NEurope

These bad boys can have you for lunch, OR, afternoon tea.

Lovely trailer, looking forward to this game.

Great trailer!

The developers have put ALOT of effort in and deserve to see this do well.

Agreed..one third-party Wii game which looks up there for originality with the best!

Reminds me a bit of fantastic Max..i think it was called..he rode in a bottle rocket and went to a black and white planet and started colouring things in...

If anyone has already said that i apologise! :)

My god!!!! That brought back memories! : peace:

Yeah he went on a black and white planet..and started colouring things in..i'm sure of it! He kept going on about crayons or something...:D

Posted this over in the bargains thread, but I'll stick it here too in case anyone misses it:

I was going to wait a while before getting this game as it's out on the same day as Wario, but after seeing it for this price decided to order it now. :hehe:

Thanks for this, RedShell! I've just ordered it myself.

I really like the look of everything in this game, but it's actually the music that makes me want it more than anything else, absolutely loving the funky soundtrack! :yay:

Why am i thinking of Space Station Silicon Valley's music now...?

I ordered de Blob earlier today. I know pretty much nothing about it aside from what I've heard in some IGN Podcasts but I'm up for something different and at £18... why not!??

I ordered de Blob earlier today. I know pretty much nothing about it aside from what I've heard in some IGN Podcasts but I'm up for something different and at £18... why not!??

If only more of the Wii's audience would have this attitude.

Am tempted to get this game very soon - need to sell off Spore so i can get it! I've stuck along too traditional a line with Wii and this game looks like it could be a laugh - as stated above, I've no idea about what the game is actually about but I was very impressed by the trailer!

Most Wii owners have the attitude of buying stuff they know nothing about.

My copy arrived this morning along with Warioland. I'm in a similar situation actually and don't really know much about either title. Start of the Christmas games rush for me I think. There's a LOT of stuff I'll be picking up over the coming weeks/months.

WHat bothers me the most is that a lot of games that are worth full price are ignored until they get cheaper, because they're not 100 hour long, when they're happy to fork over more for equally short games with Space Marines and also happy to get bent over DLC.

WHat bothers me the most is that a lot of games that are worth full price are ignored until they get cheaper, because they're not 100 hour long, when they're happy to fork over more for equally short games with Space Marines and also happy to get bent over DLC.

Nothing wrong with expanding a games lifespan with a bit of DLC.

*continues to look forward to Megaman 9 DLC*

Nothing wrong with expanding a games lifespan with a bit of DLC.

*continues to look forward to Megaman 9 DLC*

That's not what I said. I compared it to people who have more than enough money to buy them and spend them on DLC, a lot of it worthless and that should be with the game (Megaman being the case in point, it's absurd), when they refuse to buy games like Z&W, Wario, Boom Blox, etc... at full price. I'm thinking this will happen with De Blob too. DLC is one of the worst things right now in the industry, but that's something for another discussion :P

That's not what I said. I compared it to people who have more than enough money to buy them and spend them on DLC, a lot of it worthless and that should be with the game (Megaman being the case in point, it's absurd), when they refuse to buy games like Z&W, Wario, Boom Blox, etc... at full price. I'm thinking this will happen with De Blob too. DLC is one of the worst things right now in the industry, but that's something for another discussion :P

Its just a question of personal taste. Many would rather buy expansions for a game they already love than buy a new game, nothing wrong with that. I do agree that alot of it is worthless but if I enjoy the game then I think what the hell and buy it anyway. Like you said though, its a different topic altogether : peace:

Ive just checked my Play.com order and the thing hasnt even been dispatched yet!

Wow, this game has really turned out well.

Really great to see how crisp and clean the graphics are. A game in a style like this wouldn't noticably look better on a 360 except for HD-ness.

Ive just checked my Play.com order and the thing hasnt even been dispatched yet!

Checked mine and it sits at "pre-ordered." Boo! :(

Checked mine and it sits at "pre-ordered." Boo! :(
Same for me.

Actually quite happy about that though, more uninterrupted Wario Land time! :hehe: