NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

it realy looks like all stores have a very limited amount of games. several stores ordered even more than 100 and only get like 20 or so! (what is going on here nintendo?)

SAVE THAT COPY FOR ME! By the time i get some money, the game may be sold out so save it for me please :bowdown: Can i have the hat too? :heh:

Btw Deathjam, that copy from Play, it's status went back to preorder so I won't be getting it around launch from them, it'll be whenever they get their next shipment in :/ do you still want it? afaik it's still gonna go through as £29.99 as soon as they get it if I don't cancel, so anyway let me know. :smile:

Woohoo! Mine just arrived. :smile:

I'll race you today! : peace: (If i get mine of course, lol)

I don't think this will be arriving for me today, mails been and gone. I'm not that amused :heh:

I don't think this will be arriving for me today, mails been and gone. I'm not that amused :heh:

My hopes have been dashed :(

Did you guys get it with your normal post of in a van?

My hopes have been dashed :(

Did you guys get it with your normal post of in a van?

Got it from a van

Friend Code 4854 6552 3794

Not available from GAME? Awwww man.

*Sigh rang them too, they said tomorrow* :(

At least it gives me time to make my Moon Knight costume I guess.

Got it from a van

Friend Code 4854 6552 3794

Thanks

Lets hope it comes...

...else I'm sueing all of you :(

I hope it doesn't come by van here, my postman has bought larger items in the past...i can't be bothered to wait in till the van-man comes! I need to go out as well!

All I want to know is the hell Brock from Pokemon is a playable character in it. Why he isn't realted to Mario at all.

you are kidding right?!!!

Anyway just got Cookymans friend invite...don't see how I then copy that invite into the game...think still have to pen and paper it down...

still pretty certain I am not buying this game...just too much other stuff and the fact that GTA is just round the corner and MGS not all that far away...this is perhaps one for the summer...but I still stand by my critisism of the title.

Wow this games got the most comprehensive online features of any Wii game so far!

Flameboy - your nuts just buy it already - you know you want to really! :heh:

What the... The postman just came and didn't deliver my game :wtf: I checked my Gameplay status and is says complete, and dispatched yesterday, so I assume it should come today. So unless we get a second post or special one, I'm not getting it today.

OK it seemed the postman decided to just put it in the cupboard and post a note through the door. So YAY, I'll be up for some races later on.

Wow this games got the most comprehensive online features of any Wii game so far!

Flameboy - your nuts just buy it already - you know you want to really! :heh:

Does it have points tally when online?

I may trade some stuff in for it...but I dunno...still not excited by it...

Yay , mine has just arrived. To those wondering , it came by van so don't give up just yet.

Will post my friend code/send invites in the online thread once I am up and running.

Btw Deathjam, that copy from Play, it's status went back to preorder so I won't be getting it around launch from them, it'll be whenever they get their next shipment in :/ do you still want it? afaik it's still gonna go through as £29.99 as soon as they get it if I don't cancel, so anyway let me know. :smile:

Yeah, still wanted, dont have any money now anyways. Next week i should and I am much to busy to be playing it now as I am moving house.

play still pre orderd, WOW talk about a shoddy service,

oh well, come monday ill have had it a couple days one way or another, and my online skills will be level despite some having it sooner ;)

the hunt in shops like currys will comence today and some indipendant stores , i remeber when i got galaxy a day b4 im currys :)

hope super mario kart is on the vc tonight,

play still pre orderd, WOW talk about a shoddy service

Play are awesome, not shoddy.

Woohoo! Mine just arrived. :smile:

how do u get post so early? where i live normal post comes 12 30 and specials about 12 50 always :( if at all

play are shoddy as i pre orderd just minutes afer it was put on the site, and so far they havent even had the decency to tell email me and say it may be delayed,

i wont be using them as much after this,

Just played online for 1/2 an hour - completely lag free and fantastic fun!

how do u get post so early? where i live normal post comes 12 30 and specials about 12 50 always :( if at all

play are shoddy as i pre orderd just minutes afer it was put on the site, and so far they havent even had the decency to tell email me and say it may be delayed,

i wont be using them as much after this,

Hmmmm, well its not their fault if they dont get much stock. Also how do you know you pre-ordered as soon as it was on the site?

just got it through the post today and did the first 50cc cup and registered a few friend codes, its fun so far.

Guess what I just got. Time to get racing. Anyone with the Freeloader have to use the Freeloader (aka alternate method?)

Nevermind just realised there isn't a prompt.