NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

You guys would seriously wear a Mario Kart hat out in public? LOL

Some people would look cool in a Mario cap.

No, but free clothes from work come in handy for lazing around the house.

Okay, that would be awesome for stuff like t-shirts and stuff...but do you ever wear caps in your house? :shakehead

Yeah I still have a Medal Of Honour & Max Payne tee shirts that I laze about in from when I worked in game. The only nintendo one I had was a GBAdvance one, but I think some ex girlfriend of mine has that (Or I threw it out because it shrank, lol).

I guess it would suit this guy well

nerd.jpg

Geek Chic is in you know....

I reckon that considering everyone already ranks pretty high on the nerdiness scale that a simple Mario Kart hat ain't gonna do much for our image that hasn't already been done. ;)

It really does look ace. Im actually looking forward to this a little more than Brawl. Mainly because i suck at Smash Bros and i couldnt manage to stay out of the spoiler threads

Watched the video from GDC - this is looking great! Hopefully it will be more like DS and less like Double Dash.

Okay, that would be awesome for stuff like t-shirts and stuff...but do you ever wear caps in your house? :shakehead

I frequently wear some form of a hat in my house.

Watched the video from GDC - this is looking great! Hopefully it will be more like DS and less like Double Dash.

I'm wishing that to. I always found the DD controls a bit clunky.

I reckon that considering everyone already ranks pretty high on the nerdiness scale that a simple Mario Kart hat ain't gonna do much for our image that hasn't already been done. ;)

Speak for yourself! Actually, you know there is actually a fundamental difference between nerds and geeks. Nerds are socially inept while geeks can fit in just fine, while retaining those habits that make them look like a nerd. I think. Actually just saying that seems pretty nerdy :blank:

CVG have an article listing all the info known so far on

Not quite, missed out on the super mushroom from NSMB being in that blows you up mega size!

God this game looks so bad.

Maybe i'm just in a bad mood but god...eurgh!

I'm not gonna say it looks bad, but from that latest video I honestly can't see what all the fuss is about!

It's about all the gameplay details we've been hearing as opposed to the graphics, which no one is even thinking remotely about in relation to being interested in the game.