NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

Its far superier to double dash, multiplayer wise it's amazing. This is the best online game on the Wii so far without a doubt.

Cooky and I played against other oflks in Europe which was fun. Never realised you can see where the players come from which is pretty cool.

Now i'm at Uni wanting to go back online. I love playing online.

And Owen I got mine and ordered from GAME, and yours got sent a day before mine...

Also where's the free hat!

Its far superier to double dash, multiplayer wise it's amazing. This is the best online game on the Wii so far without a doubt.

Cooky and I played against other folks in Europe which was fun. Never realised you can see where the players come from which is pretty cool.

Now i'm at Uni wanting to go back online. I love playing online.

Yeah good fun shadow - I also like how if your waiting to join a game you watch the race in progress and by pressing the 1 button can cycle through the drivers.

It's the most fully realised online game on the Wii.

I jumped straight online and when I seen the POW block I was like "WTF do I do here?" and slammed in courses I didn't know but faring all right was good.

It was a cool feeling playing with a fellow N-Er against folk.

I watched you on Rainbow road before I joined, poor Yoshi :heh:

If you have the latest firmware you don't get prompted at all for an update. I have the Freeloader and works fine with me ;)

All I want to know is the hell Brock from Pokemon is a playable character in it. Why he isn't realted to Mario at all.

Yeah, that seems a strange choice. His kart is stupid as well, I mean the Birdo kart is OK, but Onix ???

Sorry but MK has lost the plot.

I'm gonna kick your asses people ¬_¬

Didn't know he was in it...Spoiler tags :(

Huh, which character was spoiled?

I was going along with killthenets joke that Brock is in this game. People believed this!

Huh, which character was spoiled?

Brock from Pokemon!

At least, he lets people discover Cpt Falcon is in.

Maybe I'll use him as a mii when I will be able to play online again.

If you have the latest firmware you don't get prompted at all for an update. I have the Freeloader and works fine with me ;)

Cheers for letting me know :smile:

Getting the game tomorrow then since it dont affect freeloader.

At least, he lets people discover Cpt Falcon is in.

Maybe I'll use him as a mii when I will be able to play online again.

Oi, the point is, no spoilers, it doesn't mean to state it again. Use the spoiler tags.

Oi, the point is, no spoilers, it doesn't mean to state it again. Use the spoiler tags.

Agreed. Just came in from work and checked the boards to see all of these spoilers, cheers guys!

Managed to play a bit - not so sure about the single player , but then again , that has never been what Mario Kart is about.

Online is awesome , as others have said , so thats what really matters.

Have been using the wheel since I started so haven't tested the other control methods. Takes a little while to get used to it and I imagine that getting better times would be easier with the alternative methods , but what the hell.

One question , how the hell are you supposed to quit out of the various race modes online , I have pressed every button and the only way I can get out is by hitting the reset button. I am probably missing something really obvious.

After each race it asks if you want to continue or not...

I am sure I haven't seen that , although it is probably staring me in the face :blush:

It's before the selction of the next tracks it asks "Continue" or "Quit" and after you get awarded points :heh:

I am sure I haven't seen that , although it is probably staring me in the face :blush:

Should have gone to specsavers! :heh:

Easy way to get a hidden character.

I got Rosalina for simply having Super Mario Galaxy saves on my Wii - told you it was easy!

:heh:

So what control scheme is everyone using? I've only used the wheel so far, i love turning it all the way on a sharp turn =)

Gonna go for the golden wheel!

I'm trying to get the Golden Wheel aswell. How do you get it? It's all i'm gonna be using for a while though I think i'll prefer the Wii-mote and Nun-Chuch and the Cube Control method.

Should have gone to specsavers! :heh:

Easy way to get a hidden character.

I got Rosalina for simply having Super Mario Galaxy saves on my Wii - told you it was easy!

:heh:

I have those and dont have her...

I'm trying to get the Golden Wheel aswell. How do you get it? It's all i'm gonna be using for a while though I think i'll prefer the Wii-mote and Nun-Chuch and the Cube Control method.

Whats the Golden Wheel?