NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

AAaahh, that makes sense. Hmmm, don't know if I like that. Is there a stat for just wins, but proper wins, as in winning the races?

Also, you use auto drift? But you don't boost auto drifiting!?!?

It gives you a percentage of how often you come in 1st place but I'm not sure if it keeps a record of how many times you have. I haven't had a proper look at the records though.

I am really enjoying playing with the wheel :smile: ..I haven't looked at any other control method and, to be honest, I'd be perfectly happy never trying another one :heh: I am really getting to grips with the Wii Wheel and am drifting pretty well after today (using the B-Button :heh:)

I am really enjoying playing with the wheel :smile: ..I haven't looked at any other control method and, to be honest, I'd be perfectly happy never trying another one :heh: I am really getting to grips with the Wii Wheel and am drifting pretty well after today (using the B-Button :heh:)

I agree i havent tryed any other way and im loving it :smile:

This is 100% my fave Mario Kart .. ever!

It gives you a percentage of how often you come in 1st place but I'm not sure if it keeps a record of how many times you have. I haven't had a proper look at the records though.

I think it may include offline. Mine is above 50% which does look abnormally for only online. It does keep track of how many times you have come in 1st place.

Im starting to wonder if your character should be shielded for 5 seconds after getting hit by something.

Because getting hit 5 times in a row is not funny.

can you play multi player grand prix cups like on double dash?

is there a way to play the set cups and win them in 2 player?

cheers

can you play multi player grand prix cups like on double dash?

is there a way to play the set cups and win them in 2 player?

cheers

No, there isn't I'm afraid.

Well, you can select 4 races, tracks on order and start with the first track in a cup and you pretty much play the cup! So pretty much you can...

PS This game is incredible

I've just got this, I'm fairly impressed. Had quite a few tries with the wheel, and it works pretty well, a very pleasant surprise. However I've decided to be a pussy and stick with the remote + nunchuk option, simply because the buttons are much nicer.

Is this game dual-layered like Brawl?

Im starting to wonder if your character should be shielded for 5 seconds after getting hit by something.

Because getting hit 5 times in a row is not funny.

I know what you mean. I got hit by a green shell, then a red shell hit me just as I was about to start off and then a blue shell finished me off making me come like 7th.

I was so pissed off.

Oh... Im in douibt between Fire Emblem and this :'(

I want to try Online so much, i haven't a game about him and im still damn waiting for a good one...

But then again, i love Fire Emblem and i don't like that much of Racing games

OH!!! The drama!!!

Anyway, i better end Zack and Wiki first, anyway :P

I have Brawl which is more than enough for me to play right now. Once I get a good online connection it's gonna be sweet.

Maase don't kill it :D

Anyway, I spotted this for 23.99 here which has really got me thinking about buying it. The old reliable gamestation, is it because they're closing down or being taken over?

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/wii/mkwii

Its the number of people I think, as someone mentioned. But don't feel as though you're ignorant.

Jk

I just unlocked the option of being able to use my Mii. One touch which would have been pretty cool would have been, depending on what you set your 'weight' in the Mii channel, if it's in a particular range you would get the bike/kart for that weight. So if you made yourself really skinny you'd get small cars.

Unless this option, I realise just now, works for height not weight, then this is an awesome implementation in the game.

Are you guys playing online in continental, or worldwide? :)

I play both. The online is so smooth that it doesn't really matter. I generally find a sterner challenge worldwide. (Those Japanese really master things quickly). Continental is brilliant when you end up playing with one of your registered buddies.

I finally finished off 50cc last night which has took me ages due to me being addicted online.

When I play online on the 360 its usually for achievements and after I obtain them I dont touch it again, just ask Stef or Chuck. With this there isnt any unlockables you get for playing online ( well one or two ) but I found myself not caring and really just enjoying the game. HoT playing online just for fun? Only Nintendo could have pulled this off :)

I tried some of the Time Trials yesterday, man they are hard! I will keep plugging away at them in the hope that I can beat them all.

OK SO HERE IT IS I CAVED IN AND BOUGHT THIS GAME!

traded in a game, got £18 so only ended up paying £16.99 (bargain at gamestation £34.99 they had a ton in stock)

If anyone has my Wii Code send me a wii message with your Mario Kart Number so I can add you. I will post my number when I get it!

Flameboy, what has become of you?

He has seen the light!

Played some Time Trials this morning and unlocked...

[spoiler=]Toadette and Baby Luigi :)

I tried the 100cc cup and although its not hard I just dont like using the bikes. I may skip it and head to 150cc.

Flameboy, what has become of you?

I had some games to trade in...thought I may as well get this.