NEurope
Retro_Link

Cruis'n Exclusive! (Best graphics on Wii!!) :p

You know what? They are genious. This game is so bad that it's fun in the same way the Zelda Philips games are (or are not) fun and even now are famous. :heh:

If I saw this game at like 1€ I would buy it. Because it's so bad it's awesome.

I watched that comparison the other day on Gametrailers. In fairness there IS a difference between the N64 one and the new Wii game, but its far from a night and day difference.

Hahaha I love the way they do the girls on Cruis'N Wii.

But yeah, on the N64 it wasn't exactly the best looking game on the console, and the Wii version is barely better.

Slow hand clap for the dev's here I think.

If I saw this game at like 1€ I would buy it. Because it's so bad it's awesome.

thats the only reason I own the N64 version cos I bought it for £5!

The Wii still lacks a good racing game in this vein, I simply don't understand why someone doesn't just do one and actually put some effort in, surely they would sell a bucket load as there really isn't any competition.

SEGA or NAMCO should think about brining either Daytona or Ridge Racer to the Wii.

tp be fair the n64 one looks like shit too for its time.. but if you compare it to something like ridge racer 64 then that would be closer.

tp be fair the n64 one looks like shit too for its time.. but if you compare it to something like ridge racer 64 then that would be closer.

It reminds me of Sanfransico Rush on the 64! The big blocky buildings are a give away!

It reminds me of Sanfransico Rush on the 64! The big blocky buildings are a give away!

the difference is san francisco rush was half decent because of all the crazy jumps, shortcuts and crashes you could do.

the difference is san francisco rush was half decent because of all the crazy jumps, shortcuts and crashes you could do.

And San Francisco Rush was a good looking game at the time! But the same graphics two generations down the line don;t cut it at all. I do however like the poorly digitised females at the beginning of the race! Very classy!

It may look a bit better than the N64 version but it still looks like a terrible game! They forgot to put a good racing game in as well as forgetting the graphics. :)

I'd rather play it than NFS: Pro Street though as it looks more fun and less dull, there isn't many racing games to choose from on the Wii...:blank:

Hot Wheels Turbo Racing, now that's a real racing game! :heh::D

Has anyone actually played the game yet. Saw it on play.com for £7 so thought i'd give it a go obv for the price not expecting anything special.

Has anyone actually played the game yet. Saw it on play.com for £7 so thought i'd give it a go obv for the price not expecting anything special.

hahah, keep us updated, maybe write a review for us!

And people wonder why crappy games keep getting made...

Just gave it a quick bash actually not as bad as I thought. Yes graphics are shocking but as an old school arcade racer for £7 i'm pretty happy.