NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

Why do you make it out like 'aw man, I can't snake.. I'm gonna lose now' like the game has nothing else that sets the good players apart from the less good. If you're good enough, you should still be able to win without having to snake the arse out of every track.. so what's your problem.. is snaking all you've got? If anything, snaking gives the poor players a chance to compete with the good racers.. so just stuff you in general..

I am not 'making anything out', nor have I 'got a problem'. I simply stated that i hope they leave snaking in, then you come on all 'stuff you', so who has the problem?

But, meh, even if there was no snaking it would still be an awesome game. And, to be honest, I think the battle mode will be where its at.

Those rumour things were interesting. Didnt like the idea of karts being able to get diff items than bikes etc. Bob-omb is a good thing, most rewarding weapon when it works. Bullet Bill replaces chomp like it did in DS.

I want chars to have specials but probs not going to happen.

I dont mind if brawl is delayed too much, as long as Boo is playable lol

pre-ordered the japanese game. Just hope it is much better than Double Dash as I think that game sucked hard!

Wheel look's bigger than I thought it would be in that trailer. Game look's good in motion and the Mario Circuit tune is awesome!

Don't know about the graphics being brilliant, but they're good enough for me.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/30941.html

graphics look brilliant, game looks stunning, as good awsome smash will be it can no way better this,

If you watch at almost exactly 2/3 of the way through, the top right screen when DK crosses the line, a POW block appears above his head. Maybe nothing, or maybe it's slightly different from other weapons? He doesn't seem to have any item up to that point.

And yeah, it looks absolutely fantastic, I want it now!

If you watch at almost exactly 2/3 of the way through, the top right screen when DK crosses the line, a POW block appears above his head. Maybe nothing, or maybe it's slightly different from other weapons? He doesn't seem to have any item up to that point.

And yeah, it looks absolutely fantastic, I want it now!

From the IGN hands on

A new power-up popped up during our playtest: a POW block that will hover over your players's head, and you'll need to jump three times in a specific rhythm to get rid of it…or you'll spin out. We're told of a new power-up that didn't show up during our play session: a cloud that'll give your player a boost of speed for as long as you hold it, but it has the side-effect of zapping your kart with lightning which will shrink your kart if you hold onto it for too long. It's an item that can be passed from kart to kart by bumping into your competition, almost like a shrinking hot potato.

Yeah I read that a couple of days ago, but completely forgot about it! So basically someone was using the POW block. I didn't realise that it appeared over everyone's head. Ooops.

Pre-orderd from game.co.uk as soon as they sent me and e-mail telling me about it.

Broke out MKDS last ngiht in anticipation of this. I haven't played MKDS for ages.

Erm....yay!? (You don't sound as excited as I would be)

Yeah I cant wait for this game it well be exciting and martinist they did not send me a E-Mail.

I was in GAME today and you get a free Mario Kart Wii baseball cap if you preorder with them.. but I've ordered with Play.com as it will be £5-£10 cheaper.. I'm not sure the cap is worth it :heh:

I was in GAME today and you get a free Mario Kart Wii baseball cap if you preorder with them.. but I've ordered with Play.com as it will be £5-£10 cheaper.. I'm not sure the cap is worth it :heh:

Have you got a Image to show us.

Pre-orderd from game.co.uk as soon as they sent me and e-mail telling me about it.

Broke out MKDS last ngiht in anticipation of this. I haven't played MKDS for ages.

The actual game has been availible for preorder for about a week though...when did they send out the emails? I preordered before knowing it was being release here April 11th. :confused:

I got an e-mail about it the day the date was announced so that would make it Wednesday :heh:

I want the cap dammit...

I don't have an image as that would have involved getting my phone out and taking a snap :heh:

However, it was a simple navy baseball cap with the MarioKart Wii logo on the front.. it would be ok to have, but maybe not at the the price it would cost me..

I'll maybe try to blag it in GAME some day and try to get one :heh:

I don't have an image as that would have involved getting my phone out and taking a snap :heh:

However, it was a simple navy baseball cap with the MarioKart Wii logo on the front.. it would be ok to have, but maybe not at the the price it would cost me..

I'll maybe try to blag it in GAME some day and try to get one :heh:

Would it be in all Game shops.

Yea untill they run out. My GAME has a flier for it and it shows the cap. I want it T_T

Cool I pre-Orderd the game so I well get one.

Theres a cap at Game? (not been in since Weds). Will have to make sure one gets put aside for me :D