NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
AshMat

Spice Girls Reunion

So it's true, the Spice Girls are getting back together. From what i understand a greatest hits cd, a documentary and a new cd (i think).

I personally hate the Spice girls, anyone else think this is just because Take That managed it so well?

Thoughts/etc. ?

If they do I hope they release anther movie...o.O

I don't see the point, they had their time of fame in a group. Just stop.

What year is it again?

Did my flux capacitor work?!

I'm not ashamed to say that I own all of their solo albums, but I still think that this reunion isn't a great idea. There's been so much criticism of them in the past five years, I doubt very much that it's suddenly going to go away, just because they're getting back together again for a couple of concerts. If anything, it's going to make them an even easier target. Besides, they're not going to be the same as they were ten years ago; anyone expecting a return to how they were in 1996/7 will be disappointed. At least Take That bothered to record a new album; the fact that (as far as we've heard so far) the Spice Girls don't want to do this shows that their hearts aren't really in it.

Besides, I prefer their solo stuff now anyway. Still, I can't say I'm not interested in seeing a photo of the five of them together again. :p

Still, I can't say I'm not interested in seeing a photo of the five of them together again. :p

These days it'd probably look like a meeting of the AA, and i don't mean the one involving cars.

Yeah, because that's what we need, the Spice Girls back together.

Please excuse me while I go kill myself.

So GMTV says, it's £10 Million each if they reunite. I bet afew of them are poor and need the cash.

Never liked them even when i was into that kind of thing (Many many years ago)

I'm not ashamed to say that I own all of their solo albums

How many solo albums did each of them release?

What I'm not liking about this is that Posh is getting all the "glory" so to speak. She was the lesser known/liked out of the Spice Girls, then as soon as we know Beckham'w plowing her we all want to know what she's wearing.

Additionally, I doubt she'll be able to stop pouting.

How many solo albums did each of them release?

Melanie C: 4

Emma and Geri: 3

Melanie B: 2

Victoria: 1

Omg, first The Verve, now this. The 90's ARE TAKING OVER!

Is it all 5 of them again? Bluddy hell.

Right, I'm gonna cut my ears off and sell them ebay, they're of no use to me anymore. :(

Geri hasn't aged well...
haha, true!

hmm... those pics didn't last long before 'red crossing'!

I'm not ashamed to say that I own all of their solo albums

you should be.

Ugh, one group I pretended to like, just 'cos my brothers did. I was young (6-7) and impressionable, but just leave! :shakehead

Thank fuck for Limp Bizkit for introducing me to rock music. I haven't looked back since.

I need some live like I've never needed love before! :D

Ahhhh, this brings back some lovely memories.

Melanie C: 4

Emma and Geri: 3

Melanie B: 2

Victoria: 1

Mel c was the best solo.

They tried this before and released that dire song Holla or whatever it was.

viva forever was their best song. it was a fan back in the day

Ugh, one group I pretended to like, just 'cos my brothers did. I was young (6-7) and impressionable, but just leave! :shakehead

Thank fuck for Limp Bizkit for introducing me to rock music. I haven't looked back since.

Dear lord The spice girls could rock better than limp bizkit.....Sorry had to get that off my chest there.

Dear lord The spice girls could rock better than limp bizkit.....Sorry had to get that off my chest there.

None of the Spice Girls could hold a candle to Wes Borland's guitaring Sam Rivers' bassing, or John Otto's drumming, I doubt the Spice Girls can even play any instruments, so shut the front door you!

None of the Spice Girls could hold a candle to Wes Borland's guitaring Sam Rivers' bassing, or John Otto's drumming, I doubt the Spice Girls can even play any instruments, so shut the front door you!

Doesn't matter what the Spice Girls can or can't play, they still produced way better music and albums that Bizkit.

I don't mind if it's a one-off thing, perhaps for Dianas concert or something this weekend...

You see, with Take That there all a nice bunch of guys, who actually do some extremely fantastic songs. There not really a boyband in my book and there not harming anyone..I don't think the Spice Girls deserve anymore attention, espicially Victoria.

It's one tour, and one greatest hits album, then Victoria can get back to posing and doing fuck all all day, and mel c can get back to finding herself a girlfriend.

Sign in to follow this