NEurope
Retro_Link

Cruis'n Exclusive! (Best graphics on Wii!!) :p

in the video i think i see a Toyota logo, does that mean they allowed midway to use their cars in this way?

i thought the same thing.. just about everything is licensed now though but spinning the cars..

I thought when there is licensed cars they dont allow them to crashed hence burnout.

Sweet Lord! My eyes started bleeding!

...and Midway is surprised they made a loss of €23 million. Justice prevails!

Sweet Lord! My eyes started bleeding!

...and Midway is surprised they made a loss of €23 million. Justice prevails!

I'll drink to that!

It's really strange though, there must be at least 100 people involved with the creation of this game, from developers to marketing and yet not one of them sat down and realized how appaling this game is early on?

It's really strange though, there must be at least 100 people involved with the creation of this thing, from developers to marketing and yet not one of them sat down and realized how much of an ambonation this game is early on?

I agree fully. It's no wonder Midway are losing money with things like this. And thay blame it on not enough hardware being sold :indeed:

I agree fully. It's no wonder Midway are losing money with things like this. And thay blame it on not enough hardware being sold :indeed:

How can they lose money on a game that clearly cost them £10 to make?

How can they lose money on a game that clearly cost them £10 to make?

They'd still need to sell one copy, which is looking like it could be a challenge.

It's not even as though underneith the piss poor graphics lies a classic game, the actual gameplay looks shocking too. I'm sure most of us would put up with bad graphics if the game was amazing.

67fs7zk.gif

6cshbpu.jpg

Neogaf > life

Lol...

The design's worse than the old N64 itterations:

1051864972.jpg

I just watched the Video! :laughing:

How has this game even been allowed to be made?

I'm really shocked!

I feel sorry for some of the poor misguided people who will inevitably buy this game.. :)

Whos gonna even buy this? Anyone?

Considering Cruisin' USA sold more than most Cube games, this may sell loads!

Not that bad I'll say. I've seen loads of N64 games looking much worse. Wii lacks arcade racers, so this could be cool. Hopefully they're not charging more than 1000 Wii Points.

am I the only one who thinks this could turn out ok? I love old school arcade racers and this looks good. Reminds me a bit of top gear on the SNES. Should be good fun.

I first saw this game on Kotaku, Theres no way Nintendo should let this game get released in its current state. I've seen N64 games that could rival the graphics of Crusi'm

________

Vapir No2

Edited by fex

Reminds me a bit of top gear on the SNES.

Looks like it too.

<-----Holy crap, that was my 1000th post. 4 f**king years this has taken me. This is cause for celebration: virtual hugs and cookies for everyone.

What a load of shite...I was unlucky enough to own Cruisin' USA on the N64 and it was one of the worst looking and worst playing game ever... So those hoping that this might play well I wouldn't hold your breath...

Now San Francisco Rush that was a game that didn't look fantastic but played great...gimme an update of that with wiimote controls and I'd be a happy man.

It's really strange though, there must be at least 100 people involved with the creation of this game, from developers to marketing and yet not one of them sat down and realized how appaling this game is early on?

I often wonder how not one play tester, not one of the marketing or sales or advertising team, not one of the developers or even the office tea boys haven't told them what a pile of crap it is!

I often wonder how not one play tester, not one of the marketing or sales or advertising team, not one of the developers or even the office tea boys haven't told them what a pile of crap it is!

I think the problem is that they know some of the things don't work as they want them to but they don't really know how to fix it, maybe due to a lack of talent or budget constraints.

I mean for instance Transformers, people surely sat down and tried the car controls and told them they were crap but the game had to be released and they couldn't find the mistake in time.

I know of a friend who programmed a little chess game as part of his exams and they also had a nasty bug in it that caused the game not to behave correctly. By chance they found the error but a day later and they had to hand it in without the correction.