NEurope
conzer16

To all Lurkers and "Guests"...

What happened to Offerman anyway? I miss the yearly wank thread.

But people tend to browse, you look on the first page and then you look at what else there is, be it handheld or Gen chit chat, other consoles, etc. I've rarely seen the figures in the Wii Discussion board to ever be higher than the ones in Gen Chit Chat unless it was E3 or a special occassion.

I've never been on a forum for the first time to see their music taste or recent women problems. Still I doubt that those lurking the gen chat are active while those on the Wii are more likly to come and go.

What happen Offerman anyway? I miss the yearly wank thread.

I can't remember exactly. I think he offended too many people. I miss him, and his penis.

I've never been on a forum for the first time to see their music taste or recent women problems. Still I doubt that those lurking the gen chat are active while those on the Wii are more likly to come and go.

Who knows, maybe we're both wrong, haha.

Check out the thread in Wii Discussion. I think the title is straight to the point.

I ned to post more, im not even the 2rd highest poster! I used to be the highest.

There are 278 people on this site at the moment and 254 of them are guests. C'mon, sign up guys. This place could do with some fresh blood to keep it going.

Join. 'Tis great site, and I haven't been here long.

What happened to Offerman anyway? I miss the yearly wank thread.

He got laid.

It's true, he came back to tell us. He had left before that, can't remember why.

Nah, Fierce is right I think in that there are many people who come here for reasons other than Nintendo. I myself don't own a Wii or particularly game that much any more (Mario Kart DD being the exception). Anyway yes, lurkers come join, but be warned that you will likely become trapped here and damned for eternity, remember the forum motto, no-one ever escapes.

I hardly ever play games nowadays... I would like to play them more actually, but anyway... I only come here for general chit-chat.

Because some of these people are probably long time lurkers, maybe they just want to browse and see what else is going on. Some of these people will be users not signed in, as well.

You are right, at least in my case. I spend a lot of time on the boards through the day, and usually I'm not signed in (yes, I'm lazy enough not to hit the button of the password manager:heh: ). About the guests and lurkers... Well, this is a Nintendo fan site, so it makes sense that most of them come regularly to check out Wii news and such. Most of them won't bother signing up just to see some news and opinions.

you can use google analysis to see where people are coming from. but you gotta out a code in the source of a page.