NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
AshMat

Spice Girls Reunion

Doesn't matter what the Spice Girls can or can't play, they still produced way better music and albums that Bizkit.

Sorry Flink, but no. :smile:

Sorry Flink, but no. :smile:

I, too, used to be a Bizkit fan, and I still hold a song or two close to my heart, even today. Re-arranged is a class choon. But, I have to admit, Bizkit did make some right shit! :D Probably more bad than good, looking back.

Doesn't matter what the Spice Girls can or can't play, they still produced way better music and albums that Bizkit.

Ha i don't even have to say anything now. I was going to go into a rant:)

I think it's just rediculous anyone complaining about this, just let it go!

They're doing a reunion tour for their fans, who will hugely appreciate it!

People have been wanting them to get back together since they split.

It's not doing anyone any harm and it will please alot of people!

They're just having a bit of fun before they get any older, beats the lot of them just sitting around!

I, too, used to be a Bizkit fan, and I still hold a song or two close to my heart, even today. Re-arranged is a class choon. But, I have to admit, Bizkit did make some right shit! :D Probably more bad than good, looking back.

Don't get me wrong, I used to love Limp Bizkit, most of their songs were class, but I've listened to them again recently, and a lot of them I no longer like, but songs like "Rearranged", "Hold On" and "Counterfeit" are, to me, timeless classics.

And when I used to pretend to like the Spice Girls, I thought a few songs were actually quite good, but I hear them now and I think "Bloody hell, have my tastes changed or what!"

SWEET! I was having a discussion just this weekend about how awesome it would be if the Spice Girls got back together and played Glastonbury. They're just pure fun time cheese. Anyone who claims they've never felt a pang of nostalgia and began guiltily tapping their feet when Wannabe comes on the radio is a dirty filthy liar. :heh:

I think it's just rediculous anyone complaining about this, just let it go!

They're doing a reunion tour for their fans, who will hugely appreciate it!

The problem is their fans are now over twelve.

The problem is their fans are now over twelve.
So are Take Thats, so are BoyZones etc... etc... but they are still out there, they would still want to go and see them!

The fact that people have constantly been asking 'when are the Spice Girls getting back together' shows they're still out there.

Plus the Spice Girls have never really left the public eye and therefore will have some new fans aswell.

Most Take That fans I know are forty+ women. Baby Spice was aparantly the first girl I had a crush on. I think they were great as a girl band, comparing them to now that is. For example: The Pussy Cat Dolls rub themselves to sell singles, I hope the spice girls come back and teach them how to act.

Don't get me wrong, I used to love Limp Bizkit, most of their songs were class, but I've listened to them again recently, and a lot of them I no longer like, but songs like "Rearranged", "Hold On" and "Counterfeit" are, to me, timeless classics.

And when I used to pretend to like the Spice Girls, I thought a few songs were actually quite good, but I hear them now and I think "Bloody hell, have my tastes changed or what!"

Fair play to you. :) I still love songs like 2 Become 1 and Say you'll be there, though. Great choons. :D

SWEET! I was having a discussion just this weekend about how awesome it would be if the Spice Girls got back together and played Glastonbury. They're just pure fun time cheese. Anyone who claims they've never felt a pang of nostalgia and began guiltily tapping their feet when Wannabe comes on the radio is a dirty filthy liar. :heh:

I used to love them when they were around, though I was under 10 at the time. I think its great news their coming back for a world tour, I mean people still love them and its not harming anyone is it? Its just a bit of a laugh. I'm not into ure pop music anymore but the news their coming back is great.

Oh and it was on ITV news, its JUST a world tour and maybe a greatest hit CD, there's NO new CD ever coming out, which to me is a great thing because it could end up being shite and ruin the memory of them.

you should be.

Why, exactly? So people aren't allowed to listen to whatever music they want now?

It's one tour, and one greatest hits album, then Victoria can get back to posing and doing fuck all all day, and mel c can get back to finding herself a girlfriend.

What, Melanie C who's had a steady boyfriend for the past three or four years? :indeed:

I don't mind if it's a one-off thing, perhaps for Dianas concert or something this weekend...

You see, with Take That there all a nice bunch of guys, who actually do some extremely fantastic songs. There not really a boyband in my book and there not harming anyone..I don't think the Spice Girls deserve anymore attention, espicially Victoria.

And Take That do quite a bit of Chariy work too i think. The girls are probably after their £10m each. (like victoria fucking needs it)

Also, Limp Bizkit>Spice Girls. At the time it was Limp Bizkit and other similar bands at the time that first introduced me to rock, thank god for that too.

i REALLY hope that comeback doesnt work and they get poor sales o how i would laugh.

just when you thought years ago they were gone they come fuking back

its like one of those little turds that you get in the toliet that just refuses to go away no matter how many times you flush!!

I didn't realise Take That had reformed. Are East-17 back? I wonder if S Club Seven will get back together? Maybe when they finish rehab.

There's still hope for Rick Astley.

I <3 Spice Girls.

You kind of feel Posh is too famous nowadays to go back to the Spice Girls though, like worth too much.

I love her, like fashion queen, and generally having a life.

Okay, I never saw this coming. I was a fan of them when I was a kid, but I kinda grew up and started listening to better music, so I don't really care tbh.

First thing in a long time that I have something to agree with j00.

Spice Up Your Life > any Limp Bizkit song I've ever heard.

Tell us, how many have you heard? One? Get lost.

Tell us, how many have you heard? One? Get lost.

Actually I've heard, I think, 4.

And they didn't make me want to hear more...

Spice Up Your Life > any Limp Bizkit song I've ever heard.

I hate all spice girls songs, yet for some reason there cheese-tastic (best word I could come up with, sorry!), (I know I contradicted my self byt saying hate and like but its a sort of mix)

Stop! Makes me cringe, yet makes me sing along and think about when I was younger. There songs are basically like guilty pleasure

Oh and limp bizkit are in my opinion anyway not that great, especially after hearing that "rollin rollin rollin" thing over and over.

Sign in to follow this