NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Blackfox

Favourite Film Quotes

Simple as, just post your favourite quotes. I'll get the ball rolling.

From apocalypse now:

Chef: Why do all you guys sit on your helmets?

Soldier: So we don't get our balls blown off.

---

Willard: Are you crazy God damnit? Don't you think its a little risky for some R&R?

Kilgore: If I say its safe to surf this beach Captain, then its safe to surf this beach. I mean I'm not afraid to surf this place, I'll surf this whole fucking place!

---

Kilgore: I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time, we had a hail bomb. And for five hours, I walked up. We didn't find one of them, not one stinking dink body. The smell, you know, that gasoline smell, smells like... victory.

And from The Rock:

John Mason: Are you sure you're ready for this?

Stanley Goodspeed: I'll do my best.

John Mason: Your "best"! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

This is from Snatch

Gorgeous George: It's a campsite. It's a pikey campsite.

Tommy: Ten points.

GG (Gorgeous George): What are we doing here?

Tommy: We're buying a caravan.

GG: Off a pack of f***in' pikeys? What's wrong with you? This will get messy!

Tommy: Eeh not if you're here.

GG: Ooh you bastard! I f***in' hate pikeys.

The thing about film quotes is I forget most of them until I hear them again. So if I remember anymore, i'll tell ye.

Raising Arizona, Nic Cage to the "Biker", having pulled a pin from one of the many grenades strapped to the bikers body after being beaten up really badly by him:

"I'm sorry"

Raising Arizona, Nic Cage to the "Biker", having pulled a pin from one of the many grenades strapped to the bikers body after being beaten up really badly by him:

"I'm sorry"

Me wonders where blackfox got this idea from.

"houston, we have a problem"

one of my favourite quote's is from the main man in my avatar:

That's no moon.....It's a space station!!

Braveheart

"William Wallace: Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!"

Independence Day:

"In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And, you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind," that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interest. Perhaps, it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom--not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution, but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live--to exist. And, should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish, without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive. Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!""

Hmm I have quite a few:

Team America

Gary: "A flying car? Now i've seen everything"

Spotswood: "Have you seen a man eat his own head?"

Gary: "Err no"

Spotswood: "Then you haven't seen everything"

Empire Strikes Back

Darth Vader: "Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father"

Luke: "He told me enough... he told me YOU killed him"

Darth Vader: "No.... I.. am your father"

Aliens

Hudson: "Hey Ripley don't worry, me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you. Check it out, we got phased plasma pulse rifles, RPG's, we got sonic electronic ball breakers!. We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks....

Apone: "KNOCK IT OFF HUDSON!"

Terminator 1

Reece: "That thing is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear and it absolutely will not stop.. ever. Until you are dead!"

star wars:

• may the force be with you,

• Darth Vader:The Force is strong with this one.

pirates of the caribbean

• Jack Sparrow: One question about your business, boy, or there's no use going: This girl... how far are you willing to go to save her?

Will Turner: I'd die for her.

Jack Sparrow: Oh good. No worries then.

I know there more but i forgot :hmm:

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Simple as :P

Full Metal Jacket

"I bet your the kind a guy that would fuck a person in the arse and not even have the goddamn common decency to give him a reach around, i'll be watching you."

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you, private?

Private Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high.

Airplane 2: The sequel

Boy: Can I ask you a question?

Striker: What is it?

Boy: It's an interrogative form of sentence, used to test knowledge. But that's not important right now.

Full Metal Jacket:

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you, private?house 3 "horror show" quotes "I'm still here" Max Jenkins

Private Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high.

House III: The Horror Show

(Can't find this scene anywhere so I try to remember how it went)

(The hero of this movie, Lucas McCarthy, is sitting inside his car. A moment ago he almost collided because he was reviewing his fight with the movie's villain (who is supposed dead). Then Max Jenkins (the villain) appears sitting on his right side)

Max: This is just the beginning

(Lucas looks away and then looks back)

Max: I'm still here

From 'Commando'

John matrix: "Hey solie, remember i said I'd kill you last?"

Solie; "Thats right Matrix, you did!"

John Matrix: "I Lied."

Got to be Pulp fiction:

JULES: What country you from!

BRETT: What?

JULES: "What" ain't no country I know! Do they speak English in "What?"

JULES: English-motherfucker-can-you-speak-it?

BRETT: Yes.

JULES: Then you understand what I'm sayin'?

BRETT: Yes.

JULES: Now describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!

JULES: Say "What" again! C'mon, say "What" again! I dare ya, I double dare ya motherfucker, say "What" one more goddamn time! Now describe to me what Marsellus Wallace looks like!

BRETT: Well he's ...he's...black --

JULES: -- go on!

BRETT: ...and he's...he's...tall --

JULES: -- does he look like a bitch?!

JULES: Does-he-look-like-a-bitch?!

BRETT: No.

JULES: Then why did you try to fuck 'im like a bitch?!

Breaking it down with the Stifler Remix.

"I'm gonna hang out with my wang out, and rock out with my cock out!"

"Happy "Fuck Day", Ass Mouth"

Steve Stifler: Shhiittt, I got a frosted ass crack! Hey Finch, you want this for here, or to go?

Paul Finch: "A witty saying proves nothing," -Voltaire.

Steve Stifler: "Suck my dick!" -Ron Jeremy.

Oh, yeah. The Stifmeister's coming back to Grand Harbor. Deck the halls. Bye-bye, Great Falls. Wipe my ass and lick my balls. It's Stifler time, baby. Whoo-hoo-hoo. Whoo-hoo-hoo.

Here's a new idea for you. I'll get you a spoon so you can eat my ass

Stifler: Holy shit dude. I found a dildo. Dildo. Dildo. Dildo. Big blue rubber dicks for everyone. The people demand rubber dicks.

Jim: What are you doing?

Stifler: Looking for more lesbian artifacts.

[hands Jim the dildo]

Jim: Where did you get this?

Stifler: Finch's ass.

Army of Darkness, perhaps the best film for great one-liners.

-Sheila after being transformed in an ugly witch:

You found me beautifull once.

-Ash: Honey, you got real ugly!

-Ash (Bruce Campbell) crushing an iron cup while testing his new mechanical hand: Groovy!

Army of Darkness, perhaps the best film for great one-liners.

-Sheila after being transformed in an ugly witch:

You found me beautifull once.

-Ash: Honey, you got real ugly!

-Ash (Bruce Campbell) crushing an iron cup while testing his new mechanical hand: Groovy!

The best line in that is when the copy of Ash starts dancing, singing goodie goodie two shoes while punching him.

The best line in that is when the copy of Ash starts dancing, singing goodie goodie two shoes while punching him.

Yeah that bit is great also!

The copy of Ash starts to mock him for being the good guy. The real Ash then puts his shotgun under the copy's nose, saying "I'm not that good", and blows him to pieces. :awesome:

Yippie Kay-Ay motherfucker!

Team America was one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time.

from the Blair Witch Project 2

Erica: "2 guys...1 girl...alone in the woods...they had the best stress relief right at their fingertips.....

Jeff: 'Well ya know, im feeling a bit stressed right now....'

Erica: "................have some more weed."

Star Trek: Wrath of Kahn

- Kirk : KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star Trek: Generations

- Data: Yes. I hate this! It is revolting!

Guinan: Another round?

Data: Please

- Data: You could say I have a... magnetic personality.

- Data, after being told to scan for life-forms: (sings) Life-forms, you tiny little life-forms, you precious little life-forms! Where - are - you?

- Data bracing for a crash landing: Oh... shit!

Star Trek: First Contact

- Borg Queen: Watch your futures end

- Data: Resistance is futile

I'll continue with Star Trek:

ST First Contact:

Data: "Captain ... I believe I speak for everyone here, sir, when I say, 'To Hell with our orders.'"

Picard: "They invade our space, and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds, and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, and no farther. And I will make them pay for what they have done!"

ST Insurrection:

Dr. Crusher: "Data, what do you think we should do?"

Data: "Saddle up. Lock and load."

Batman Begins:

Batman to Ra's al Gul: "I won't kill you but I don't have to save you."

Triple X:

Xander: "Dude you got a bazooka, stop thinking cop, start thinking PlayStation" (or something like that)

Star Wars VI:

Darth Vader to Obi Wan: "We meet again at last, now the circle is complete. When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the master."

Darth Vader chasing Luke: "The force is strong with this one."

The Matrix:

Agent: "Only human"

Trinity: "Dodge this"

Smith: " I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure."

Neo: "I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you. "

Starship Troopers:

Rasczak: "Figuring things out for yourself is the only freedom anyone really has. Use that freedom."

News: "Join the Mobile Infantry and save the Galaxy. Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?"

Zim: "Anytime you think I'm being too rough, anytime you think I'm being unfair, anytime you miss your mommy, QUIT. You sign your 1248, you get your gear, and you take a stroll down washout lane. Do you get me?

Squad Leader: "We're going in with the first wave! Means MORE bugs for us to kill! You SMASH the entire area!!! You KILL anything that has more than TWO legs!!!"

Sign in to follow this