NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
trisha

do you have frequent problems posting?

i dont care if you dont like what i post.

but it often wont post and crashes the browser.

am i alone?

Its trying to tell you something, what your posting is obviously so bad that the browser wants to save you from the embarrasment of posting it.

Its trying to tell you something, what your posting is obviously so bad that the browser wants to save you from the embarrasment of posting it.

Mr nice guy right here!

What browser are you using?

Give Firefox a try.

Edit: Oh the irony, when I tried to post I get a 'problem with the database' error.

i get them very occasionally. so trisha where have you been? you were gone almost long enough for us to miss you

Never seen an error, try scanning your comp for malware and get Firefox or Opera?

Have you always had errors or just recently?

I'm getting an error too. Posts seem to go through despite the error, but edits don't work at all... so I have to :o double post. Hopefully it'll solve itself soon :/

yeah quote replies lock the browser.

there wasnt a single reply showing on the boards for an hour, and there was even a forum fault window crash

yeah quote replies lock the browser.

there wasnt a single reply showing on the boards for an hour, and there was even a forum fault window crash

like the one i just got now

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Revolution-Europe Forums database.

Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Even editting isn't working, posts say they're editted, but no changes happen.

God, I miss Xsorbit.

Probally some mistake in software, this is something that the administatrors must solf I think... I don't get to often errors, but when I do they are very annooying.

::EDIT:: I had that on error that it's a email send to the technical staff.. it's a problem with the database...

for my above post... I believe you fully now... were have I been?

yup i just had it. but then again this computer im using today sounds like its about to die a horrible death (probabley at my hands if it doesent hurry up)

Yeah, fucking up for me too.

keeps linkiing me to the database error thingy, double posts, post not shown as updated.

Really getting issues posting/viewing over here. Maybe the place is falling apart without the delicate thread of rep points to keep us sewn together. Maybe not, though.

Dammit, it's not even letting me post in some threads now (hopefully not this one too).

I've had LOADS of problems posting today, getting the message page;

"There seems to be a poblem with the server, try refreshing....." etc...

It leads to me double posting etc...

There have been a few times when i can't access the site because i get this message when i enter the forums, and have to wait a while!!

(I was actually going to make a thread about this, until i noticed this one)!

I've had LOADS of problems posting today, getting the message page;

"There seems to be a poblem with the server, try refreshing....." etc...

It leads to me double posting etc...

There have been a few times when i can't access the site because i get this message when i enter the forums, and have to wait a while!!

(I was actually going to make a thread about this, until i noticed this one)!

OK IT'S NOT LETTING ME POST HERE, ARGH!!!!!!!!

(will it work this time!)

@Ashley: If it is a "paid" server you might want to complain - if it is a private one I hope you can soon fix those "bugs". I never liked mySQL or any database and I know why :)

That posting/reply/double post error happend here also some times - and in the main page of a board I see "0 replies" to a certain posting and if I look at it there are other postings too.

Sign in to follow this