NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

Last night I did a random worldwide match with like 12 people and no word of a lie cookyman was also in there haha how funny.

Was good.

I think the rating system is based on a few things. I know that one of them is definitely your times. It might be that by itself entirely actually.

the rating system is based on how well you drive i think, so times will come into that but also power sliding, slipstreaming etc

After some considerable time and effort on I've made some major updates and changes to the Official N-Europe Time Trial Records.

You will find it in the online boards - can you beat a time already there?

Also if someone in your friend code list has a record then please confirm it on the boards

Thanks for reading!

The hop on a pow doesn't work...I've tried this extensively.

If you're using the wii nunchuck combo you just have to shake the wiimote and it'll work.

The fake item boxes are no good for shielding. Only drag them behind if someone is directly behind you. It will KAPOW! them upon touch. Items go through the fake boxes just like normal item boxes.

Fake item boxes have never shielded you from shells.

Seeing people drive off the road on Rainbow Road always cracks me up.

It's not funny when you get hit off, especially in a heavy car. Also I love how you're falling down to earth and it makes the noise of a comet/something coming down fast and flames appear on the front as if you're goin down.

Getting really pissed with the blue shells on the final corner crap. Stopped me from getting a * rating on about 3 different 150cc cups now. Grrrr.

How do you drag an item behind you anyway? With the Wii Wheel that is

left on the d-pad

oh lord i much prefer it without the wheel.. Now don't get me wrong there is nothgin WRONG with the whell as such but well.......nunchuck over it anyday it's a very good game and the graphics are very nice.

oh lord i much prefer it without the wheel.. Now don't get me wrong there is nothgin WRONG with the whell as such but well.......nunchuck over it anyday it's a very good game and the graphics are very nice.

THE GRAPHICS ARE BETTER WITHOUT THE WHEEL?

lol just kidding :P

I can't not use the wheel, its just so much fun ^^

THE GRAPHICS ARE BETTER WITHOUT THE WHEEL?

lol just kidding :P

I can't not use the wheel, its just so much fun ^^

ha lol i was just talking about the game in general I don't to buy games anymore so the only experiences i have of them are once a week in college.

I was impressed with this though..On crappy tvs these games looks great it's only on big massive hdtvs they tend to look a little messy...That's my experience anyway.

I got the game today really enjoying it so far...however is there a way to change your Mii's voice?

ha lol i was just talking about the game in general I don't to buy games anymore so the only experiences i have of them are once a week in college.

I was impressed with this though..On crappy tvs these games looks great it's only on big massive hdtvs they tend to look a little messy...That's my experience anyway.

That's true but not 100%, it depends on the upscalers, on a really good hdtv, can still look great, better than in a sdtv.

i really love this game

and im pretty good online i never get below 2nd place its or 1st place or 2nd place i get and im using the classic controller

I nearly threw my pad at my TV yesterday when playing this. Im just sick to death of having the cheap freaking AI get the better of me. No kidding, I was nigh on quarter of a lap ahead of the computer and then I got hit with a Blue Shell and in the time it took for me to get hit and get going again they somehow managed to catch up to me and then overtake me. I threw my pad on the floor and knocked the thing off, havent touched it since.

I know the AI has been pretty cheap in just about all the Mazza Karts but I dont remember it being this bad.

Me and Letty played this online yesterday for like an hour or so. Its so damn fun when theres 12 players at 150CC.

Even she agrees, GC pad >>>>> rest of the control schemes.

By the way has anyone managed to unlock all 24 expert staff ghosts? The B-dasher from MK: DS gets unlocked if you do.

Me and Letty played this online yesterday for like an hour or so. Its so damn fun when theres 12 players at 150CC.

By the way has anyone managed to unlock all 24 expert staff ghosts? The B-dasher from MK: DS gets unlocked if you do.

Yup unlocked all 32 of them. You get a Mario style outfit for your Mii driver.

you lucky scamp!

I can barely beat some of the expert ghosts...

I nearly threw my pad at my TV yesterday when playing this. Im just sick to death of having the cheap freaking AI get the better of me. No kidding, I was nigh on quarter of a lap ahead of the computer and then I got hit with a Blue Shell and in the time it took for me to get hit and get going again they somehow managed to catch up to me and then overtake me. I threw my pad on the floor and knocked the thing off, havent touched it since.

I know the AI has been pretty cheap in just about all the Mazza Karts but I dont remember it being this bad.

oooh, you're so fierce

Crickey.

Quick question, if you play a 2 player GP does this count for a single player GP completion just like in MK: DD?

Crickey.

Quick question, if you play a 2 player GP does this count for a single player GP completion just like in MK: DD?

There is no 2 Player GP unfortunately

Hmm I don't know... at first I found it slightly awkward but once I found the cut off point it got better and now I kinda prefer it to the pad :/ plus the wheel just seems more natural for tricks and wheelies.

I'm joining the list of people that are annoyed, (putting it mildly) at the cheating AI in the game.

150cc Special Cup, I had been leading through out the whole thing and only needed to come in middle of the pack on Rainbow Road, and what happens, I come last. Blue shells, red Shells and Bullet Bills, just annihilated me.

Oh, and what is the requirement for opening Mirror mode? Is it all golds, cause I have at least a Bronze on all cups now.

Just wondering, what characters and vehicles are you all using for (online) races? I usually use...

• Luigi with Nostalgic
  • Koopa Troopa with Rally Romper
  • King Boo with Offroader

Haven't unlocked all of them, though, so who knows what the future holds...