NEurope
ipaul

Favourite Film Line

What is everyones favourite line they have heard in a film? It can be as cheesy as you like, deep and meaningful, insightful or just plain stupid :heh:.

The only one i can think of right now is from Die Hard - 'Yippee kai yay motherfucker!'. :D

So what's yours?

"Wind the frog!" - Toy Story

"Oh no you did not shoot that green shit at me!" - Independence Day

"Hurry. The fog is getting thicker."

"And Leon's getting... L-L-L-L-LARGER!" - Airplane

Off the top of my head. There's a lot more.

"You know that point in your life when you realize the house you grew up in, isn't really your home anymore. All of a sudden, even though you have some place where you put your shit, that idea of home is gone.

I still feel at home in my house. You'll see one day when you move out. Just sorta happens one day and it's gone; you feel like you can never get it back. It's like you feel homesick for a place that doesn't even exist.

Maybe it's like this rite of passage, you know? You won't ever have that feeling again until you create a new idea of home for yourself. You know, for... For your kids. For the family you start. It's like a cycle or something.

I don't know. But I miss the idea of it, you know? Maybe that's all family really is: a group of people that miss the same imaginary place. "

Andrew Largeman in Garden State.

I have so many, but I'm going to try and narrow it down to three.

"LISTEN! AND understand. That Terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity. Or remorse. Or fear! And it absolutely will not stop. EVER! Until you are dead!" - Kyle Reese, played by Michael Biehn in The Terminator.

"Yo Adrian! I DID IT!" - Sylvester Stallone, as Rocky Balboa in Rocky II.

"Wilson! *Wilson floats away* I'm sorry, Wilson! I'm sorry!" - Tom Hanks, as the beloved volleyball floats away, in Castaway.

"This is the captain, we have a lil' problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight… turbulence, and then… explode."

"There's no pattern to the pebbles here... it's all completely random. I tried to count them but you drove too fast. Hummingbird."

"Zoe, you and Simon are gonna rope em together. Five or six of em. I want em laid on out on the nose of the ship. Put Book front and center. He's our friend; we should honour him. Kaylee, find that kid who's taking a dirt nap with baby Jesus. We need a hood ornament. Jayne! Try not to steal too much of their shit."

"Wilson! *Wilson floats away* I'm sorry, Wilson! I'm sorry!" - Tom Hanks, as the beloved volleyball floats away, in Castaway.

i felt so sorry for him when that happened!

umm mine -

"C'mon, he's insane. Look. Right now he's probably dancing around in his grandma's panties, yeah, rubbing himself in peanut butter. " Brad Pitt in Se7en..lol

"Vesper Lynd: I will be keeping my eye on our government's money, and off your perfectly formed arse.

James Bond: You noticed.

Vesper Lynd: Even accountants have imagination. "

lol.. james bond

"This is a family zoo not the Playboy Mansion you Pervert!" - Fierce Creatures

Let's get into the Total Recall Massive:

"My name is not Quaaaaaiiiddd!!"

"See you at the party Richter!"

"Get your ass to Mars"

"I expect the best and I give the best. Here's the beer. Here's the entertainment. Now have fun. That's an order."

"Come on you apes, you wanna live forever?"

Starship Troopers.

Of course the one in my signature too.

i thought 300 was awesome, and there was a quote in there that made it into my top movie quotes:

" Spartans! Prepare for Glory!" - even though they knew they had no chance. Awesome.

Oh and the entire Leonidas speech to his troops.:awesome:

Frodo: We are hobbits of the Shire. Frodo Baggins is my name, and this is Samwise Gamgee.

Faramir: Your bodyguard?

Sam: His gardener.

Theoden: Fell deeds awake... Now for Wrath... Now for Ruin... and the Red Dawn...

Lord Of The Rings

I know i've got some favourite ones i just cant remeber them :(

I'm dismayed that no one has said this, but...

"This

*takes breath*

is

*takes huge breath*

SPARTAAAA!!!!!!!"

sparta-trailer2-03.jpg

It had to be said...

300: Visually awesome. Script sucked balls = film pretty good but a bit ok.

Have to disagree, thought the script was good a very faithful to the Graphic Novel. Suppose if you dont like the graphic novel then it would suck to you :heh:

*Sharp GASP*

WHAT?!?!?!?!

:shakehead

I'm not sure it is my favourite but the fact that you can swith "Sparta" for anything else means I can shout at most people and they think its a joke...or is it?

"Come with me if you want to live." - Arnie, T2. I love how he says this line.