NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

I'w got the game. Single player and online is great fun but the multiplayer is a big let down IMO :/

64 > WII

DS > WII

WII > GCN

Not a bad game tough. Just not as good as I hoped.

..my Play.com order has changed from 'order placed' back to 'preordered', so I guess I won't be getting it from there after all.. but not to worry, as soon as I pick it up from GAME on Friday morning, I'll get my Play order cancelled..

Goddamn Royal Mail are as good as ever again. No Mario Kart today even though it should of been. I don't even know why they bothered to go on strike, they don't deserve what they wanted to get :heh:

Just checked my Bank account and Gameplay have taken the money. WooHoo. I look forward to playing you guys.

my play order says that too, i pre orderd it minutes after it went on the site, im sure it will be ok still,

Goddamn Royal Mail are as good as ever again. No Mario Kart today even though it should of been. I don't even know why they bothered to go on strike, they don't deserve what they wanted to get :heh:

To be honest its not really the Royal Mails fault...(unless you ordered special delivery) 1st Class isnt guarenteed next day.

mail came at 11:40 today. No MKWii as of yet.

It will come tomorrow without fail though :)

It might be a bit big for standard post though so it may come in a Royal Mail van

Thats what im hoping anyway

It might be a bit big for standard post though so it may come in a Royal Mail van

Thats what im hoping anyway

Yep me too. It wasn't in my normal post anyway, the postman rang the bell as well. But it was something else :(

wish they could arrange it so no one got it early, everyone got on launch, that way at least the wifi side would be fair on launch weekend,

To be honest its not really the Royal Mails fault...(unless you ordered special delivery) 1st Class isnt guarenteed next day.

Yea, but in the mainland it's normally the next day. Also my last two orders that had special delivery didn't come the next day, had to wait 2 days so i'm a bit negative towards them...

wish they could arrange it so no one got it early, everyone got on launch, that way at least the wifi side would be fair on launch weekend,

I don't. I'm all for games early and playing online before the servers crumble :heh:

for the ones who have the game:

Is the wii wheel(or remote) working or would you prefer an analoge stick?

Also my last two orders that had special delivery didn't come the next day, had to wait 2 days so i'm a bit negative towards them...

Oh yeah, dont get me wrong they are a bunch of cock suckers. : peace:

Ah at last my preorder at ShopTo.com is processing fingers crossed it's despatched soon and I get it tomorrow!

: peace:

So i'm gonna set this out striaght right now. Whos up for a 12 player online match tomorrow?

We gotta do one as soon as :D

So i'm gonna set this out striaght right now. Whos up for a 12 player online match tomorrow?

We gotta do one as soon as :D

If it arrives tomorrow - your on!

:heh:

My game order didn't come! So it'll be tomorrow now i reckon!

Shipped monday by first-class, supposadely! I don't think so...:heh:

if play dont get it to me on friday at the very latest i will never use them again, ive spent thousands on there,, and im sure i was one of the very 1st to pre order mario kart wii, infact i pre orderd just minutes after it was put up for order,

time is running out play, who is with me, boycott play forever ;)

Ah at last my preorder at ShopTo.com is processing fingers crossed it's despatched soon and I get it tomorrow!

: peace:

Lucky bastard :heh:

I have heard nothing from shopto despite pre-ordering ages ago , they had better not naff up this order otherwise it's no more business from me (this wouldn't be the first time they have screwed up , but they used to be reliable).

Lucky bastard :heh:

I have heard nothing from shopto despite pre-ordering ages ago , they had better not naff up this order otherwise it's no more business from me (this wouldn't be the first time they have screwed up , but they used to be reliable).

I'm gonna cheese you off even more dude it's now been despatched! : peace:

Nice pic indeed, so a Luma is a playable character then?

Nice :)

Also what I've decided I will do with this game is simply rent it for a couple of days when I get back from uni. That way I'll play it and I can decide if I want to actually own it, and if I do I'll just get it for my birthday in June. :)