NEurope
Jimbob

What are you listening to?

I've taken a look around and can't find a thread about what you are listening to, so i thought i'd start one up and see how it goes on here. Basically, as the title says. What are you listening to?

Only rule is one post an hour. So as this is my first, i can't post again for an hour. Gives everyone a chance to post.

Bon Jovi - (You want to) Make a Memory

This thread has been done a million time already. Before long a moderator (or evil admins *booo*) will be in here. Might want to run before they shoot you, then lock you away.

Is there really any point of this thread? We have last.fm plugins for a reason, i'll give it a couple of hours, if it turns out constructive, then i'll leave it. If not, lockage.

So why was this locked the previous 2 times in like the last month but isn't locked yet?

Since this morning I've listened to Children of Bodom's entire discography.

Therefore, Hatebreeder > Follow The Reaper >>>>> All.

Where the hell is Oxigen Waste when you need him? o_0

Sailor Song by Regina Spektor

MARY ANNE'S A BITCH!

MARY ANNE'S A BIIIT-CH!

*Plays piano with over the top gusto*

I've taken a look around and can't find a thread about what you are listening to, so i thought i'd start one up and see how it goes on here. Basically, as the title says. What are you listening to?

Only rule is one post an hour. So as this is my first, i can't post again for an hour. Gives everyone a chance to post.

Bon Jovi - (You want to) Make a Memory

Theres been three in recent weeks.

(or evil admins *booo*)

Hey! *pouts*

Is there really any point of this thread? We have last.fm plugins for a reason, i'll give it a couple of hours, if it turns out constructive, then i'll leave it. If not, lockage.

And to add to that, everytime you post there is a "Now Playing:" box which I shall now use as a demonstration. It is on the left in the "postbit" as it is technically called.

And for the above reasons this thread will be locked.

Peace love and fluffy kittens. : peace: