and throwing them miles from where I was, I had to restart from all the laughing :laughing:

Got my time down to 2:23 now. I want to get into the Top 10, but I don't think this will be good enough.

I've set the new Luigi Circuit World Record! Finally!!

1:09.831 :D

I hope it lasts for a while, the record's been broken a fair few times recently. Just a week or two would be nice. Maybe the Japs will take it easy for a while :heh:

I've set the new Luigi Circuit World Record! Finally!!

1:09.831 :D

Well done man! :bowdown:

Hang on... this means I'll be facing a world champion racer on Thursday! :shakehead

Can't wait. :awesome:

What, is Dynamo incredible at the game..... Bloomin' Nora!!! Please forget to turn up on Thursday ;)

I have achieved my goal! 9999 and successfully defended it! I have seen the screen that says +0 lol

I have achieved my goal! 9999 and successfully defended it! I have seen the screen that says +0 lol

Did you turn your wii off when a track came up that you might not win at?

Did you turn your wii off when a track came up that you might not win at?

Nope! No I did not! I did it the proper way, played everything. I remember the first time I passed 9000 it was on luigi circuit. I actually got my final 5 points on GCN peach beach!

Nope! No I did not! I did it the proper way, played everything. I remember the first time I passed 9000 it was on luigi circuit. I actually got my final 5 points on GCN peach beach!

Awesome. Congrats man : peace:

Awesome. Congrats man : peace:

Thanks! All I can say is that on Luigi Circuit, unless you can get ahed by a LONG way, stay in second and go for it after the first blue shell!

I did it with Dry Bowser on the Bowser bike. No Funky Kong for me!

Starting this Friday:

contph20080803og9.jpgcontph20080804mi0.jpg

15/08/08 - 25/08/08.

I really liked the last ring competition, so looking forward to this one. :hehe:

Along with the time trials and flawless online multiplayer, competitions are doing a really great job at extending the re-play value of this game! icon14.gif

I just looked at the recent competition rankings and... the world champ beat the comp in under a second!

How so?

I just looked at the recent competition rankings and... the world champ beat the comp in under a second!

How so?

It's a hacked time. There are a lot of hackers about at the moment. The true champion is Mick with 2:20.xxx. Unfortunatly hackers are currently invading the rankings and online. Nintendo get rid of them from the rankings ASAP, but they come back quickly :( It really is sad and annoying since I should be No.1 on Luigi Circuit and not some hacker!

Least the new comp looks great!

It's a hacked time. There are a lot of hackers about at the moment. The true champion is Mick with 2:20.xxx. Unfortunatly hackers are currently invading the rankings and online. Nintendo get rid of them from the rankings ASAP, but they come back quickly :( It really is sad and annoying since I should be No.1 on Luigi Circuit and not some hacker!

Least the new comp looks great!

Yeah, tell me about it. I've played people with constant mushroom boosts, guys that as soon as you pass them hit you with a blue shell (so there are three blue shells every match but only for you).

Plus the time trials are rubbished due to ludicrous shortcuts that ruin the race. Personally I love the online racing, but hackers are a pain.

Truly sickening...I mean, who are they trying to impress when ( practically )everyone knows how they did it!?

I'm sure there will be some better times for the new comp. but I got it down to 58.9 seconds.

I know this probably isn't a big thing for you guys but I've just reached above 7500 on multiplayer, and I am very proud!

EDIT: And I just beat someone with over 9000!

I know this probably isn't a big thing for you guys but I've just reached above 7500 on multiplayer, and I am very proud!

Good for you! It's a great feeling to get to and past the "halfway" mark and you'll continue to improve as long as you have the odd higher-rated player amongst your competitors. The higher they are when you beat them, the more points you get and the fewer you lose if they beat you! If you are a bike user, you could probably improve on that rating quicker with time tial practice. I use the wheel/kart/auto combo which is arguably the slowest of all but I still manage to hang around the 8000 mark.

Well done. I know I'm a 9999 boy, but let it be known - most players online in random matches aren't even over 7000, so you're above the pack. Just keep going. Best way to train is to beat all the expert ghost data!