NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Battlefield: Modern combat

This game is awsome. I have only played singelplayer but i love it :) cant wait to try it out live (i dont have my xbox live xbox at the moment).

So far the game is Higly recomended. I love the hotswap function. The singel player mode is made well and is much better than the "singel player" on pc.

Dont know how good it is in Multiplayer.

Anyone taken this baby online?

I've played the demo online and it is fantastic. I love it. Only played one level though. I'll buy it when I can get the money...

It got 7.2 on Gamespot. Apparently it just doesn't touch the PC game, shame really since it had so much potential. It would have been better if they waited and then put it on the 360 where they had to much more graphical capability.

In fact - didn't they already announce that?

Yeah, they did announce it. Due out mid next year I believe.

IGN 10/18/2005 8.5 out of 10 85.0%

TeamXBOX 10/21/2005 8.9 out of 10 89.0%

Buzzscope 10/27/2005 A- 90.0%

"Modern Combat is a great game. Strangely, it's not just a great multiplayer game. Battlefield on PC has never featured a particularly exhilarating singleplayer mode, or even a good one, so when Electronic Arts vowed to deliver the ultimate Battlefield experience for current generation consoles, it had to create a compelling solo mode. Boy did it ever!" - IGN

I'm guessing the 360 versjon will be better. I'm gonna buy the 360version when it comes out. I hope they fix the problem with enemies that spawn on top of you in single-player :(

Yeah, they did announce it. Due out mid next year I believe.

Not worth waiting for as its the same game as the current consoles not the pc version.

Not worth waiting for as its the same game as the current consoles not the pc version.

Will be the same game however. Wont be anywhere near the pc game.

Sign in to follow this