NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

Pre-ordered my copy, booked that friday off work, gonna throw a sickie on the Monday as well as I know the entire weekend will be all about MKWii.

Weren't they thinking of making doctors writing well notes and making sure know one did that. Won't happen, seeing as doctors are made for easing pressure not making things worse :S

It's called the internet. Don't take it seriously.

Back on topic...

Seems to me your the one taking it seriously, but alrightey.

SHUT UP , who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , this thread is about mario kart wii. not about who has better typing skillzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

game looks amazing, i think this will be better than smash, i know smash will be outstandinly awsome, but there is so much hype, mario kart has not nearly as much as it deserves therefore when people play it i think they will be blown away more,

SHUT UP , who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , this thread is about mario kart wii. not about who has better typing skillzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

Which is a pointless argument anyway, for I win that contest.

If typing = MK skillz then we may aswell bend over and pull down our trousers for ReZ.

This is true. Hcore hax here ppl.

*back on topic*

Mario Kart Wii... visually it looks like double dash 1.5, functionally it seems like Mario Kart DS 1.5, gameplaywise it's looking to be Mario Kart 1.5 i.e elements from all previous games with some brand new twists.

The additions don't seem revolutionary exactly but from an update point of view, this could be the best one yet. :smile:

Everything seems decent, as long as it controls well and delivers all thats been promised, I'll be happy.

*back on topic*

Mario Kart Wii... visually it looks like double dash 1.5, functionally it seems like Mario Kart DS 1.5, gameplaywise it's looking to be Mario Kart 1.5 i.e elements from all previous games with some brand new twists.

The additions don't seem revolutionary exactly but from an update point of view, this could be the best one yet. :smile:

Everything seems decent, as long as it controls well and delivers all thats been promised, I'll be happy.

Yeah the great thing is that MKDS stepped up so much on the older versions that even a small improvement on that game is brilliant. Really looking forward to it.

This is making me want to play MKDS online again.

Though I would play it if I could find people online with the search engine :heh:

Shopto have this for £29.99

First game I've pre-ordered for a while. I'm excited.

To be honest, I think I'm also more excited for this than for brawl. It's obvious Brawl blow Mario Kart out of the water in terms of production value etc., but well, I think I stand a better chance at Kart online than Brawl online :indeed:. That, and this being released in April and Brawl supposedly 3rd quarter, also helps ;). It's also why I'm not that upset over that 3rd Q release of Brawl.

Anyway, I hope it feels more like MK64 than Double Dash, because I absolutely loath DD. I wish they'd replace Waluigi track from DD with the far superior Wario track from MK64 (unless of course that's already in?). I'm looking forward to this, but I don't want to be reminded of DD at all..

Anyway, less than 2 months away, can't wait. Hope they get it right..

hmmmm its not showing up now...

You do know Amazon.co.uk will eventually change the price and you will have to pay the price they change it too, don't you?...unlike GAME who, if they make a mistake and you order it at the stupidly low price, you'll get it for that!

You do know Amazon.co.uk will eventually change the price and you will have to pay the price they change it too, don't you?...unlike GAME who, if they make a mistake and you order it at the stupidly low price, you'll get it for that!

It said on there before it went "Pre-Order price guarentee"

It said on there before it went "Pre-Order price guarentee"

It's been removed from my list.

I cant find it on Amazon.co.uk they have to put it up know becuse its comeing out soon.

I cant find it on Amazon.co.uk they have to put it up know becuse its comeing out soon.

It was probably temporarily taken down because of the pricing error.

What I find more surprising if that if you go on the Amazon.fr and Amazon.de they don't even list future release games like Mario Kart or Brawl.

It was probably temporarily taken down because of the pricing error.

What I find more surprising if that if you go on the Amazon.fr and Amazon.de they don't even list future release games like Mario Kart or Brawl.

That is strange they should put it on.