NEurope
Caris

Peep Show.

peepshow_dvd1.jpg

Does anyone else watch this? yes it is the "Hi I'm a mac, and I'm a PC' guys, but that's got nothing to do with it. This show is so funny, i watched season 1&2 on DVD last night and couldn't stop laughing, the humor is so dry i love it.

Discuss

Here is a clip:

Yes. It was part of my Friday Night viewing. Harry and Paul>Darren Brown>Peep Show. Its exactly my type of wierd humour, well, the last season was anyway.

I must have a lend.

I didn't really watch the older series but the new one that was just on channel 4 was very funny. The episode with the whole "burn the dog" incident was classic

Indeed. Probably the funniest episode. Or the one where he meets the parents.

It is such a brilliant show, I love it, all four series have been hilarious and excellent. :grin:

one of my fav show at the moment, Series 4 was great and i def reccommend the series 1-3 dvd's, for that price you cant say no!

It's one of the funniest shows on TV. I love it.

Everything comedy should be, it's awesome beyond words. Bought the series 1-3 box set from HMV for £25 a while back, such a great deal!

The show is hilarious, I havnt seen much of it but I love it.

Series 4 was fantastic, but 1,2 and 3 were a mixed bag in my opinion. Almost all of the situations that Mark ends up in, are hillarious. I saw Mitchell and Webb live last December on their 'sketch-show' tour. Had Robert Webb standing next to me in the audience for a while :indeed:

Lies! All of the series are hilarious.

Probably the funniest comedy series imo.

Been a fan since the first series. I love it, it's my type of humour through and through. Didn't think much of the 3rd series to be honest, the 4th one was back on form though.

Really? I could list at least 10 funnier comedy series's tbh.

Whats your 10 better?

Well me and Hobbs have had our fair share of tussels, Im just genuinely curious what his 10 were. Although I think it was probably just a number plucked from his head.

Edit;/ Definitely some good ones in there. I still prefer Peep Show....the thing I like about it is ;

Its consistently funny

Its truer to life than even The Office

There are moments of PURE genius (See; Eating dog)

It has moments that have you in pain how funny they are.

But like you said, all opinions.

funnily enough... I've just watched serie 1-3, despite receiving them for xmas. I've enjoyed them and find them quite funny - it's just making sure that you understand the type of humour the show is aiming for. it's not like friends or something, where you laugh at the punchlines because they're punchlines, but a lot more about the ultimately human situations the guys are in. I like the show - wouldn't say it was the best thing ever, but would definitely say that in a few years time the top sitcoms will be in debt to shows like this.

"Mark, listen to me. If we can get rid of the dog corpse there's a good chance i can still get laid this weekend'

genius :)

Peep show is comedy gold. For me it's up there with classics like Alan Partridge and the Office. Absolute genius. Their film 'The Magicians' wasn't quite as hot though.

"Great. My mate and your woman have gone off somewhere to fuck. What are we going to do now? Build a tent in the living room and eat Dairylea? Is that what you want? 'Cos that's what's gonna happen!"

"Great. My mate and your woman have gone off somewhere to fuck. What are we going to do now? Build a tent in the living room and eat Dairylea? Is that what you want? 'Cos that's what's gonna happen!"

Best series of them all in my opinion. I think my favourite episode is where they go back to their old uni and Jez is trying to join a band and Marks stalking a girl. "It's ok. This is just a day that will haunt me for the rest of my life."

Anyone know where i can get the full version of the theme tune (series 2 onwards) as it's pretty cool. Also does anyone know where I can get that little 2 second popping tune that occurs between scenes, it would make a good text message notification.